• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd like this page deleted. It's missing far too much, it's not very in depth on Kenjaku's abilities or his curses abilities either.

I'd like this to be deleted.

Even though it pains me to do this, the series has been rebooted completely. The old chapters will appear slowly in a different place but this is probably the canon story now. https://www.webtoons.com/en/canvas/coral-of-the-void/list?title_no=681911

Path of Exile

Only has AP stuff, but beyond that most stuff has no references, scans or even reasonings behind the stuff (most notably with the P&A sections), the user that made them also appears to have been inactive for over a month.

Path of Exile

Only has AP stuff, but beyond that most stuff has no references, scans or even reasonings behind the stuff (most notably with the P&A sections), the user that made them also appears to have been inactive for over a month.
Month isn't a long time, though the profiles being new is probably enough. References aren't as important for video games.

The same Akuto Sai guy who keeps posting Tier 0 stuff is back.

[ Don't mind my little graffiti, it's going down anyways. ]

The Magic Roundabout

The verse has no scans beyond a calc for Durability (then correlated to AP without a source) that was made by Buttersamuri, whose calcs long ago have been veto'd as some may remember.

Ghost of Hamlet's Father

Unknown everywhere with barely any justification of note, also no scans.

Last edited:

Poorly made profile with extremely wrong formatting. Not to mention it looks like an OC.

Poorly made profile with extremely wrong formatting. Not to mention it looks like an OC.
It was already deleted 4 times already.

That's because the person keeps reposting it after it was deleted

Tried to fix it but the AP ratings have no supporting evidence, the durability is an in game mechanic, and the intelligence is most definitely not EG

Tried to fix it but the AP ratings have no supporting evidence, the durability is an in game mechanic, and the intelligence is most definitely not EG
The durability is something which killed him

This seems little different from Pac-Man in Pixels.
The difference is that A.) Pixels got proper licensing while these SCP articles did not and B.) The characters are the main focus of the articles

Sonic.EXE and Herobrine are the same, they contain Sonic/Minecraft as a work of fiction, yet the entire story revolves around the property of Sonic/Minecraft

The characters are not featured in the articles. They are fictional within the setting, and the focus is an original object simply inspired by them.

The characters are not featured in the articles.
They are though, the articles make many mentions of copyrighted media through the form of characters interacting with aspects of it
They are fictional within the setting,
It's still fanfiction due to the article revolving around the copyrighted media. This was discussed here
and the focus is an original object simply inspired by them.
I wouldn't say it's merely inspiration, two of them are modeled directly after Pikachu and Cirno, and the third exists within Minecraft

Yeah I don't think we have any real reasons to delete these profiles. These are simply anomalies that just so happen to interact with the in-universe fictional content of those ficiton. One of the "offending" page is literally just a bunch of Strange Matter that just so happens to be shaped like merch from the Touhou franchise. I do not think that simply having merch of another verse exist in your fiction counts anywhere near as "fanfiction". It's the case for every other SCP that related to other fictions. The Minecraft one is literally just some Eldritch entity that happened to land in and be sealed in Minecraft. This is the equivalent of deeming shit like Ungalo "fanfiction" and thus as deleting worthy. It just isn't.

Those creepypasta verses are entirely different because they entirely focus on the offending piece of media and are essentially just extensions of them, even if technically they still see the verses in question as fiction. This isn't comparable to normal fiction dealing with some references to other verses occasionally (which is the case here, SCP articles aren't entire fictions by themselves. They're still part of the greater Foundation verse)

This is the equivalent of deeming shit like Ungalo "fanfiction" and thus as deleting worthy. It just isn't.
At least Ungalo tiptoes around copyright, but these articles are just straight up using the characters and mention them by name and use their designs. There's also a big difference between a huge, published series like Jojo doing this and a webseries doing this

I also found this, which is probably more explicitly fan material than the Pikachu one, just Kirby this time. There's even a key for the article's version of Kirby. The article even calls it Kirby fanfiction! A character from a popular franchise being used as the main character of a non-official piece of fiction without the permission of their creator... sounds a lot like fanfiction to me. If this is allowed, so is Herobrine, it's the same thing

I am not brave enough to attempt an SCP deletion, but this seems like quite a bit of unofficial crossovers, and three verses have been deleted in the last few months for this exact thing. I think we should at least delete the articles where these unofficial crossovers occur

Last edited:
I'm not that interested in this debate, but this:
This is the equivalent of deeming shit like Ungalo "fanfiction" and thus as deleting worthy. It just isn't.
is a lot more complicated. From my very limited understanding of copyright laws, Japan has pretty lax laws regarding IPs, which is why Araki was able to add characters like Kenshiro and others from Japanese media to his story. Hell, a majority of characters that Ungalo summons are fairytale characters (which fall under public domain). Mickey Mouse and Spider-Man were only briefly mentioned and barely even shown due to, you guessed it, copyright reasons (and were omitted from the anime). This really shouldn't be compared to an SCP that's just "world-destroying fumo" and others.

That's all I've got to say. Honestly these profiles are so controversial here I'm surprised a staff discussion thread hasn't been made about them.

Back