• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagurabachi downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chihiro already has a profile.

His durability should be listed as Unknown for now, because he has no durability feats. His "wall level" AP feats involve cutting people with a sword, so there's no durability here.

Second, cutting people in half is 3735 joules. Cutting off people's limbs is lower than that, so his strength without sorcery should be Street or even Athlete level. Cutting a training pell is something basic swordsmen can do, it should not even be a feat listed on the profile

Likely comparable to sorcerers that did this, and this
Its too early to make any guesses, its possible he will only surpass them in the future. This should be removed from the profile.

This should be peak human, not subsonic

Why is this even social influencing?

The profile should be deleted, there is only 2 chapters and we have no idea what abilities he even has let alone his AP given there is 0 calcs (I was going to work on one).

Who even made this? We talked about making a profile 10 chapters in lol this should not exist.

This is so lazily put together, especially the verse page that it just isn’t worth it to keep this around. Also Pre and Post Time Skip makes 0 sense. Chihiro was a child “Pre-Timeskip” and if anything that’s just a flashback as the “Time-skip happens in the first chapter.” The only important thing we’d have to worry about is current Chihiro.

I’m fine with the verse page sticking around as it could be used to gauge who will be participating in discussions and CRT’s in the future but for now I move to have the profile deleted until further feats are shown.

It should be deleted but I'd like to say
This should be peak human, not subsonic
This is definitely not peak human, bro perception blitzed them as we can see they were still frozen in the same exact positions that's definitely at least subsonic

Oh yeah also when we have reached about 10 chapters in and have more for a profile, unless there are showings for his child self who featless in every sense of the word rhen he should only have one key as any other would just be useless

It should be deleted but I'd like to say

This is definitely not peak human, bro perception blitzed them as we can see they were still frozen in the same exact positions that's definitely at least subsonic
It could just be him looking in that direction, at the person who just got killed rather than him being "frozen". The feat of him spinning and killing everyone around the table is more quantifiable

When the Kagurabachi man profile gets deleted
Living_in_1984.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back