• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thank you.
:chaoctm~1:

So this profile.
The profile may look good at first glance, but it is currently completely outdated and barebones. The content of it only covers up to volume 3 and there are 15 volumes, there are no calculations for AP and Speed although speed is a bit self-evident, also I am making the verse and many other characters and also re-building his, so the current profile is not useful to keep it. I have already talked to Pegasus and he told me that he has no time or plans for the profile so there is no problem deleting it.

there are no calculations for AP and Speed although speed is a bit self-evident
The AP also doesn't really need a calc? It links to the Common Feats page, though the problem is it doesn't lead to the "Destroying a tree" part of it. Deleting a profile because it doesn't have information from later works in the series also isn't really a good excuse, just make a CRT for it.

I personally do not mind if you delete that page, especially as its creator agrees.

I don't see that the profiles are of poor quality at all, they have the necessary, scans, descriptions, they don't need calcs and what would be missing would be references but apart from that the profiles are fine.

Whether you believe it or not, the profiles are actually extremely barebones and most of the abilities don't even make sense. The verse was clearly thrown together very quickly without any peer review from supporters, and so it'd be easier to start from a clean slate for us instead of working with what was left.

Before deleting the verse, why don't you ask Jungle Juice supporters if they are interested in fixing it? They are interested in the string/ y lab verse

I don't see that the profiles are of poor quality at all, they have the necessary, scans, descriptions, they don't need calcs and what would be missing would be references but apart from that the profiles are fine.
The Stringverse page specifically is bad due to how Superstring, Bluestring, and Redstring are explicitly separate timelines according to YLab. Hanlim Gym being canon to both Bluestring and Superstring, while Prince of Prince being canon to both Superstring and Redstring are the exception, not the rule.

No scans or references, it’s tier is listed as 9-C but AP is Human level, speed and stamina justifications are bad, just seems like a really low-effort page.

No scans or references, it’s tier is listed as 9-C but AP is Human level, speed and stamina justifications are bad, just seems like a really low-effort page.
I've deleted the poor quality page.

The Stringverse page specifically is bad due to how Superstring, Bluestring, and Redstring are explicitly separate timelines according to YLab. Hanlim Gym being canon to both Bluestring and Superstring, while Prince of Prince being canon to both Superstring and Redstring are the exception, not the rule.
I don't mind deleting the page if that's the case, but would like to hear what others thinks then.

Juujika No Rokunin.
While the profiles mostly have scans, everything else about them is horrendous. The 9-B "feat" is not even remotely 9-B. The superhuman and subsonic speed feats don't have a calc and I'm not even sure if they're actually that speed. One of the LS feats have a calculation that wasn't even evaluated, and the scan for the other is missing. Some characters have abilities for absolutely ridiculous reasons, like one of them having Social Influencing just because they bully the main protagonist, or the protagonist himself having Fear Manipulation via, get this, the fact that he tortures people.

Then there's also the fact that one of the verse's supporters is Cloudyagami, who was recently banned from this forum and wiki and was also infamous for giving tiers and abilities for characters of his favorite verses that they shouldn't have, often without a CRT, and Steezstifler, who I'm pretty sure was banned for being a sock of Agami. So, the supporters also can't be called upon to fix it.
Speaking of verses created by Agami that have yet to be deleted.

Hey all.

I hadn't realized a profile that was more up to date for the character, The Vigilante had been made already, and was in use after we did a CRT for the character, The Vigilante (Pizza Tower).

Because of that, I accidently created a profile; The Vigilante (this newer, less up-to-date profile I uploaded is the one I'm asking to delete, obv).

My b.

This verse needs to be deleted, no scans or any at all exist for the characters, stats are outdated and uses innacurate scaling with no basis whatsoever anyway for many of them and nobody have shown desire to tackle them, nor do they know it enough to update it properly at all
Have you discussed this with Saman beforehand, considering you're both supporters of the verse?

Have you discussed this with Saman beforehand, considering you're both supporters of the verse?
He doesnt know it as good as me, not enough to handle about the whole verse scaling, stats, lore, context, powers and on what is canon or not, let alone he was asking me for any questions he had about the series in general

Meanwhile i stated before i quit supporting it, that i quited vs debating verses in general for revising and such

Nobody cares enough to take over, they are crap anyway as they are

Last edited:

As a guy who read Kubera at one point but will need a hellish amount of time to re-read and evaluate it, i'd like this profile to get nuked since it's outdated as heck, has no scans no anything and is very barebones. I saved it in a sandbox since i like the item section but for the most part a lot of the stuff she had done is more impressive than what the profile shows (she literally rips out a wide-ass tree's trunk off to try and hit a guy in like the first 2 or so chapters)

The Stringverse Page by Steezstifler, who was almost definitely a cloudyagami sock, and with it-
Just general poor quality + nobody's gonna maintain them, and Azontr's gonna remake the Hanlim Gym profiles from scratch later.

The tag "Stringverse" also needs to go as well

As a guy who read Kubera at one point but will need a hellish amount of time to re-read and evaluate it, i'd like this profile to get nuked since it's outdated as heck, has no scans no anything and is very barebones. I saved it in a sandbox since i like the item section but for the most part a lot of the stuff she had done is more impressive than what the profile shows (she literally rips out a wide-ass tree's trunk off to try and hit a guy in like the first 2 or so chapters)
I have deleted all pages necessary here.

This verse needs to be deleted, no scans or any at all exist for the characters, stats are outdated and uses innacurate scaling with no basis whatsoever anyway for many of them and nobody have shown desire to tackle them, nor do they know it enough to update it properly at all
I would definitely appreciate if @SamanPatou could give his insight before I outright delete a popular franchise like Tekken, especially since I know him to be pretty knowledgeable on fighting games like this.

I would definitely appreciate if @SamanPatou could give his insight before I outright delete a popular franchise like Tekken, especially since I know him to be pretty knowledgeable on fighting games like this.
Not popular enough here, if you look up CRTs for the series, i did many of them and no one else for years, nobody was as active as me

He doesnt know it as good as me, not enough to handle about the whole verse scaling, stats, lore, context, powers and on what is canon or not, let alone he was asking me for any questions he had about the series in general

Meanwhile i stated before i quit supporting it, that i quited vs debating verses in general for revising and such

Nobody cares enough to take over, they are crap anyway as they are
Also pointed above about this

Okay, no need for the high and mighty attitude, bucko.

I read the above points and understand them, but as he is also a knowledgeable member of the verse, and a staff member to boot, I would still like to hear Saman's opinion on the subject. I am not overlooking your contributions or knowledge of the verse, I would just like the second opinion. That is all.

I didnt give any high or mighty attitude, dont give me that response with that phrase worded like that

Im stating that i was the only active one doing changes for it for roughly half a decade, he didnt do any since listed for it, along the other points mentioned already

He doesnt know it well enough to revise it properly and neither has that time as far as irl stuff goes, which is why i was the one doing them

Even if you didn't intend to sound full of yourself, your phrasing made you sound like nobody cared remotely as much as you, and hence your say is all that's needed. If I offended you through misinterpreting your feelings, then I apologize.

But please, would it be too much to let Saman speak on the matter as well? If he thinks it can go, as a fellow supporter of the franchise, then I would have no problem with deleting it. Again, I'm not interested in jumping the gun on something like this when it's such a popular franchise, and it would ease my conscience to have his opinion on the subject.

If it was as popular as you say it, it wouldnt have ended up dead verse like now, popular only outside the vs stuff, as can be seen in here

And honestly speaking yes it will be too much, cuz i said why its irrelevant, if by now he didnt do revisions by himself even after i quitted, it wont any sooner or later either

Goodnight

Back