• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm sure the page directly notes in the weakness section that the character isn't suited for battle in general to begin with, so even with references and scans I wouldn't support keeping that page.

Weaknesses: Has no combat abilities of her own.

Well, I think that music verses need to receive some scrutiny regarding if they truly have any coherent storyline.
Well, Gloryhammer and Angus McSix do. The more recent Music Videos often show very literal depictions of events and the bands even release statements to contextually what you are seeing on the videos. For example:

This is the Music Video for Keeper of the Celestial Flame, the song which tells Zargothrax's backstory. If you look at the Video Description there, you see this:

Gloryhammer said:
The band comments:
"This tale begins long in the past, 1000 years before even Angus McFife was born. A simple peasant by the name of Zargothrax lived a peaceful existence weaving baskets in a village called Auchtermuchty, until the legendary hero Dundax decided to build a new Kingdom in his lands...the Kingdom of Fife. Follow the rise of Zargothrax into a twisted sorcerer of chaos and evil, as he seeks the ultimate revenge on the Prince of Fife and all his descendants!

Songs often have narration during bridges to give more context to the story, and the Booklets don't just contain song lyrics, but paragraph blurbs that give further context to what is going on with each song. Albums even end with Cliffhangers teasing the next album.

Well, Gloryhammer and Angus McSix do. The more recent Music Videos often show very literal depictions of events and the bands even release statements to contextually what you are seeing on the videos. For example:

This is the Music Video for Keeper of the Celestial Flame, the song which tells Zargothrax's backstory. If you look at the Video Description there, you see this:

Songs often have narration during bridges to give more context to the story, and the Booklets don't just contain song lyrics, but paragraph blurbs that give further context to what is going on with each song. Albums even end with Cliffhangers teasing the next album.

Okay. That is probably fine then, unless @Mr._Bambu disagrees.

Shallot needs a major nuking with everything about him being extremely outdated

Well, I think that music verses need to receive some scrutiny regarding if they truly have any coherent storyline.

Also, speaking of Disturbed, I love their version of this song:

Love Disturbed, simple as. Personal favorite is probably Stupify or Vengeful One.

As for the Angus McSix thing, as Tllm and Ant have both spoken on it, I think it is fine to delete, and is fine to be moved to FC/OC if desired.

I don't think either Tllm and Antvasima have spoken strongly on the Gloryhammer Debate. Tllm's questions had more to do with the legitimacy of Music Videos and Music Lyrics for feats.

Ant did outright, actually, agree. Tllm did veer moreso in favor of doing away with with music verses, though.

Well, it seems a bit too complicated for the purposes of this wiki to feature two competing continuities with very unclear story coherence and very limited and fragmented storylines.

No scans or references anywhere beyond physical stats, same issue here, here, here, here and here. Actually, the whole verse but this page (I've basically mentioned every page now) has those issues, so unless anyone is willing to properly work on the verse most of such pages may have to be deleted.
Okay, the supporters seem to be fine on deleting the proposed pages (bar the last two mentioned in what I'm quoting), can a mod please proceed?
Did Witch ever comment on the deletion?
@First_Witch

If the pages are considered to be of such poor quality that they have to be deleted then go ahead. I was planning to start up a massive revision project once the current arc finished, so it really dosn't matter wether or not the profiles are still there at that point of time or not.

Well, maybe we should wait for you then.

For roughly how long would we have to wait for the current storyarc to finish though?

Well, maybe we should wait for you then.

For roughly how long would we have to wait for the current storyarc to finish though?
Thats something only god and the translation team behind it knows. I would have to check the raws to see exactly how far away we are, but i reckon 5 chapters give or take. Which is at bare minimum 2 to 3 months considering that the translation is at a "Every 2 weeks at its fastest" pace.

Life as a Knight Run fan is not easy I tell ya.

Hmm. I suppose that isn't particularly long to wait if you promise to improve on all the pages for this verse afterwards.

Hmm. I suppose that isn't particularly long to wait if you promise to improve on all the pages for this verse afterwards.
Hey hey chief, promise is a strong word and Knight Run isnt exactly a short series either. I can't promise anything, other than the desire to improve the pages.

Well, promise to try then. Staff members still need to respond to your revision thread after all.

Let's see.
This, this, this and this.

There are no scans, there are no references, even important abilties like TD, Conceptual Manipulation, Reality Warping have no scans, there are no calculations for the AP nor scans for the AP of H3A, there are no calcs for speed either nor scans to justify the infinite speed, overall, they are old profiles that have no supporters.

Well, promise to try then. Staff members still need to respond to your revision thread after all.
The state of the pages is lacking to the point I don't think anything of note would be lost if the pages are lost, it'd be easier to just remake the pages from scratch given the lack of scans or references anywhere but on physical stats, which is covered by the calcs that wouldn't be deleted anyways.

Hello, coming with request:
Delete Maya profile, reasoning is because the profile is barebone and she will not appear anymore in the story (cuz she death), so there will be no more addition to her profile. I have also gotten the consent from the other verse supporter, especially the maker of the profile for the deletion.

Let's see.

There are no scans, there are no references, even important abilties like TD, Conceptual Manipulation, Reality Warping have no scans, there are no calculations for the AP nor scans for the AP of H3A, there are no calcs for speed either nor scans to justify the infinite speed, overall, they are old profiles that have no supporters.
Okay. Feel free to delete them then. Thank you for helping out. 🙏

Delete Maya profile, reasoning is because the profile is barebone and she will not appear anymore in the story (cuz she death), so there will be no more addition to her profile. I have also gotten the consent from the other verse supporter, especially the maker of the profile for the deletion.

I don't mind deleting the profile if verse supporters says so, also i do agree with the profile being very barebones.

The state of the pages is lacking to the point I don't think anything of note would be lost if the pages are lost, it'd be easier to just remake the pages from scratch given the lack of scans or references anywhere but on physical stats, which is covered by the calcs that wouldn't be deleted anyways.
Okay, since I think that @First_Witch was fine with us deleting her pages, I suppose that it can be done then.

It seems fine to delete that page then.

No. Keep Anne's page.
Ok.
Let's see.

Will do so.
Done

Yes, thanks a lot for helping out so much. It is very appreciated. 🙏🙂

Back