• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just_a_Random_Butler was kind enough to handle it.

Rolando Locomotov.
It's a pretty weird profile that's almost close to being deletion-worthy. All of his stats are listed as unknown except for his speed, which does have a calc. However, everything else lacks scans or sources for anything.

Rolando Locomotov.
It's a pretty weird profile that's almost close to being deletion-worthy. All of his stats are listed as unknown except for his speed, which does have a calc. However, everything else lacks scans or sources for anything.
Actually, this calc isn't even evaluated. Nevermind.
Hmm. I suppose that we will have to delete that character profile page and its verse page then. It is regrettable, as @Ogurtsow was a kind, helpful, and productive staff member who likely doesn't have it at all easy now given the current political situation in Russia.

This profile is just entirely speculation with no founding. High ranking =/= physical abilities, since Melascula exists.

Her magic isn't combat related, and she has no durability feats.

She does nothing even remotely power related in the series aside from floating and making an illusion to trap Arthur, so it's not a fixable issue. The profile should just be axed.

This profile is poorly made. Not only that, his 9-A and Supersonic ratings don't seem to have calcs. The links are also empty.
It's not even close to poorly-made. There's scans for pretty much all of his important powers, and there's a calc for one of the 8-C feats on his profile as well. While some of the powers listed on his profile do seem suspicious, that can easily be fixed with a CRT, and excluding those the profile seems fine enough.

Last edited:
It's not even close to poorly-made. There's scans for pretty much all of his important powers, and there's a calc for one of the 8-C feats on his profile as well. While some of the powers listed on his profile do seem suspicious, that can easily be fixed with a CRT, and excluding those the profile seems fine enough.
What about the 9-A and Supersonic ratings?

If your so inclined you could simply make a CRT to have them removed or make one to add the feats, as they do exist, they just need to be calculated.

This profile is just entirely speculation with no founding. High ranking =/= physical abilities, since Melascula exists.

Her magic isn't combat related, and she has no durability feats.

She does nothing even remotely power related in the series aside from floating and making an illusion to trap Arthur, so it's not a fixable issue. The profile should just be axed.
It is probably fine to remove it.

This profile is poorly made. Not only that, his 9-A and Supersonic ratings don't seem to have calcs. The links are also empty.
What about the 9-A and Supersonic ratings?
If your so inclined you could simply make a CRT to have them removed or make one to add the feats, as they do exist, they just need to be calculated.
They have to be talked about and fixed on a content revision thread, if there's no scan or not yet evaluated. Preferably, talk about (and evaluate) the abilities too, if they're suspicious.
As for the 9-A feat, the profile does actually have a scan of it, but it doesn't seem to have been calced. It appeared there was a scan for the supersonic feat as well, but it got removed from Imgur. Best to ask @cloudyagami if he still has the scan of the speed feat.
@cloudyagami

You need to help ask for or produce calculations for the above-mentioned statistics sections that are currently based on guesswork.

Requesting for this page to be deleted. Its only purpose was to serve as a placeholder until a page could be created for the verse‘s protagonist.

There's a bunch of Baki profiles which shouldn't really be here. Some more might have to go, imho, but I have to scrutinize them more, so for the time being I've only selected the following ones.
@NotoriouSoda I'd like your input on the matter
  • Sam Pierre Atlas: Jobber who appears in a single chapter just to get oneshot by Baki, basically a tool to hype him up
  • Musashi: Baki's pet dog, it's literally just a dog
  • Alligator: A big alligator whose only purpose is being eaten by Pickle in a single chapter
  • Anaconda: Likewise, a generic albeith giant Anaconda which gets defeated in a single chapter
  • Deinonychius: Dinosaur who appears briefly in a flashback, just that
  • T-Rex: Same story, a generic but strong dinosaur with no relevant role or else
  • King: Another common dog
  • Kokoe Poison Dart Frog: Another generic animal which dies immediately and is there only to hype up Yujiro
  • Chiba Brothers, Kuraishi and Sanada: Extremely minor characters without any relevant trait who also act as jobbers
  • Morio Sonoda: Support character with very little relevancy

We did, even quite often, otherwise we'd open the gates to even the most extremely minor characters from each verse.
Unlike specific wikis, we don't need to list every average Joe who shows up, we should stick to characters who are have some degree of relevancy in a way or another.

There's a bunch of Baki profiles which shouldn't really be here. Some more might have to go, imho, but I have to scrutinize them more, so for the time being I've only selected the following ones.
@NotoriouSoda I'd like your input on the matter
  • Sam Pierre Atlas: Jobber who appears in a single chapter just to get oneshot by Baki, basically a tool to hype him up
  • Musashi: Baki's pet dog, it's literally just a dog
  • Alligator: A big alligator whose only purpose is being eaten by Pickle in a single chapter
  • Anaconda: Likewise, a generic albeith giant Anaconda which gets defeated in a single chapter
  • Deinonychius: Dinosaur who appears briefly in a flashback, just that
  • T-Rex: Same story, a generic but strong dinosaur with no relevant role or else
  • King: Another common dog
  • Kokoe Poison Dart Frog: Another generic animal which dies immediately and is there only to hype up Yujiro
  • Chiba Brothers, Kuraishi and Sanada: Extremely minor characters without any relevant trait who also act as jobbers
  • Morio Sonoda: Support character with very little relevancy
  1. Agreed since he only shows up for one chapter
  2. Musashi is cute tho sure
  3. Agreed
  4. Sure
  5. Yeah sure and this applies to both dinosaurs. At first I was like we should keep them but they don’t really show up multiple times and are meant to show how powerful pickle
  6. Sure king can go
  7. Yeah but why is it even a profile lol? Should just be how good Yujiro resistance to poison is
  8. Sure
  9. Yes

1. Agreed since he only shows up for one chapter
  2. Musashi is cute tho sure
  3. Agreed
  4. Sure
  5. Yeah sure and this applies to both dinosaurs. At first I was like we should keep them but they don’t really show up multiple times and are meant to show how powerful pickle
  6. Sure king can go
  7. Yeah but why is it even a profile lol? Should just be how good Yujiro resistance to poison is
  8. Sure
  9. Yes
@SamanPatou

It seems like your suggestions have been accepted here.

I'm revising this verse pretty soon (literally the next verse after i finish Nura's profile) so i would definitely appreciate it if the verse wasn't deleted.
... Me too
Although I plan to create a better profile for Sebastian, not the whole verse
Maybe the two of you can collaborate to improve on the pages in question instead then? We do have a private chat function in this forum that can be used by all established members after all.

... Me too
Although I plan to create a better profile for Sebastian, not the whole verse
Maybe the two of you can collaborate to improve on the pages in question instead then? We do have a private chat function in this forum that can be used by all established members after all.
LOK can handle Sebastian's profile (also possibly handle calcs for the verse if needed since i'm terrible at math) while i handle everything else. I believe that's a fine compromise to have.

Back