• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As I replied in the thread in question, it definitely doesn't seem sufficiently mainstream official and notable to include in our wiki. My apologies. 🙏

Wandersong

Besides being blatantly unfinished for over a year, no scans at all beyond an AP calc, and everything else also seems to rely on guesswork statistics.

Needless

A quick look at the profiles and you can see that there's no scans given at all for all P&As on all characters, some including high-tiered stuff like Low-High Regen and Matter Manip, Lifting Strength scaling leads me here and here with no scans either, other stats rely on citationless scaling to this, this and this, with the last two also being the cornerstones for AP, of which there's only a single calc for the 8-C end, with several other characters reaching several other tiers with no scans or let alone calculations.

While there's a blog that gives more references, but still with no calculations, overall to fix this verse quite a lot of dedication would be required given over half of it is guesswork statistics, which is unlikely to expect as the verse is long abandoned with the only supporter having left the site long ago.

Fighting Fantasy

Lol Low 1-C by only being stated to be 5-D, Immeasurable Speed by "being beyond space and time", Infinite Stamina with no citation and plenty of P&As with no links, the pages just suck overall, and the user that made them is long inactive on the site.

These are still left and at this point it's clear that there's no interest for anyone to fix them, delete at will

Last edited:
No scans no references and no verse page (has all these pages yet no verse page at all) despite it also being a high tiering verse. The verse is also pretty obscure and is hard to find and is completely in italian.

Found this verse, its ratings generally vary between 9-A and 8-C but also get all the way up to High 7-C with characters being Supersonic speed wise, problem is all of this is seemingly without a single calc done on any of the profiles which are already somewhat out of date by our standards and haven't been properly upkept
@LazyHunter the one who is seemingly upkeeping the verse hasn't made a wiki contribution since January 8th of last year so I think its safe to say this verse isn't going to get any better or have support

No scans no references and no verse page (has all these pages yet no verse page at all) despite it also being a high tiering verse. The verse is also pretty obscure and is hard to find and is completely in italian.
As an italian myself, I absolutely agree with its deletion, given that those profiles seem to come only from the creepypastas/stories of the Youtuber Mortebianca, and I don't think they're notable enough to be here, especially given that the person in itself is also pretty controversial from what I understood.

@Armorchompy and @Ottavio_Merluzzo can prolly confirm what I said.

Among other things, is broken English a qualifier for profile removal?

I would say no, it depends more in the overall quality of the profile itself which i see here is not bad looking from a low standard.

Grammar can be fixed if someone is willing, doesn't require verse knowledge. Not allowed on the profiles though, so technically yes, but for it to be removed requires all of us to refuse to fix something so small.

Among other things, is broken English a qualifier for profile removal?
I fixed the profile in question.

This should be obvious

Edit: Also this

This should be obvious

Edit: Also this
Nuked them.

Done
Should I delete the verse page too?

Done
Should I delete the verse page too?
Nope

Yorozu
Someone please delete this lol, its most stuff
Can we get some rule to not make profiles sspecifically for the JJK verse without first getting it looked over by some staff or just other supporters?

A request to delete these two profiles (GoW Uranus and GoW Chaos). They effectively serve no purpose anymore other than filler as their abilities are already included in this Race page, and Uranus and Chaos only make an appearance in the GoW Ascension intro, and are otherwise only referenced by names in various media after. Any pages that link to the two profiles should probably be redirected to this link.

A request to delete these two profiles (GoW Uranus and GoW Chaos). They effectively serve no purpose anymore other than filler as their abilities are already included in this Race page, and Uranus and Chaos only make an appearance in the GoW Ascension intro, and are otherwise only referenced by names in various media after. Any pages that link to the two profiles should probably be redirected to this link.
Your request seems reasonable, wil take care.

Unfortunatly I have to bring this here
The 100 verse has no supporters at all, I even made a thread to try to bring supporters and even the ones willing to help cant do it now and even if they could the pages are really bad
Octavia Blake
Kara Cooper (dont even know why this exists she barely matters as a character)
Luna
Lexa
A.L.I.E
This pages are really bad
  • There isnt a single "scan" in any of its pages.
  • No references.
  • Doesnt have any calc.
  • All the tiers are just guesses, and scaling of characters that dont even have a page so basically scaling of nothing.
  • The characters that have a page only 1 is actually a protagonist of the entire show. (the others are at best secundary characters in a season)
  • Not only none of their powers have any scan, as even without scans their powers are incomplete. (Where is radiation resistance?)
I think they should be erased and start from scratch

This one Judge was approved in a thread by mods it also doesnt have references but it does have scans so this one could probably stay.

This Boondock character's sole feat is attempting to rape another character, and only appears in one episode. It should be deleted, IMO.

This Boondock character's sole feat is attempting to rape another character, and only appears in one episode. It should be deleted, IMO.
The profile has basically no ability, and since he even has 9-B rating in beating a guy who has no profile nor do we know what durability rating he might have, I'm not opposed to his deletion.

Iirc we have a notability rule, if the character doesn't appear more than 1 chapter he shouldn't be included in the wiki and even less a character with 0 feats.

Iirc we have a notability rule, if the character doesn't appear more than 1 chapter he shouldn't be included in the wiki
Notability applies to the work itself and appearances only apply to big 2 comics, however the page is still poorly formatted with baseless inaccurate information

Back