• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, redundant comment from me. Sorry.

Two page, doesn't even have a Verse page, only two calc blog, his speed stat is based on a mention that can just be low Hypersonic or even Supersonic+, no scan for most abilities

Last edited:
Well, given that the pages partially do have calculations as a basis, it seems like an overreaction to delete them, but the statistics that are based on guesswork should preferably be changed to "Unknown" instead at least.

Thank you for consistently helping out with this task.

Last edited:
Werewolves (The Quarry)

This profile is a composite of the species of the main antagonists of the Quarry, however, I think it should be split, as each character who becomes a werewolf is important enough within the verse to warrant their own profile.

I plan on expanding the verse very soon, and this profile being a composite of every werewolf makes that more difficult.

As these characters are named individuals with plot importance rather than merely members of species with little to no individual identity, I feel it's best to delete the composite Werewolf profile, and replace it with the individuals (Silas, Chris, Emma, Nick, Laura, and Max).

Werewolves (The Quarry)

This profile is a composite of the species of the main antagonists of the Quarry, however, I think it should be split, as each character who becomes a werewolf is important enough within the verse to warrant their own profile.

I plan on expanding the verse very soon, and this profile being a composite of every werewolf makes that more difficult.

As these characters are named individuals with plot importance rather than merely members of species with little to no individual identity, I feel it's best to delete the composite Werewolf profile, and replace it with the individuals (Silas, Chris, Emma, Nick, Laura, and Max).
Done

Shouldn't you just update the profile once the revision's done?

Well, given that the pages partially do have calculations as a basis, it seems like an overreaction to delete them, but the statistics that are based on guesswork should preferably be changed to "Unknown" instead at least.
We should probably call those who edited the profiles, the last activity related to both profiles was 2 years except minor changes which are things that affected the entire wiki)

In itself also the types of concepts are not mentioned, resistance and important abilities also lack scans and there are no references, there are some contradictions (Example they have both longevity and Immortality type 1 in the same keys).

We have had profiles with equal or better structured levels that were deleted before.

Last edited:

Two page, doesn't even have a Verse page, only two calc blog, his speed stat is based on a mention that can just be low Hypersonic or even Supersonic+, no scan for most abilities
We should probably call those who edited the profiles, the last activity related to both profiles was 2 years except minor changes which are things that affected the entire wiki)

In itself also the types of concepts are not mentioned, resistance and important abilities also lack scans and there are no references, there are some contradictions (Example they have both longevity and Immortality type 1 in the same keys).

We have had profiles with equal or better structured levels that were deleted before.
@Rocker1189 @The_King_of_Prudence

In a general bad of a state, the High 6-B seems like a rather high end interpretation of the feat which can easily be just burning all the people up through speed and range
Lacks speed calcs and and LS and stuff like intelligence lacks good reasoning

This pages are especially bad and need to be rebuild from the ground up
So even though @Elizhaa is a supporter I think it's better to just sandbox this pages and build it all from the ground up
Bumping this since it has been several days and Elizhaa has yet to respond at all

I think that you can probably delete them then.

9-A lacks a calc and tier 8 ratings are based on a calc that was not approved
Speed and LS is just "Superhuman" without any good reasoning and seems really lazy, lacks scans and so on
@ApiesDeathbyLazors can further comment here

Tim, I got one more for you. This file has a lot of issues, some similar to his canon self, but at least that file is semi-good. The profile is lacking a lot in terms of p&a and stuff, and obviously like 2 or 3 scans in total. Intelligence, while true, is lacking scans and stuff. I might remake it from scratch one day but it's not very important so eh.

I also think that it can probably be deleted.

Clash of the Titans: Kronos (Wrath of the Titans) was given his 7-B tier in 2016 without a calc. While some pages from the verse now link to our standard mountain destruction, looking at Kronos' feat it doesn't qualify (an entire mountain does not seem to get v. fragged with one punch). The person who originally created the page @Meosos is no longer on the wiki.

While the 5-B feat is probably fine, someone would need to reassemble the verse if the 7-B feat were removed, if the verse were to stay on the wiki. If Kronos is deleted entirely, 5 of the 6 pages in the verse would lack necessary scaling for their stats.

Last edited:
I could re-watch the two movies, but i unfortunately have no spare time due to real life work and many revision project in my to do list. Not the verse supporter, but i'm fine with all of them being deleted

Medusa doesn't scale to anything Kronos did, so she may be fine to stay, but her profile is pretty barren.

You can probably delete the CotT verse then, yes.

9-A and above which require calcs do not have it at all, LS is without good reasoning and it lacks scans
@Celestial_Pegasus can further comment on this verse

9-A and above which require calcs do not have it at all, LS is without good reasoning and it lacks scans
@Celestial_Pegasus can further comment on this verse
Thank you for keeping an eyes out.

@Sir_Ovens @Yomi_Schwarz @Dragonmasterxyz

Your input would also be appreciated here.

Back