• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah but they are explicitly canon. You can't just remove something just because their feats are weird.

Regardless, most -J articles only scale off of Article Canon regardless, so it's not like they'll cause any scaling issues.
Most people don't even consider J class skips to be even a part of mainstream articles and skips either way,

An actual reason to delete them that isn't just going "This isn't the main thing ergo nuke" which is just ????

As much of an asspull it is to have them on-site, under our current standards they are technically acceptable, aye. Unless your goal is to alter the site standards themselves, there is no argument to delete the current SCP pages. I'd like to ask for that to be the last post on the subject to avoid further clogging of the thread.

This thing

This is not how P&A works. Normally you'd CRT this, but it has been this way for literal years. I don't think it's ever getting fixed at this rate.

He lives.

Anyways yeah, I've been shown a handful of this verse's profiles and they're generally not great. This one takes the cake though, and you're right that it's been shit for eons. I'll just delete it.

This is not how P&A works. Normally you'd CRT this, but it has been this way for literal years. I don't think it's ever getting fixed at this rate.
He lives.

Anyways yeah, I've been shown a handful of this verse's profiles and they're generally not great. This one takes the cake though, and you're right that it's been shit for eons. I'll just delete it.
I've deleted 2 of them and Butler handled the other 2.
Thank you for helping out.

Also, @Wokistan , I would greatly appreciate if you begin to help out our staff much more with our work in this community.

Also, @DontTalkDT , since you seem to like the To Aru series a lot, would you be willing to significantly improve on the above-mentioned deleted page, so it can be restored?

What, aside from linking the P&A to BFR, even needs to be done with that profile? It had detailed information, it's stats were based on solid scaling. Didn't have references on everything yet, I guess, but we don't require that for old profiles.

Honestly, the verse has an active fanbase and this seems fixable in 10s of work. I don't know why it got deleted. One word to supporters and this would instantly have been sorted out. I thought we do notify supporters before deleting stuff?

What, aside from linking the P&A to BFR, even needs to be done with that profile? It had detailed information, it's stats were based on solid scaling. Didn't have references on everything yet, I guess, but we don't require that for old profiles.

Honestly, the verse has an active fanbase and this seems fixable in 10s of work. I don't know why it got deleted. One word to supporters and this would instantly have been sorted out. I thought we do notify supporters before deleting stuff?
Well, I am personally fine with the page being restored.

Is it fine with you if the page is kept as long as it is improved on, @Mr._Bambu and @Wokistan ?

What?

This page was create by this user

This page was create by this user
Nuked... I just translated the page and holy ****, what nonsense.

they made one more page

What was the reason for removing the category in question? It helped with the structure of our wiki's organisation/indexation to keep these versions of the SCP characters separate from the main ones.

I request to delete all profiles under Honkai Impact 3rd. The calcs, verse page and Honkai Energy page is fine to keep, but all of the profiles have been agreed to be overhauled ages ago, as discussed in this thread, which showcases the very poor quality of the pages (lacking scans, low-quality translations, lacking evidence, lots of headcanon presented as fact, misused images from its sister game, etc.) and declares an overhaul.

Some members have continued to create and update profiles with the above poor quality in spite of the agreed-upon overhaul, so the knowledgeables have agreed we'd much rather work with a clean slate, since it'd be much easier to keep track of.

I request to delete all profiles under Honkai Impact 3rd. The calcs, verse page and Honkai Energy page is fine to keep, but all of the profiles have been agreed to be overhauled ages ago, as discussed in this thread, which showcases the very poor quality of the pages (lacking scans, low-quality translations, lacking evidence, lots of headcanon presented as fact, misused images from its sister game, etc.) and declares an overhaul.

Some members have continued to create and update profiles with the above poor quality in spite of the agreed-upon overhaul, so the knowledgeables have agreed we'd much rather work with a clean slate, since it'd be much easier to keep track of.
Are there other pages that should not be deleted aside from the already mentioned, like calcs, verse page, and the Honkai Energy page? I just want to be double sure.

I have deleted the following pages:

I request for the pages to be recreated. As everyone can see in the Honkai Impact General Discussion Thread, me and other users, including a staff member, were planning to fix the verse and were ready to make a CRT after the holiday. It was discussed a lot in the past few weeks, and everything can be found in the Discussion Thread.
We are all aware of the state of the verse, and were planning to fix everything, starting from the statistics and going to the haxes in a second moment, and by deleting all the pages it makes everything a lot more difficult since we wont even have a basis to work on.
Before requesting the deletion of an entire verse, it would be expected to at least check the Discussion Thread of said verse.

Back