• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ant, as much as it may be a shock to you as it was to me as well, not everyone likes a verse out of finding any part of it relatable, some merely like the spectacle/visuals, feeling something besides wholesome emotions (most notably shock value), or merely thinking of how much can certain characters can get away with, some series even have a morally questionable at best villain as the protagonist, after all.
Yes, agreed, but other times people relate strongly to characters that they identify with. It depends from case to case.

You don't have to, I have been planning on doing a huge rework for a while now, I'm just waiting for a few more calculations to be evaluated. Here is Takemichi's profile for example. (I just added a bunch of new stuff so they don't have links and references yet, speed could also change)

Then I’ll just work with you.
Send me your calculations.

I have no idea where to put this, I'm only passing through and found this calc being used to get Demon Slayer to Hypersonic is calc-stacking, checked by Independent fact checkers (Calc team member)

I don't scale demon slayer and I don't care about the verse, but this just straight up violates the rules on calcing and only exists due to existing before Tokyo Revengers garbage

I fail to understand how this can be considered a violation of the rule. Upon reviewing the comments, it is evident that the calculation was thoroughly verified, assessed, and sanctioned by CGM irregardless if it is before 10 years or now.

The fact that the standards have undergone modifications does not automatically imply that the verse must be eradicated or that it now constitutes a violation of the rule. This justification is among the most unfavorable ones for considering the deletion of the verse, even if you did not intend to do so, yet still chose to comment about it here. In addition, there were alternative options available to address the issue in the general discussion for the verse. It would have been more appropriate to create a separate thread specifically designated for discussing calculations.

Regarding the calculation, I will proceed to perform a re-evaluation of it.

Last edited:
Well, some Tokyo Revengers supporters tend to relentlessly spam the comments of any calc group members who evaluate and reject their calculations for this verse, so they do give the impression of recurrently having personal reasons for relating so strongly to a story about young criminal thugs being engaged in street fights...
I would like to apologise for the above comment. It was rude and insensitive of me. 🙏

I fail to understand how this can be considered a violation of the rule. Upon reviewing the comments, it is evident that the calculation was thoroughly verified, assessed, and sanctioned by CGM irregardless if it is before 10 years or now.

The fact that the standards have undergone modifications does not automatically imply that the verse must be eradicated or that it now constitutes a violation of the rule. This justification is among the most unfavorable ones for considering the deletion of the verse, even if you did not intend to do so, yet still chose to comment about it here. In addition, there were alternative options available to address the issue in the general discussion for the verse. It would have been more appropriate to create a separate thread specifically designated for discussing calculations.

Regarding the calculation, I will proceed to perform a re-evaluation of it.
Well, a deletion seems like an overreaction, but an accuracy correction via new calculation blogs that adhere to our current standards wouldn't hurt.

Someone needs to check what new Roblox profiles have been made, because some of them absolutely shouldn't be allowed on the wiki. Such as this profile, which is from a game that is obviously a One Piece fan-game.
  • The game is titled Blox Fruits (Obviously references Devil Fruits)
  • The profile mentions the Pirates and Marines, which are factions from One Piece
  • It also lists the accessories and swords the player can have access to, which are, you've guessed it, actual items and weapons from One Piece

Then there's the profile for the protagonist of SwordBurst Online. This one is a bit tricky, as it may seem like more of a homage or something that was heavily inspired by Sword Art Online, but the fact that one of the renders used for the profile features an avatar that uses an outfit from SAO, and that the game's title was original Sword Art Online: Fantasy, that it originally used to have the same health bar from SAO, or how it uses the same enemies that also appear in SAO, it seems likely that it's another fan-game.

There's likely more profiles I've missed, but these ones are the worst I found.
I've actually had plans to revise some of the profiles for Roblox games I've had in the past for a while now. Some of them are either really wanked or I had 0 clue what I was doing when I was making the pages:
  • Black Magic: Black Magic's lore is so unbelievably ******* convoluted that I haven't even bothered with it. The original "black magic" (that the profiles were based off of) has been long since closed due to the advent of FilteringEnabled forcing Roblox developers(tm) to understand how to make proper client-server infrastructures for their game. As a result, the developers have plintered off into making two different games
    • Shards of Genesis - By Qaeo, the original owner of Black Magic 1. Stated that it isn't "in competition with any past or future black magic games". Uses concepts like "corruption" and classes from the original BM1
    • Black Magic 2: Phantom's Causatum: By Badsamaa, one of the developers for the original Black Magic 1. Classes are entirely different (Shit like Avalaon, Kurai, and Assailant).
    • There's also Black Magic Unleashed that tries to replicate Black Magic 1, BUT WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT GAME.
Don't know where to start with the BM verse and I'm honestly considering just having the verse and its pages deleted at some point cuz I'm not in the mood to bother with them. If anyone wants to deal with BM then they can go ahead and try to decompile da offishal lore document or whatever devs use to say their game's characters could beat Goku. I've heard some guy tell me that the "Vanta" boss from Black Magic 1 could beat Homelander in a fight. Upon hearing the worst take in the existence of versus debating takes, I have decided it is my sworn duty to stay very very far away from this "Black Magic" verse for the time being.
  • Fantastic Frontier: Stats are wanked to like 8-B via scaling an object's KE to electricity. Feats I've seen are closer to 9-B on the lower-end to around 9-A - 8-C on the high end (that may or may not involve the player surviving shot being shot by a 700mm cannon, don't ask for context).
  • Monster Islands: Stats are like gigawanked by scaling to "meteor speed" (thank you wupash). Should be more like 9-B earlygame, 9-A midgame, 8-C to maybe 8-B lategame (yes that involves the bigass guy with the sword). Very unsure about the Inglaciator feat for High 7-C, probably not gonna use it lol.
  • Dinosaur Simulator: Scales off of nonexistant fall damage feats (fall damage literally doesn't exist in the game) + the profiles are probably very outdated (game likely got updated to high hell since the last time I played it). If that gets rectified then everything else should be fine cuz' stuff like "Avinychus and Megavore are powerful hybrid dinos" should probably be the exact same
Juujika No Rokunin.
While the profiles mostly have scans, everything else about them is horrendous. The 9-B "feat" is not even remotely 9-B. The superhuman and subsonic speed feats don't have a calc and I'm not even sure if they're actually that speed. One of the LS feats have a calculation that wasn't even evaluated, and the scan for the other is missing. Some characters have abilities for absolutely ridiculous reasons, like one of them having Social Influencing just because they bully the main protagonist, or the protagonist himself having Fear Manipulation via, get this, the fact that he tortures people.

Then there's also the fact that one of the verse's supporters is Cloudyagami, who was recently banned from this forum and wiki and was also infamous for giving tiers and abilities for characters of his favorite verses that they shouldn't have, often without a CRT, and Steezstifler, who I'm pretty sure was banned for being a sock of Agami. So, the supporters also can't be called upon to fix it.
Giga bump.

Well, a deletion seems like an overreaction, but an accuracy correction via new calculation blogs that adhere to our current standards wouldn't hurt.
I don't mind this but the user simply used wrong thread for this and it was provacable in my view.

Marvel handbooks for all of the stats. I shouldn't need to tell anyone why that isn't good.

The Zagreus profile has no references and virtually no scans.

In the P&A section there are no scans or references. In the High 6-A calculation, there are no scans or references to the feat, just a calculation. And not even the speed has any calculation linked.

The only thing with a scan is the Lifting Strength calculation.

Zagreus is the only profile in the Hades game, and it doesn't have a back page or anything, and the profile hasn't been updated since its creation in 2021.

However, I think that with some dedication from someone (not me) I think the profile can become viable (The P&A section is very well organized in terms of blessings, weapons, souvenirs and companions. You only need to have scans and references, but it is a lot thing)

EDIT: There are also some justifications that use the original myth, something I'm pretty sure you can't use.
Zagreus boasted that he can beat Heracles, who in the original myth temporarily lifted Atlas' burden during one of his labors.

Last edited:

In the P&A section there are no scans or references. In the High 6-A calculation, there are no scans or references to the feat, just a calculation. And not even the speed has any calculation linked.

Zagreus is the only profile in the Hades game, and it doesn't have a back page or anything, and the profile hasn't been updated since its creation in 2021.

However, I think that with some dedication from someone (not me) I think the profile can become viable (The P&A section is very well organized in terms of blessings, weapons, souvenirs and companions. You only need to have scans and references, but it is a lot thing)
I'll get Azontr here

I'm fine with the deletion of Zagreus's profile. It's genuinely a bad profile. Some stuff is missing, some stuff shouldn't even be there, etc.

Hades is a VERY big game in terms of content and lore, so it'll take a while to procure all the evidence necessary, but it's been on my list of projects for a while to get to making Hades a viable verse, so if I could save the profile's code in a sandbox that'd be great.

I'm fine with the deletion of Zagreus's profile. It's genuinely a bad profile. Some stuff is missing, some stuff shouldn't even be there, etc.

Hades is a VERY big game in terms of content and lore, so it'll take a while to procure all the evidence necessary, but it's been on my list of projects for a while to get to making Hades a viable verse, so if I could save the profile's code in a sandbox that'd be great.
I know. 100% achievements and over 100 hours of gameplay, and I don't think I've ever seen dialogue repeated. It was always new stuff. Also, Hades 2 will come out with new things. Saving the profile in a sandbox would be nice

It wasn't. I'd asked DMUA about it myself and they agreed it was calc stacking given it hides numbers.

Better to make a CG thread or CRT about it rather than address it here. As it was made by a CGM and approved by DMUA in the past, if it needs to be reworked or removed from profiles that's not really a profile deletion request.
I refuse.

1gxqoe.jpg

This profile is tier 0 now

Someone should call the creator, maybe he don't know how Sandbox works

Giga bump.
I'm gonna get to deleting these Roblox verses, btw, since nobody really argued against it and the reasons for deletion are pretty damning.

EDIT: Dinosaur Simulator stays for now since the reasons were lighter and there are a fair few supporters for it outside of Zany himself (not so for the other verses).

Last edited:
Back