• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The profiles have no scan for every ability so they're unreliable, and just like Tllm pointed out (thanks btw) only below a third of the pages have calculations, those profiles use guesswork instead
Okay, and the other statistics are not self-evident with accompanying explanations, such as Low 2-C or somesuch?

Okay, and the other statistics are not self-evident with accompanying explanations, such as Low 2-C or somesuch?
yea, for example Dark King' 3-A rating links to a tier 4 calc (?), and the shockwave for his 3-A tier is from the side effect when any person from darkness tries to use the power of light so it's the rule of the verse rather than an actual AP feat to use in a fight (and the scan for universe collapsing doesn't even mention to the universe)

Are any of our content moderators willing to handle it please?
yea, for example Dark King' 3-A rating links to a tier 4 calc (?), and the shockwave for his 3-A tier is from the side effect when any person from darkness tries to use the power of light so it's the rule of the verse rather than an actual AP feat to use in a fight (and the scan for universe collapsing doesn't even mention to the universe)
Okay. That kind of page should obviously be fine to delete.

Thank you. It is appreciated.
Just saying, it'd be easier to just nuke the whole verse at that rate rather then keep below a third of the pages
The LS is guesswork in those too and other sections outside AP and Speed are not good either
Okay. Can Agnaa or other staff members here investigate the quality of our Pretty Cure pages a bit please?

Should I delete this too? (The other character sharing the name is one of the Silverio pages)

Should I delete this too? (The other character sharing the name is one of the Silverio pages)
I think that the disambiguation page can remain.

Okay. Can Agnaa or other staff members here investigate the quality of our Pretty Cure pages a bit please?
I had a look at one of the pages, and it seemed mostly fine with only minor issues. It has 7-C coming from a calc, but has High 7-C coming from nowhere. Some important abilities have explanations, and some parts aren't the greatest, but idk if it's deletion-worthy. That High 7-C issue could be solved with a very quick and easy to evaluate CRT.

I had a look at one of the pages, and it seemed mostly fine with only minor issues. It has 7-C coming from a calc, but has High 7-C coming from nowhere. Some important abilities have explanations, and some parts aren't the greatest, but idk if it's deletion-worthy. That High 7-C issue could be solved with a very quick and easy to evaluate CRT.
High 7-C I believe is the first thing in the AP calc, the 7-C is the next one.

Oh I didn't see that end, doh. Yeah then that page is 99% fine, could use some better formatting, but that's about it.

Yeah just make sure that they're actual guesswork, and not stuff like "They didn't have a calculation for putting blowing a hole a wall at 9-B" or "They say a feat is universe-level, but I don't think it sounds like that" unless you have asked knowledgeable members on the verse who have confirmed that those statistics are unfounded.

Kflare is the only current knowledge member and he agreed with deleting them so yea they are fine to go (pretty much any pages that Tllm didn't link above)

I am not asking if a knowledgeable member agreed with deleting them (since they seemed to want to delete them so that they wouldn't have to make a CRT, which is bad form), I am asking if a knowledgeable member believed that those justifications were incorrect.

High 7-C I believe is the first thing in the AP calc, the 7-C is the next one.
Oh I didn't see that end, doh. Yeah then that page is 99% fine, could use some better formatting, but that's about it.
Yeah just make sure that they're actual guesswork, and not stuff like "They didn't have a calculation for putting blowing a hole a wall at 9-B" or "They say a feat is universe-level, but I don't think it sounds like that" unless you have asked knowledgeable members on the verse who have confirmed that those statistics are unfounded.
I am not asking if a knowledgeable member agreed with deleting them (since they seemed to want to delete them so that they wouldn't have to make a CRT, which is bad form), I am asking if a knowledgeable member believed that those justifications were incorrect.
@Agnaa

Can you investigate if the other Pretty Cure statistics, that are higher than what can be calculated with finite mathematics, seem based on solid reasoning or not please? That also seems very relevant for whether or not we can keep these pages.

Sorry but I don't have the energy to go through 100+ pages of a verse I'm not interested in.

Okay. Just a few pages with high statistics would be enough though.

What about other staff and experienced members here?

While I personally would not oppose it doesn’t Akame Ga Kill have other supporters who could revise this?

Anyways while waiting on Pretty Cure I'll toss this for deletion:

None tier 2 stats lack a good reasoning and a calc, most P&A are not good etc etc
Oh yah the type 9 immortality is also just wrong
@The_real_cal_howard is listed as a supporter so he can give further opinion on the matter

Doesn't follow formatting, all stats lack functional scans and they need calcs

The supporters are inactive, the feat for 4-B seems wrong and the P&A are not good

9-B without any reasoning, other pages in the verse were deleted too.
I think I missed it because it isn't on the verse page

The supporters for the verse are inactive and this 3 pages have no solid reasoning for their stats

Generally outdated pages and the guy who made them is inactive

Hey, is it ok if I delete Green and Tsukushi? There are no justifications for any of their stats and the creator (A6colute) is long inactive
I do not really mind, but it seems best to send a notification to some knowledgeable verse supporters first.

Senshinkan

-This verse is too outdated
-There is only one userblog about the calculation for this verse
-There are only a two character profiles in this verse that have scan feats on their profiles
-Many supporters of this verse are no longer active or not interest to support this verse

Senshinkan

-This verse is too outdated
-There is only one userblog about the calculation for this verse
-There are only a two character profiles in this verse that have scan feats on their profiles
-Many supporters of this verse are no longer active or not interest to support this verse
First point is a non-issue and the profiles seem relatively fine.
Everything else is backed up with statements and feats.
And from what i've seen, characters link to them to show their feats.
Also not really an issue.

Anyway, the tiers seems a bit wonk, but they aren't deletion worthy IMO. Do they lack scans? Yes, but not all files lacks them. Although they are in another language. So that's something

Back