• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
9-A and above which require calcs do not have it at all, LS is without good reasoning and it lacks scans
@Celestial_Pegasus can further comment on this verse
Celestial asked about its deletion twice before I think, and so did someone else. Idk why this is still up.

Okay. Then it is probably fine to remove, but let's wait a bit to confirm first.

Okay. Thank you for the reply.

Please go ahead then, Tllmbrg.

And now for something a little different, a page undeletion request. I don't know how he did it, but I guess tllm managed to delete a page without looking at it, because unlike the rest of the verse, Plutonian was actually fine because I touched it up a while ago. I've rehosted it here. Besides red links which would not have existed at the time of deletion, this page doesn't really have anything that would stop it from being reinstated.

I will just say for the record that it was approved for deletion in a request that was for the whole verse

Yeah I can take the red links off.

I think Plutonian is fine to stay deleted, IIRC Amelia wanted to recreate it from scratch. I was thinking of doing it myself, but she got to it before me.

I mean the page as is is acceptable, doesn't have many scans but it's got calcs for all feats and a decent amount of work put into it. Feel free to revise it but it can stay in its current state.

There's nothing deletion worthy on it. If someone wanted to redo the page they're free to do it as a CRT, but the page itself is at worst slightly dated.

And now for something a little different, a page undeletion request. I don't know how he did it, but I guess tllm managed to delete a page without looking at it, because unlike the rest of the verse, Plutonian was actually fine because I touched it up a while ago. I've rehosted it here. Besides red links which would not have existed at the time of deletion, this page doesn't really have anything that would stop it from being reinstated.
I removed the categories from your sandbox page:

I mean the page as is is acceptable, doesn't have many scans but it's got calcs for all feats and a decent amount of work put into it. Feel free to revise it but it can stay in its current state.
Agreed.

Knack (Verse)

Oven's the only supporter, I told him that we were considering deletion, he asked why, I told him the reasons (well, the first two of these) and he didn't respond. Those reasons are:
  • Every single page scales to a 7-B rating. This is based on a standard calc of busting a mountain but from the video of the feat it's visually much smaller than the 600m needed for that standard calc (it looks more like 200m to my quick pixel-scaling).
  • Has a character (which isn't linked on a verse page) who has Large Size (Type 3); that requires being over a kilometer tall compares its size to a monastery in this clip, where it looks to be more like 150m tall (backed up by the earlier scene where it looks to be slightly smaller than the mountain it blew up).
  • This is less important, but it provided no scans or reasoning for Mid-High regen for this character.

Okay, and you cannot change the standard feat it is based on to 200 meters instead then?

It could be done but it'd require some better pixel scaling than me guessing tree size. If someone does find a good thing to scale off of (i.e. species of tree), I'll create or evaluate the replacement calc.

9-A lacks a calc and tier 8 ratings are based on a calc that was not approved
Speed and LS is just "Superhuman" without any good reasoning and seems really lazy, lacks scans and so on
@ApiesDeathbyLazors can further comment here
Anyways since this has been up for several days am I good to nuke this?

If Apies hasn't gone out of his way to try and save it, then sure I guess.

I don't really have a stake in this.

I will note that his last activity was in 23rd of July
Also on 10th of July he even advocated for another verse of his to be deleted since he was unwilling to revise it, so I doubt he'll come to save this one

ApiesDeathbyLazors last visited here on Friday last week, so I am not certain.

Knack (Verse)

Oven's the only supporter, I told him that we were considering deletion, he asked why, I told him the reasons (well, the first two of these) and he didn't respond. Those reasons are:
  • Every single page scales to a 7-B rating. This is based on a standard calc of busting a mountain but from the video of the feat it's visually much smaller than the 600m needed for that standard calc (it looks more like 200m to my quick pixel-scaling).
  • Has a character (which isn't linked on a verse page) who has Large Size (Type 3); that requires being over a kilometer tall compares its size to a monastery in this clip, where it looks to be more like 150m tall (backed up by the earlier scene where it looks to be slightly smaller than the mountain it blew up).
  • This is less important, but it provided no scans or reasoning for Mid-High regen for this character.
@Sir_Ovens

My apologies about being a bother, but you seem to be the only supporter for the verse in question.

Every single page scales to a 7-B rating. This is based on a standard calc of busting a mountain but from the video of the feat it's visually much smaller than the 600m needed for that standard calc (it looks more like 200m to my quick pixel-scaling).
If you pixel scaled it then why not just make a calc dude, you're halfway there already. Just do tree size, worst case scenario lowball it.

That said, if you don't actually know the trees' size and given tree height can vary so much, you can't actually prove the mountain is that small.
Has a character (which isn't linked on a verse page) who has Large Size (Type 3); that requires being over a kilometer tall compares its size to a monastery in this clip, where it looks to be more like 150m tall (backed up by the earlier scene where it looks to be slightly smaller than the mountain it blew up).
Wow, a tertiary character has a slightly wrong ability, truly a good reason for verse deletion.
This is less important, but it provided no scans or reasoning for Mid-High regen for this character.
As above.

Last edited:
Well, maybe Armorchompy is right, and all we need is to adjust some statistics for the verse via a new calculation instead?

If you pixel scaled it then why not just make a calc dude, you're halfway there already. Just do tree size, worst case scenario lowball it.

It's very annoying to do properly because the mountain's completely obscured by explosions, so we never get a good view of exactly how much was destroyed.

I have no clue what tree size is reasonable, or how much of it to consider destroyed to get an accurate calc.

That said, if you don't actually know the trees' size and given they vary so much, you can't actually prove the mountain is that small.

Every single one of those trees would be to be 60m tall, and we would have to believe the entire mountain got v. fragged, for the standard calc to apply. I can demonstrate that the current calc is inapplicable without having a good replacement on-hand.

If you want me to lowball it, then fine, just the peak + 5m tree has the destroyed section be 20m high, that gives 2.24e11 Joules, 8-B, should I make a blog for that?

ApiesDeathbyLazors last visited here on Friday last week, so I am not certain.
They have still not responded to this thread in several days after being pinged, if their last actual activity on the forum was a month ago I feel like they won't do much

If you want me to lowball it, then fine, just the peak + 5m tree has the destroyed section be 20m high, that gives 2.24e11 Joules, 8-B, should I make a blog for that?
No, that's too much of a lowball, those look like firs which range from 10 to 80 meters.

I will note that the verse has 4 profiles, so imo glaring ability issues are in fact a rather big issue
"Glaring ability issues" is not how I'd describe not elaborating on stuff or making minor mistakes.

Are you seriously deleting shit over this? You're a content moderator for ****'s sake, realize that people put work and effort in these profiles, you can't delete them for the smallest inaccuracies. Take a step back and gauge whether you're actually making the wiki better by removing them.

Last edited:
This verse isn't combat notable nor supernatural and features ordinary people within human reach like other verses we don't allow such as Cool Cat
(Directly ripped from a Discord post by Agnaa)

Back