• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I deleted the page in question.

I also think that it seems fine to remove the page in question.

Also, this page seems to purely contain guesswork statistics:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Melodii_(Scratchin'_Melodii)?so=search

- Some jarring spelling errors

- Small child scales to grown muscular (butter) man for no reason at all, with justifications for said butter man being 9-C not exactly great either

- A few dodgy abilities such as resurrection.

Needs serious re-working, idk who made it but probably best to leave a copy in their sandbox and delete the page for now
So do the rest of you think that we should delete this or not, and if so, on what basis?

There are no supporters for the verse in question that I know of active in this forum.

There is a user who seems to be heavily involved with the creation and editing of the profile, but they do not share a username between the forum and the wiki it would seem
Oh, thanks for the information, @Antvasima I think the best way to solve this issue, is to share the code in his message wall and delete the page and add an additive note on this matter.

There is a user who seems to be heavily involved with the creation and editing of the profile, but they do not share a username between the forum and the wiki it would seem
Yes, that is what I meant earlier.
Oh, thanks for the information, @Antvasima I think the best way to solve this issue, is to share the code in his message wall and delete the page and add an additive note on this matter.
That is probably fine, but what should I state as being the justifications for the character profile page's deletion?

There’s some issues with spelling and iffy abilities, but mostly the issue is AP and Striking Strength have very poor justifications and there isn’t a list of verse supporters to contact to try and remedy such a fact

Yes, that is what I meant earlier.

That is probably fine, but what should I state as being the justifications for the character profile page's deletion?
Staff Note
There are issues with spelling and uncertain abilities, but for the most part, the issue is AP and Striking Strength have miserable justifications, and there isn't a list of verse supporters to contact.

I mainly meant, what should I post as the justification text in conjunction with deleting the page?

Would this work?

"Low quality page in terms of spelling, abilities, and poorly justified statistics."

It should be a blog post instead.

It should be a blog post instead.
I deleted the page, saved its contents into a sandbox for the page creator, and informed them about it.

Thank you for helping out.

This page is apparently a older version of a profile I just created but it's very outdated and doesn't look as good

This is the profile in question that's up for deletion

This is my new one

Back