• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rush (DOORS)
The profile seems to have been created without the knowledge of the verse's supporters and unlike The Figure and Seek, Rush is a pretty vague character. We have no idea how he kills people because he never physically interacts with you in-game but rather causes you to instantly die once you're at a certain distance and in his line of sight (because he uses ray-tracing) so his AP, SS, LS, Durability, Stamina, and Intelligence is pretty much Unknown. Of course, we can just give him Death Manipulation but I'll leave it up to the DOORS supporters to decide.

Last edited:
Rush (DOORS)
The profile seems to have been created without the knowledge of the verse's supporters and unlike The Figure and Seek, Rush is a pretty vague character. We have no idea how he kills people because he never physically interacts with you in-game but rather causes you to instantly die once you're at a certain distance and in his line of sight (because he uses ray-tracing) so his AP, SS, LS, Durability, Stamina, and Intelligence is pretty much Unknown. Of course, we can just give him Death Manipulation but I'll leave it up to the DOORS supporters to decide.
as the person who put the verse on the wiki, yes, theres many missing things on the page, and general things wrong with the page.

especially his stats, rush shouldn't scale to figure as figure is the strongest entity in the hotel. the only characters who should scale to figure is seek (although should downscale), and the player with the crucifix. anyone else should scale to their own feats, which rush has plenty of. im fine with it's deletion.

The Player (30 Second Life)

It's absolutely scanless, makes very big claims like "One of the games many endings reveals the player is, in fact, the actual supreme being/god/creator of all of existence in disguise" or "At least Extraordinary Genius (Can build time machines out of scrap without actually using his powers), possibly Nigh-Omniscient due to being the supreme being in disguise" and honestly seems to rely on waaaay too many unsupported assumptions.

It's absolutely scanless, makes very big claims like "One of the games many endings reveals the player is, in fact, the actual supreme being/god/creator of all of existence in disguise" or "At least Extraordinary Genius (Can build time machines out of scrap without actually using his powers), possibly Nigh-Omniscient due to being the supreme being in disguise" and honestly seems to rely on waaaay too many unsupported assumptions.
I talked to creator of the profile (who is banned here) and they're fine with removal as well.

Rush (DOORS)

Both have been deleted, and any links removed.

Look at this lol

image.png

Bad verse.

Barely any of the calculations are accepted by CGM's and several CGM's have straight-up said they refuse to evaluate calculations for this verse, and in general the verse is in a poor state that nobody seems to be fixing. I personally think it'd be best to restart this verse from scratch.

Bad verse.

Barely any of the calculations are accepted by CGM's and several CGM's have straight-up said they refuse to evaluate calculations for this verse, and in general the verse is in a poor state that nobody seems to be fixing. I personally think it'd be best to restart this verse from scratch.
Also Azontr has expressed a desire to make the verse better, so I'm gonna go with he thinks its easier to start from scratch

I said point them out. Your standards of “good profile” are too high to the point, you would cease 80% of all profiles according to those standards.

K.

Literally 6 profiles in the verse and none of them are referenced or formulated well. Do I need to provide more examples, cause I don't really feel like linking another 10 something profiles.

Calculations are not a sole reason to simply delete a whole verse that are over 50 profiles worth of time and work.

Calculations are not a sole reason to simply delete a whole verse that are over 50 profiles worth of time and work.
Yes, they are. If your verse's stats are not accepted yet these stats have been applied to profiles, you have 2 options:

1. Remove the stats from the profiles, making the profiles have no stats and thus up for deletion.
2. Delete the profiles because the stats are not accepted and removing them would put the verse up for deletion anyway.

That's not the point, it's also the fact that the supporters keep refusing the CGMs opinions about what they think about the calculations and just stone wall about it. There hasn't been any real improvement for this verse.

K.

Literally 6 profiles in the verse and none of them are referenced or formulated well. Do I need to provide more examples, cause I don't really feel like linking another 10 something profiles.
Most of what you pointed out, has references (scans) to the abilities, and they are bound by scaling chain.

Again, you are going to give a solid convincing reason to delete whole verse that is over 50+ profiles, and the project of said verse is still ongoing.
Yes, they are. If your verse's stats are not accepted yet these stats have been applied to profiles, you have 2 options:

1. Remove the stats from the profiles, making the profiles have no stats and thus up for deletion.
2. Delete the profiles because the stats are not accepted and removing them would put the verse up for deletion anyway.
Mate, literally in the first calculations, I am seeing KLOL is arguing, and again, Agnaa is still willing to evaluate them. What's the issue of simply waiting?

That's not the point, it's also the fact that the supporters keep refusing the CGMs opinions about what they think about the calculations and just stone wall about it. There hasn't been any real improvement for this verse.
This is not a reason to delete a whole verse work which have over 50+ profiles, the verse is still ongoing and famous, simply because “supporters” are stubborn.

The scans literally has reference to the said mangas, mate. Either way, it's better than most of the profiles that has no references or scans at all or even justifications. You can't simply delete a verse where in fact there is a community who is still arguing and working on it.

IT is better than absolutely nothing. We ain't going according to your high standards. Either way, I don't get the rush?
As for every other feat, I will make an assorted blog post detailing what they scale to, it would be better to keep them up for now instead of changing them making it more difficult since I would have to ask someone to put them back
Literally one of the supporters is currently working on the verse. There is a community behind the verse. The project is still ongoing, mate.

If you want every profile to be in perfect state, then all profiles will be vanished except yours (and Deceived)

I failed to see a convincing reason to delete a whole verse based on those reasons.

I don't exactly see how me wanting to follow basic protocol is a "high standard" but whatever.

I'll leave it up to the staff and cease the clog. Apologies.
You're fine, you defended your point.

I'm neutral on deletion. The verse seems to have a great deal of internal problems, and in general are hostile to staff attempts to speak on it (any rejected calc, from what I've seen, is just stonewalled). Calc group members I trust have gone over calcs and all of them are inflated at certain points- those I've personally checked have some issues and more are revealed when investigating more thoroughly.

It is not standard to delete verses for simply being unreliable- this is what CRTs are for, but I have supported such a notion in the past, with verses such as Warcraft- in my eyes, these situations require extended periods of standoff, where no acceptable progress is made towards bettering the verse in any way. I am not familiar enough to say whether that is or isn't the case here- I don't follow the verse any more than my occasional input requires- but I will say that the hallmarks are there.

You're fine, you defended your point.

I'm neutral on deletion. The verse seems to have a great deal of internal problems, and in general are hostile to staff attempts to speak on it (any rejected calc, from what I've seen, is just stonewalled). Calc group members I trust have gone over calcs and all of them are inflated at certain points- those I've personally checked have some issues and more are revealed when investigating more thoroughly.

It is not standard to delete verses for simply being unreliable- this is what CRTs are for, but I have supported such a notion in the past, with verses such as Warcraft- in my eyes, these situations require extended periods of standoff, where no acceptable progress is made towards bettering the verse in any way. I am not familiar enough to say whether that is or isn't the case here- I don't follow the verse any more than my occasional input requires- but I will say that the hallmarks are there.
The issue is that any attempt to fix the calcs are stonewalled to hell and back with aggression and petty bickering. This thread tried to address the calc stacking in the verse and is 9 pages deep. Even a CRT as simple as "removing calcs that weren't accepted by CGM" is being stonewalled right now. Frankly, I don't think the verse will improve so long as it remains on the wiki, since the main supporters of the verse have no interest in even entertaining the idea that they're wrong. That, in my opinion, should serve as grounds for deletion.

The issue is that any attempt to fix the calcs are stonewalled to hell and back with aggression and petty bickering. This thread tried to address the calc stacking in the verse and is 9 pages deep. Even a CRT as simple as "removing calcs that weren't accepted by CGM" is being stonewalled right now. Frankly, I don't think the verse will improve so long as it remains on the wiki, since the main supporters of the verse have no interest in even entertaining the idea that they're wrong. That, in my opinion, should serve as grounds for deletion.
I'm aware, I've spoken on a couple of their threads, and I agree that it probably won't improve. Mayhaps, threatened with the potential deletion of the verse, they'll agree to see reason, who knows.

Back