• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Remove the TTGL verse and characters (obv). It's incredibly outdated.
The calcs use incorrect sizes, so the lower tiers are rated higher than they should be.
Some of the powers and abilities don't qualify for being on there.
Incorrect stats such as likely nigh omniscience

We had several long content revision threads for the verse a while ago, and it is rather prominent. It seems like a waste to just delete it.

This verse actually has no calculations or scans, and many of the feats listed in the verse could very well be in the 9-B territory from what I've experienced on the wiki as a whole.

I'm going to call @Legion350 here since he is the only member listed as a Knowledgeable Member, but I am going to consider this whole thing on the chopping block because I have no interest in trying to fix it.

This verse actually has no calculations or scans, and many of the feats listed in the verse could very well be in the 9-B territory from what I've experienced on the wiki as a whole.

I'm going to call @Legion350 here since he is the only member listed as a Knowledgeable Member, but I am going to consider this whole thing on the chopping block because I have no interest in trying to fix it.
Okay. Thank you for helping out.

It seems better to correct the profile page in question instead.
Deceived said that he or Wrath of Itachi would remake the profile when they got to that point in the revisions. Page is deleted now anyway, and was missing the whole powers section.

Deceived said that he or Wrath of Itachi would remake the profile when they got to that point in the revisions
If that's your interpretation of my words then i should've made myself more clearer, when i said "redo" i'm not talking about creating a entirely new profile from the ground up, i was specifically talking about revising the already existing profile, Sorry if i didn't make myself clear enough. As i'm definitely not remaking his profile from scratch, maybe Wrath will but i'm definitely not.

If that's your interpretation of my words then i should've made myself more clearer, when i said "redo" i'm not talking about creating a entirely new profile from the ground up, i was specifically talking about revising the already existing profile, Sorry if i didn't make myself clear enough. As i'm definitely not remaking his profile from scratch, maybe Wrath will but i'm definitely not.
Ah, sorry, I misunderstood you then.

I saw "We'll re-do the profile" and Antvasima saying "Can someone handle it" on the Profile Deletion thread, so I thought I was being asked to delete the profile for now.

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood you then.

I saw "We'll re-do the profile" and Antvasima saying "Can someone handle it" on the Profile Deletion thread, so I thought I was being asked to delete the profile for now.
Yeah should've made myself clearer, either keep it deleted or reinstate the profile and either me or Wrath will handle the rest, i don't really care either way tbh.

Yes, I prefer if the profile is restored. I called for Damage3245 because I think he is listed as a member who is knowledgeable about Toriko, so I hoped that he could help with adding the missing section of the page.

I'll put the profile in a sandbox and hopefully Wrath and I could work on it together there before posting it again as a proper profile, does that sound fine?

I suggest deleting profiles, much less necessary and important compared to dragons and direwolves, and not much is known about them too:

I'll put the profile in a sandbox and hopefully Wrath and I could work on it together there before posting it again as a proper profile, does that sound fine?
Well, it depends on if other VSB wiki pages link to the previous page or not. Removing it creates a rather disorganised structure in that regard.

Thank you for helping out in any case.

I suggest deleting profiles, much less necessary and important compared to dragons and direwolves, and not much is known about them too:
I suppose that seems fine.

I also forgot one important thing:
I'm also thinking of doing an individual profile for some dragons (Drogon, Rhaegal, Viserion, Balerion, Vhagar, Caraxes, Sunfyre, Vermithor, maybe for Meleys and Cannibal too) and some direwolves (Ghost, Grey Wind, Summer and Nymeria), instead of doing a profile on their species in general (as for the profiles of the show), and so if so the current profiles on dragons and direwolves should be deleted.
Thought ?

I personally do not mind, as long as the pages in question will be sufficiently well crafted.

Well, it depends on if other VSB wiki pages link to the previous page or not. Removing it creates a rather disorganised structure in that regard.

Thank you for helping out in any case.
I removed the other links before I deleted it.

This profile of a minor character from OPM should be removed as he literally only has Superhuman Physical Characteristics and is a VERY minor character with no relevancy in the story or notable feats.

This profile of a minor character from OPM should be removed as he literally only has Superhuman Physical Characteristics and is a VERY minor character with no relevancy in the story or notable feats.
I am personally ambivalent. How much has he appeared?

What do you mean exactly? I thought that you intended to create separate pages for dragons and direwolves instead of keeping the species profile pages. It doesn't particularly seem to matter which approach you use in this regard.

Last edited:
Okay. I do not mind if we delete his page then, but also do not think that it causes any harm.

Back