• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
eh the chitauri grenade and web shooters are pretty iffy
he only used the web shooters once for like a few seconds and for most of the time he had the chitauri grenade he wasn't even aware of it being a grenade

Ned had:

Magic (Actually used)
Web shooters (actually used)
Chitauri grenade (didnt use, but had for a notable amount of time)

Him and MJ aren’t comparable
MJ was just an example, I never said they were comparable, I was just countering the argument of Ned being a major character

which was kind of a bad counter because he still is a major character
the difference is MJ is just a normal human with no notable skills or abilities while Ned is a normal human who's also a magician and a hacker

MJ was just an example, I never said they were comparable, I was just countering the argument of Ned being a major character
Alas, who cares how notable he is. He’s a character whose interesting and has enough stuff to be worthy of indexing. And assuming he’ll be in following movies, it is almost an assured bet he’ll gain even more noteworthy things at his disposal. And honestly MJ was a horrible example

Alas, who cares how notable he is. He’s a character whose interesting and has enough stuff to be worthy of indexing. And assuming he’ll be in following movies, it is almost an assured bet he’ll gain even more noteworthy things at his disposal. And honestly MJ was a horrible example
Like becoming the CEO of **** too

eh the chitauri grenade and web shooters are pretty iffy
he only used the web shooters once for like a few seconds and for most of the time he had the chitauri grenade he wasn't even aware of it being a grenade
a) He has web shooters. He uses web shooters. He lands web shooters. Him having web shooters is a slightly big part of the final act in Homecoming.

b) Yeah i was kinda reaching with the grenade, albeit he does later realise it a grenade iirc

But anyways, I don't want to derail this thread for much longer debating about this topic, but personally, I just don't think he's necessary of indexing

But anyways, I don't want to derail this thread for much longer debating about this topic, but personally, I just don't think he's necessary of indexing
Large influence on meme culture (He is the CEO of sex) therefore giving him relevency in terms of interest / notoriety

A fan favourite character

Has unique elements (intelligence, partial usage of web shooters, MAGIC)

May be built upon as a character (Buzz of Magic + Fan theory of being Hobgoblin being rather massive)

Honestly i see no reason to delete him, the whole purpose the wiki IS to index, and while literal fodder humans should be deleted, beloved and popular characters with unique quirks and gimmicks shouldnt

A large amount of profiles from this verse

and this verse

Are very poor quality. Almost zero scans or references or justifications for any abilities or statistics (despite their calcs being on the verse page), bunch of characters have 'higher' for no reason, some profiles are missing images (just have white boxes as their profile pictures)

Both verses are a complete mess.

Large influence on meme culture (He is the CEO of sex) therefore giving him relevency in terms of interest / notoriety

A fan favourite character

Has unique elements (intelligence, partial usage of web shooters, MAGIC)

May be built upon as a character (Buzz of Magic + Fan theory of being Hobgoblin being rather massive)

Honestly i see no reason to delete him, the whole purpose the wiki IS to index, and while literal fodder humans should be deleted, beloved and popular characters with unique quirks and gimmicks shouldnt
Because all of his powers are based on temporary gear he doesn't actually own by default. He has nothing worthy of index by himself

Because all of his powers are based on temporary gear he doesn't actually own by default. He has nothing worthy of index by himself
What? He does have the capability to do magic. Thats inherent to his kit. So what if he uses temporary gear, so do a shit ton of other pages. Are we going to change that for all of them?

and this verse

Are very poor quality. Almost zero scans or references or justifications for any abilities or statistics (despite their calcs being on the verse page), bunch of characters have 'higher' for no reason, some profiles are missing images (just have white boxes as their profile pictures)

Well, given that the statistics seem sufficiently sources/justified for both of them, I don't think that we should delete them at least.

@ZackMoon1234

Would you be willing to improve on their quality please?

I think the reasoning for page deletion here seems pretty obvious.

and this verse

Well, given that the statistics seem sufficiently sources/justified for both of them, I don't think that we should delete them at least.

@ZackMoon1234

Would you be willing to improve on their quality please?
@ZackMoon1234

Requesting that this page be deleted for a few reasons:
  • The page itself is not connected to the verse page for the series
  • The page is outdated and seemingly unfinished (doesn't even have a Summary) and has some wonky ratings like Class M with no calc
  • It's the only page of its kind, and nobody else has even tried to make a profile for the anime interpretation
  • Hasn't been properly touched in over a year: no VS Matches, no CRTs, just minor edits that were wiki-wide

Extremely lacking file, missing alot of stuff, funnily enough

Extremely lacking file, missing alot of stuff, funnily enough
Nuked alongside the needed links
I always support denying French human rights

Thank you for helping out.

Also, no xenophobic jokes please.

Back