• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pralaya's Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this

>All members of the Endless are the primal truths which compose every aspect of The Presence's creation, which contains 1-A realms such as Limbo, the Monitor Sphere and the Source Wall

Shouldn't Pralaya's avatar be 1-A tier, via destroying such 1-A realms as Limbo and Monitor Sphere?

And also this

>Her physical avatar escaped from its higher-dimensional prison and swallowed the 5-dimensional realm of now

I have read comics with Pralaya (Dark League) and didn't find this action there. May anybody give me scans? Or we should delete this statement.

Actually, yeah. That's probably correct. Pralaya's true form is specifically established as existing in the void outside of creation, which means swallowing all of creation really would mean ALL of it in this context. Her manifestation should scale to creation's 1-A realms.

Here is a scan of her physical avatar swallowing Now. Ignore Deadman's comments about being immune. He didn't realize until later that she could hurt him.

How is Limbo a 1-A realm when Myx's map shows it to be on the same plane of existence as New Genesis? Otherwise the outside of creation stuff is probably enough to justify a 1-A or Low 1-A rating.

@Qawsed: That Snyder story didn't divide the various DC realms dimension by dimension, as we understand them. He misuses the word "dimension" a lot in that story and instead slices DC into several different layers of classification. Prince Of The Morning made a large post about it a couple months before his recent break. When it comes to how we on the wiki measure levels of transcendence, Limbo is more consistently described as a plane beyond Apokolips and New Genesis with 1-A attributes. This was discussed again fairly recently when dealing with the new tiering system.

@Supreme of Universe: Existing before someone and claiming they will return to you are not appropriate methods of scaling one entity above another. This is made even more indeterminate by the fact that the same story describes Prayala as "God's unconscious" and DeMatteis has clarified in a Tweet that Prayala is an aspect of God. Even so, this is not a discussion relevant to tiering the character.

I suppose that seems fine then.

@ClassicNESfan

Are you willing to handle the edits?

Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back