• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's linked from the Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice verse page, but doesn't have any content. It was not created and then deleted.

All that's needed to correct this is to remove the link from the verse page while keeping the image. I can handle that.

EDIT: Done

Huh, I thought a popular mecha verse like Gundam would actually have supporters and its own page. Guess not. We should get rid of these pages unless there's anybody who is willing to actually make calcs and such for them.

Is some content moderator or administrator willing to help Ionliosite?

Thank you for helping out.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, since we're on the Gundam mood, I have 4 profiles to bring up since I'm unsure if they should also be deleted. Heero Yuy, Zechs Merquise, ELS and Setsuna F Seiei have calcs that scale to a single of their keys (the Low 6-B one), but their other stats don't have any calcs at all and the justifications look very dobious, so I would like to know others' opinions on whatever they should be deleted.

Also, can this blog be deleted? It is a duplicate of this other blog.

Actually, scratch that, delete Heero and Zechs, those two are better deleted right now. Now, as for Setsuna and ELS, I'm not sure about just changing every other stat on their profiles to Unknown, but more input is welcomed.

yeah and really I do find it odd that the Epyon, and normal Wing Zero are getting their speed scaled to the Wing Zero Custom. When from what I can remember there is no feat from the anime that comes close to the speed feat from endless waltz.

To explain about the duplicate blogs:

Long ago Lina Shields had a nervous breakdown and started deleting all of his accepted calculation blogs, and Fandom initially had problems with restoring them afterwards, so Reppuzan created copies that we linked to instead.

Anyway, I do not think that we need to delete any of them at this point.

No problem. Further input regarding the profile pages would be appreciated.

Page is poor quality and creator I'm guessing got banned since his page isn't active

There's another version now, which is way better than the previous, but still needs some clean-up and scans or something else to justify the statistics. Also, being 6'3" isn't Large Size 0. The user is fixing the page with multiple edits, but that is something that should should be done in a sandbox.

Back