• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I already turned the page it into a redirect link. I am not sure if it actually needs to be deleted now.

I removed the link to the following page from our front page, as it seemed outdated and irrelevant:

Should I delete it as a whole as well?

Why? Several of them are major characters, and the pages mostly seem to have acceptable qualities.

Stannis, Ramsay, Varys, Littlefinger, and Coldhands seem like major characters to me.

Stannis, Ramsay, Varys, Littlefinger, and Coldhands seem like major characters to me.
They’re major in the story but have pretty much nothing going for them scaling-wise. After the downgrades, Stannis would be a bare-bones 10-A, same with Ramsay. Varys and Littlefinger don’t have much going for them outside of intelligence, and Coldhands is nowhere near as major as the others.

I mean, they also require something remotely notable in their P&As, merely having weapon mastery or being 9-C is often the minimal

Otherwise I can make a page for Caillou

DPL is used and it is supposed to be a sandbox

Green Demons.

The only thing known about Green Demons is that their overall power levels are 600 to 900. The individual stats that actually matter (magic, strength and spirit) are completely unknown. The same could be actually be said for other any lesser Demon in the series, but they have actual feats and scaling to get some idea of how powerful they truly are (plus, they're about to play a pretty big part in current NNT revisions).

Their only appearance where they actually do something of note is chapter 233, where they run past Arthur and threaten Chimera Orlondi (who's featless). The only other appearance in general is chapter 259, when they're about to get fired on, half-obscured by the panel and about to get drowned by Diane. Green Demons appear so little that you don't even see their corpses in battle scenes.

They don't even use flight, soul manipulation, darkness or hellblaze like every other demon.

Basically, they have no feats, no useful scaling or statements of any kind, no on-screen abilities aside from Superhuman Physical Characteristics, and they appear for 5 panels across 2 chapters in a 346 chapter manga. Calmadios had more reason to exist, and we axed that profile.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I am like 99.9% sure that even if a character is tier 10, if they're important to the story they can have a file.
Usually, yes, but their pages preferably shouldn't be too barebones.
I mean, they also require something remotely notable in their P&As, merely having weapon mastery or being 9-C is often the minimal
Well, I personally don't think that we should be too harsh towards major characters from very prominent works, but if they have no noteworthy statistics, abilities, or equipment whatsoever, we do not really provide any useful information about them.

DPL is used and it is supposed to be a sandbox
I will delete it.

Green Demons.

The only thing known about Green Demons is that their overall power levels are 600 to 900. The individual stats that actually matter (magic, strength and spirit) are completely unknown. The same could be actually be said for other any lesser Demon in the series, but they have actual feats and scaling to get some idea of how powerful they truly are (plus, they're about to play a pretty big part in current NNT revisions).

Their only appearance where they actually do something of note is chapter 233, where they run past Arthur and threaten Chimera Orlondi (who's featless). The only other appearance in general is chapter 259, when they're about to get fired on, half-obscured by the panel and about to get drowned by Diane. Green Demons appear so little that you don't even see their corpses in battle scenes.

They don't even use flight, soul manipulation, darkness or hellblaze like every other demon.

Basically, they have no feats, no useful scaling or statements of any kind, no on-screen abilities aside from Superhuman Physical Characteristics, and they appear for 5 panels across 2 chapters in a 346 chapter manga. Calmadios had more reason to exist, and we axed that profile.
Also, we should delete White Demons.

Like Green Demons, they have known power levels, but unknown sub-categories.

WDs actually have lots of appearances (like as many as Orange, Copper and Ochre Demons), but all they really did at the end of the day was get threatened by Margaret and scratch her.

Margaret, for reference, is far weaker than base Hawk but much stronger than night Escanor.
It is a borderline case, but I suppose that it is probably fine to remove them, if all of the regular VSBW links to the deleted pages are removed afterwards.

Well, I personally don't think that we should be too harsh towards major characters from very prominent works, but if they have no noteworthy statistics, abilities, or equipment whatsoever, we do not really provide any useful information about them.
So most pages can be deleted among the links I send?

It is a borderline case, but I suppose that it is probably fine to remove them, if all of the regular VSBW links to the deleted pages are removed afterwards.
That's the thing. They only link to the verse page itself because they have no scaling.

Anyway, I've removed them.

Done.

Bruh I forgot this sorry:

Bruh I forgot this sorry:
Done

Thank you very much to Sir Ovens, ByAsura, and Dereck03 for helping out with deleting pages here.

Back