• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Yume Nikki CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remade Profiles for Madotsuki, Uboa, Glitch Event, and Jellyfish here

Everything on there should be relatively self-explanatory, hopefully.

Profile Removals

Dave Spector: This guy dosent do anything at all, really, and his death creating monoe's realm is kinda meh, I feel it would just make more sense that with his death you are granted access to monoe's realm.

Henkei Shita: Same as the guy above to an even more extent, they also quite literally just... sit there and do nothing.

Pirori: As with the above, these guys dont really do anything either, just walk around and occasionally teleport you to a certain area if interacted with, like most things in this game. Barracks Settlement should also be deleted due to it being the Pirori's civilization, of which dosen't have much if anything really notable either.

If the Henkai Shita are like, enemies in Dream Diary that can stay, rest is fine

fine with most of the changes but Madotsuki's dreams don't necessarily vanish and cease existing when she wakes up. the nature of the dream world is ambiguous and I don't like tiering it

also, the jellyfish - they don't necessarily exist outside the dream. Madotsuki could just still be dreaming in the ending, and the appearance of the Jellyfish may not be literal

Last edited:
fine with most of the changes but Madotsuki's dreams don't necessarily vanish and cease existing when she wakes up. the nature of the dream world is ambiguous and I don't like tiering it
I mean we dont exactly know if the dreams vanish or stay existing when madot wakes up, nothing really to disprove the dreams being erased either, and with that I feel we would just assume that the dream world works like actual dreams, of which they 'cease existing' whenever we wake up. This also implies the dream world just exists independently from madotsuki, considering with this interpretation it can exist without her influence, which I dont think is the case either.

also, the jellyfish - they don't necessarily exist outside the dream. Madotsuki could just still be dreaming in the ending, and the appearance of the Jellyfish may not be literal
Fair point on that.

I mean we dont exactly know if the dreams vanish or stay existing when madot wakes up, nothing really to disprove the dreams being erased either, and with that I feel we would just assume that the dream world works like actual dreams, of which they 'cease existing' whenever we wake up. This also implies the dream world just exists independently from madotsuki, considering with this interpretation it can exist without her influence, which I dont think is the case either.
It's certainly an argument you could make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back