• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The main problem is that this is connected to the real world via a stand-up comedian, and the puppets also do not have any demonstrated feats. They just talk about them. There is also no coherent fictional setting that they move in and comprehensively interact with.

As such, they are inappropriate to keep in the wiki, both according to our rules and common sense. Sorry.
There are feats in the videos as I said earlier, actually. Little Ugly Jeff blows up Los Vegas with an airstrike and Bubba J survives it, for example. If them being connected to the real world with Jeff Dunham still makes it against the rules, then I guess I don't have any reason to keep responding.

Hmm. That makes things less self-evident I suppose. I would appreciate more staff input regarding the issue.

holy shit! alright I'm calling a few of the Clash of Clans profiles into question here, there is SO MUCH wrong with those things, going by order of tiering:

Tier 1: AP: Yes, the Barbarian can destroy heavily fortified buildings... after over 50 hits for the town hall, I'm pretty sure that would count as 9-B not 9-A, but oh boy am i just getting started. Speed: Subsonic, Supersonic, Supersonic+. Barbarians are subsonic for dodging cannon balls, alright! but on the goblin profile it states that Barbarians view cannon balls in slow motion, and on the archer profile it states that archers can avoid attacks from goblins, who are a speed tier above archers. just no.
Barbarians: DPS scaling? for Lifting Strength? are you serious? DPS is game mechanics most of the time anyway but using DPS for Lifting Strength is just ridiculous. Durability should scale directly from the Valkyrie since Barbarians are the one getting thrown around in the calc. I'm pretty sure those stamina feats would call for type 2 immortality of some description, I don't even KNOW what to make of intelligence except bad.
Archers: I listed my issues with AP and Speed above, especially DPS scaling. why do Archers, a unit that doesn't do close quarters, or even melee at all, have SS scaling to AP? The tower falling down for stamina is literally a Durability feat. I'm fairly sure that range would be tens of meters.
Goblins: once again DPS scaling. LS should scale to someone somewhere. Hit Points=game mechanics most of the time. city-wide distances is a durability feat not a stamina feat. Standard Melee Range not just "Melee Range". "A money bag to hold stuff in" ... wow!

Tier 2:
Giants: wow! AP isnt going by DPS scaling! Scale speed to Valk. im about 99% sure Giants have way better LS feats then class 1, or you know just scale him to Valkyrie.(wow, nothing else wrong!)
Wizards have nothing wrong with them except for scaling
Electro Dragon has inconsistency with other profiles, especially having separate keys for higher levels. also nothing shown for that "Low" stamina rating.

Tier 3:
Dragons should have something listed for stamina.
P.E.K.K.A.: Scale her to Valkyrie(this means AP, SS, Dura, Speed, probably LS,) "Likely higher" wow, such a good profile! im so impressed on that LS value.(come on now, I thought these got better as we went along.) "Intelligence: Mid-low, does not seem very smart and can get distracted by butterflies" this sums my thought on that up
Nothing is wrong with Valkyries. you know except for Hypersonic speeds.

Others:
Barb King: should literally scale, not much to say.(this means AP(at least for second key), LS, SS, Durability)
Builders: holy crap there isnt much wrong with them! but uh, Aren't Builders usually portrayed as being smaller then normal humans? should probably be Standard Melee Range.
The Chief: Age: should be unknown. Gender: should be unknown.

ugh, probably did more CRT crap then Profile deletion crap, but Clash of Clans needs some Unfucking or deleting done before anything.

They could be revised relatively easily, so ask some supporters? If none are active or willing, and you don't want to slug trough the work, deleting them should be fine.

They could be revised relatively easily, so ask some supporters? If none are active or willing, and you don't want to slug trough the work, deleting them should be fine.
surprisingly it seems that both listed supporters are active... and were fine with this... @DemonicDude and @Wyvern7600, Clash of Clans needs your attention! cause holy hell there is alot wrong with them

Wouldn't it be better if you, @DemonicDude and @Wyvern7600 start a content revision thread for the game instead? You can tell us here afterwards if you wish.

It depends on if the statistics are reliable or not, via accepted calculations and the like.

Okay. Please elaborate. Couldn't the calculation be redone instead?

Okay. Which pages would need to be deleted then?

We technically need to delete this verse due to it having no supporters, Zainy left for CSaP sadly
More importantly, statistics are really inflated because of it using an outdated calc .I had plans to revise the pages to be 9-B to around 9-A with a different speed feat. Gonna do it on CSaP at some point.
Okay. Which pages would need to be deleted then?
The Fantastic Frontier and Black Magic verse pages alongside their characters. Both of them share identical issues (outdated calcs, barely any upkeep) and I don't have any plans to support them on the wiki going forward.

Moved here from the All-purposes thread:

Now that I remember, there is a Calyrex profile that has an unreliable tier for the same reasons and should be deleted.

I summon @Starter_Pack to back up and confirm my following explanation:

Going in order:

1) High 7-A: Tier given after assumptions and comparing it to the playable character, which has always been forbidden and was confirmed here. The same thing caused Peony to be downgraded from High 6-A to High 7-A.
There's also the scaling to a weak random Perrserker, which is assumed to be that tier even though, as Gyro also confirmed, it can't be done, because our profiles assume that the wild Pokémon are at their peak strength, which isn't the case for that Perrserker (and the same brought to the downgrade of several Pokèmon Trainers).

2) 6-B: Given after the aforementioned vague statement about "cutting the ocean in half", which doesn't have (and can't have) a calculation.

3) High 6-A: Same reasons as the first point, scaling to the main character that was going to catch some strong Pokémon. With the same reason it could be even 2-B because they can catch Dialga and Palkia in the same mission.

@SamanPatou

Unfortunately, I can't say anything about Calyrex, mostly because I haven't done anything with the Crown Tundra as of yet in my game, and I cannot handle spoilers. I can try to get back to the game and see how that goes, though.

You can get it even without playing the game, the profile itself says, through its 3 keys:
1) Has fought the player 2) Stronger than Zacian and its not calced vague ocean-slicing statement 3) Has fought the player again, who was going to catch the regis

Oh yeah, Galar Legendaries in general were agreed to not get profiles ages ago until they actually had feats, since the Zacian "cuts the ocean" thing is too vague to calc, so I support deleting Calyrex.

Okay. I suppose that the profile page should probably be deleted then.

The other pages that currently link to it need to be updated though.

I will handle the links (edit. there are no links anyway) and save Calyrex in one of my sandboxes, so we can use it as a base when the character is ready to be rated properly.

Moved here from the All-purposes thread:

Now that I remember, there is a Calyrex profile that has an unreliable tier for the same reasons and should be deleted.

I summon @Starter_Pack to back up and confirm my following explanation:

Going in order:

1) High 7-A: Tier given after assumptions and comparing it to the playable character, which has always been forbidden and was confirmed here. The same thing caused Peony to be downgraded from High 6-A to High 7-A.
There's also the scaling to a weak random Perrserker, which is assumed to be that tier even though, as Gyro also confirmed, it can't be done, because our profiles assume that the wild Pokémon are at their peak strength, which isn't the case for that Perrserker (and the same brought to the downgrade of several Pokèmon Trainers).

2) 6-B: Given after the aforementioned vague statement about "cutting the ocean in half", which doesn't have (and can't have) a calculation.

3) High 6-A: Same reasons as the first point, scaling to the main character that was going to catch some strong Pokémon. With the same reason it could be even 2-B because they can catch Dialga and Palkia in the same mission.
1) Why would I put Calyrex at High 7-A for fighting a player character with a 6-B Legendary? This tier has nothing to do with Legendaries.

2) Who said this can't have a calculation? As if we need a calc in the first place.

3) I didn't know you could catch Dialga and Palkia in "The Terrible Titans... Lurking Locked Away!".

1) Scaling to the player is forbidden anyway, and that random Perrserker can't be assumed to be High 7-A, because it isn't a Pokémon at its peak strength
"Was able to slightly damage Victor/Gloria’s Pokémon after they had defeated both Leon and Mustard, which should make them massively superior to the Dynamax Perrserker that Leon defeated in the blink of an eye"

2) Yes, that's how it works, calcs are almost always needed to make a profile reliable, and that statement is vague as hell, because you can't take a specific tier out of it.

3) The point was that you can catch all type of legendaries through the dens in that dlc, but this is scaling to the player once again, Peony got downgraded for the same reasons.
"His final battle with Victor/Gloria took place right before the latter started their mission of catching members of the Regi Trio"

Last edited:
1) No it's not, because Team GO Rocket's Giovanni does exactly that. And "peak strength" is exactly what Dynamaxed Perrserker is.

2) The vast majority of the time they're not needed. And you can because they should be similar to IRL oceans.

3) Why are you talking about Max Raids? Do you not know Crown Tundra's story mode?

Dude, no. Scaling Legendaries to Players has always been forbidden, you can take a look of our Gen 4 Legendaries if you think "they can catch X Legendary Pokémon in this" is a basis for scaling them to Tier 2 (spoiler: it isn't). Since that takes care of both points 1 and 3, then goes point 2, which is the "cut the ocean" statement, which is uncalcable because we don't even know the ocean, the time frame, or anything that would be neded to calc such feat. And as the cherry on the top, we literally had a thread where we forbade the making of Galar Legendary pages until they get actual feats to scale them to, so unless you have something other this statement and scaling to player, his profile gets deleted for breaking all of the above.

1) Dynamax is a power boost, it enhances a Pokémon and depends on its current strenght, it doesn't bring it at its maximum potential ever expressible.
And about scaling characters to the players, check the CRT I linked, but it isn't the only instance, it has always been an unwritten rule.
I'm not knowledgeable on Pokémon GO, but scaling GO Giovanni to the player is only a part of the reason why he has that tier, not the only one as for Calyrex.

2) The vast majority of the time calcs ARE needed, check any profile, CRT or calc evaluation and request thread, you will find that calcs are the very basis to give something a tier. And you can't calc it because, even assuming that they are comparable to IRL ones, oceans vary in size and depth, and the cut made by Zacian can be more or less vast, deep, fast or slow, it may even not be literal or being performed in a specific way etc. there are many factors involved that you can't just make up.

3) It doesn't matter, because Calyrex was still compared to the player, who is then related to the Regis and this can't be done. The problem aren't the regis or max raids, the problem is using the player as a link, which, again, is forbidden.

Edit: Ionliosite replied before me, but I still want to deliver my message.

Last edited:
Back