• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are you planning to revise/remake it?
Yes, I have Simon and Nia’s profiles complete so far
The pages may be outdated and all, but their condition is far from being so bad it should be deleted as a whole, it'd be best to just do CRTs as needed.
Honestly, it would take too much work to make all the revisions. So it’s either delete them and let me do my thing, or they stay like that, because I’m done making revisions that take forever, when creating completely new profiles for them would only take 1 CRT

Remove the TTGL verse and characters (obv). It's incredibly outdated.
The calcs use incorrect sizes, so the lower tiers are rated higher than they should be.
Some of the powers and abilities don't qualify for being on there.
Incorrect stats such as likely nigh omniscience
bump?
Well, don’t remove the verse page, cuz that can easily get revised. But, the characters would take too long to fully revise, and I don’t have the motivation for that

What do you want to change exactly? Can't you cover that in a single CRT?

It would likely create a very bad precedent if we start to delete pages that are of mosrtly good quality just to make it easier for our members to get their revisions passed

Okay, but as I said above, it would set a bad precedent to delete mostly good pages as a shortcut for our members to revise them more easily.

Also, I think that you likely exaggerate the potential problems here. Spreading your revision to 2 or 3 CRTs isn't the end of the world.

Okay, but as I said above, it would set a bad precedent to delete mostly good pages as a shortcut for our members to revise them more easily.

Also, I think that you likely exaggerate the potential problems here. Spreading your revision to 2 or 3 CRTs isn't the end of the world.
Okay, well the profiles that would end up being deleted anyways would be Tengen Gurren and Super Tengen Gurren, since they are literally nothing without their pilots, they have no power without, can't exist without and are just manifestations of Team Dai-Gurren, which will have its own profile

Quite a lot of pages link to, and possibly scale their statistics from, them though.
Tengen Gurren (and Super TG)'s power is just Simon and the others' power. Every other member + Antispiral scales to Simon, who performs a feat that begins the scaling chain. So, the mecha aren't necessary and are literally just weapons that can't exist on their own

I suggest deleting profiles, much less necessary and important compared to dragons and direwolves, and not much is known about them too:
I also forgot one important thing:
I'm also thinking of doing an individual profile for some dragons (Drogon, Rhaegal, Viserion, Balerion, Vhagar, Caraxes, Sunfyre, Vermithor, maybe for Meleys and Cannibal too) and some direwolves (Ghost, Grey Wind, Summer and Nymeria), instead of doing a profile on their species in general (as for the profiles of the show), and so if so the current profiles on dragons and direwolves should be deleted.
Thought ?
Bump

:yei:

Great. I'm glad that the first thing that I have to do in the morning has something to do with Gigachad. Good morning indeed.

But I have to do it, unfortunately. We can't comprehend his existence with our mortal minds alone as he doesn't belong in this mortal realm.

Handled.

Last edited:
Great. I'm glad that the first thing that I have to do in the morning has something to do with Gigachad. Good morning indeed.

But I have to do it, unfortunately. We can't comprehend his existence with our mortal minds alone as he doesn't belong in this mortal realm.

Handled.
Wait, what time zone are you in if it's morning while it's 9:40 pm for me ( Pennsylvania )?

I suggest deleting these profiles. They are not major characters, there are many other ASOIAF characters similar to them and I already have a lot of ASOIAF profiles more important than these to take care of:

Personally I think Varamyr has enough distinct abilities that you could argue for him to remain. I have no problems with the other three being deleted.

I request this character to be deleted since he's too much of a minor character (only ever appearing in one chapter):

Also don't ask why I made his profile in the first place...

I request this character to be deleted since he's too much of a minor character (only ever appearing in one chapter):

Why did you make his profile in the first place?

I deleted it, and also removed the profile link on the verse page.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

Removing Joke SCPs​

Even though the SCP universe has no distinct canon, there's no necessary meaning to adding arbitrary skips that have a convoluted premise like SCP-729-J who "killed" 682 to the verse page as even though in the main joke page they are harder to make than regular skips, they are in no way similar to main series skips and tales which count as mainstream to the wiki's standards.

The following pages need to be removed as a result and also, no new joke SCPs should be ever added to the wiki.

SCP-001-J

SCP-682-J

Tier 0 with no explanation. Also, it's very poorly made.

Removing Joke SCPs​

Even though the SCP universe has no distinct canon, there's no necessary meaning to adding arbitrary skips that have a convoluted premise like SCP-729-J who "killed" 682 to the verse page as even though in the main joke page they are harder to make than regular skips, they are in no way similar to main series skips and tales which count as mainstream to the wiki's standards.

The following pages need to be removed as a result and also, no new joke SCPs should be ever added to the wiki.

SCP-001-J

SCP-682-J
I'm not having a hard on for these pages but you never really presented a reason why they should be deleted besides the fact that they are weird.

From my knowledge, -Js are explicitly canon and made by a weird reality warper or whatnot. So I don't see what differentiates them from other SCPs

I'm not having a hard on for these pages but you never really presented a reason why they should be deleted besides the fact that they are weird.

From my knowledge, -Js are explicitly canon and made by a weird reality warper or whatnot. So I don't see what differentiates them from other SCPs
So I could add something like SCP-729-J that kills things like 682 without any proper explanation, but can't remove them since they are considered part of the site, that doesn't really make any sense as they would be part of the mainstream series skips. As I said I would like for them to be removed so as to not be widely inconsistent with the other profiles' stats.

I have deleted it.

So I could add something like SCP-729-J that kills things like 682 without any proper explanation, but can't remove them since they are considered part of the site, that doesn't really make any sense as they would be part of the mainstream series skips. As I said I would like for them to be removed so as to not be widely inconsistent with the other profiles' stats.
Yeah but they are explicitly canon. You can't just remove something just because their feats are weird.

Regardless, most -J articles only scale off of Article Canon regardless, so it's not like they'll cause any scaling issues.

Removing Joke SCPs​

SCP-001-J

SCP-682-J
Js are canon and there is even a canon tale that explains why they exist.

JaRB deleted it, and I gave a warning message to its creator.

Back