• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In a general bad of a state, the High 6-B seems like a rather high end interpretation of the feat which can easily be just burning all the people up through speed and range
Lacks speed calcs and and LS and stuff like intelligence lacks good reasoning

This pages are especially bad and need to be rebuild from the ground up
So even though @Elizhaa is a supporter I think it's better to just sandbox this pages and build it all from the ground up
It seems fine to me, but we should preferably wait for Elizhaa, yes.

Stats are literally not explained
Poor quality page and the 9-C feat is not something that is just default 9-C without seeing the feat
Poor quality page
9-A and above ratings lack scans or calcs and they are not self evident at all

In a general bad of a state, the High 6-B seems like a rather high end interpretation of the feat which can easily be just burning all the people up through speed and range
Lacks speed calcs and and LS and stuff like intelligence lacks good reasoning

This pages are especially bad and need to be rebuild from the ground up
So even though @Elizhaa is a supporter I think it's better to just sandbox this pages and build it all from the ground up
@Elizhaa

Your input would be appreciated here.

Stats are literally not explained
Poor quality page and the 9-C feat is not something that is just default 9-C without seeing the feat
Poor quality page
9-A and above ratings lack scans or calcs and they are not self evident at all
I personally think that the mentioned pages seem fine to remove.

Thank a lot for continuously helping out, as usual.

7-C which the whole verse is scaled to is from a single uncalced feat which has one of the most unclear scans I have ever seen
Alongside lacking, several abilities lacking reasoning behind them, LS being phoned in this entire verse needs to be overhauled
ToonLandia2 who is the only supporter listed is not even on the forum and the pages all seem to be made by users who have been inactive for 2 years or more
All in all this verse should be entirely nuked imo

7-C which the whole verse is scaled to is from a single uncalced feat which has one of the most unclear scans I have ever seen
Alongside lacking, several abilities lacking reasoning behind them, LS being phoned in this entire verse needs to be overhauled
ToonLandia2 who is the only supporter listed is not even on the forum and the pages all seem to be made by users who have been inactive for 2 years or more
I agree with nuking this verse

That seems fine going by your description, but I would prefer if some other staff member(s) can confirm please.

Hold off from nuking this verse, it's one of the verses I'm going to revise in the future.

Hold off from nuking this verse, it's one of the verses I'm going to revise in the future.
Well, you would need accepted calculation blogs in order to be able to do that.

Wouldn't it be easier to build it from the ground up?
I can even sandbox it all if you want me to

There are no supporters or calcs, so you are making it all from the ground up anyways so CRT seems kinda pointless

Okay. Around when do you think that you will be able to revise it?
Idk, probably in a couple months, i have like, 20 other verses i want to revise before touching Blue Exorcist.

There are no supporters or calcs, so you are making it all from the ground up anyways so CRT seems kinda pointless
No i'm not 🗿, i'll have the foundation from the profiles, which is 100x times better than completely creating these profiles from scratch, they also have a Verse page which helps tremendously.

The calc stuff can be remedied with a CRT and i can add myself to the supporters.

Just don't delete the verse, i asked you nicely not to do so.

Blue Exorcist is kinda a very old verse, revise it take huge amount of time, especially if you do it alone, so i think backup it in a sandbox/blog is better, and we can keep the verse page around, just nuke the characters. But well this is just my opinion

No i'm not 🗿, i'll have the foundation from the profiles, which is 100x times better than completely creating these profiles from scratch, they also have a Verse page which helps tremendously.
That... doesn't make sense at all?
If I delete the pages and put them in a sandbox for it makes it easier for you to revise them on an objective level since you can just work on the sandbox and post the pages freely

Plus asking to wait several months for a single verse which is in a bad state seems absurd to me
Like ig we can keep the verse page (Not that I get what a verse page gives you?)

I think that Tllmbrg and Vietthai make better sense here. My apologies.

Okay. We seem to have agreed about a solution then.

You guys can go ahead and delete The Fast World Physiology.

Only one character in the verse has it and only one other character that I haven't created a profile for would be noticable enough to get it. So that's only two people, and the powers and abilities can easily be described in the powers and abilities section which I updated as shown with Arkaam. Lastly, we already have an explanation blog regarding how the Fast World works so a physiology page is not actually needed, their abilities aren't complex either.

Okay this has all pages besides Mephisto because for some reason it keeps saying his page contains a slur and I have no idea what triggers that @Deceived
So that one sandbox yourself or something
I've copied all of this into a seperate sandbox/blog, so you can delete this one, thanks for the help.

I've also copied some of Mephisto's profile, so you can definitely delete that one as well.

i mean, LordGriffin is also an Admin
Administrators have more diverse assigned tasks than Content Moderators, so the latter type of staff members are more focused on this area. Both are obviously very welcome to help out it though.

Back