• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Crisis Wally West 2-A CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Relativistic Attacks at exactly Lightspeed = 3-A, possibly High 3-A (A true Infinite Mass Punch would rip the universe according to Brainiac 5)
I believed this feat to be 3-A before but looking it better I had to disagree with it; "Rip open something" isn't necessarily the same as "destroying all of something", or making such a damage that = a damage that can destroy all of something. If you rip open a door you could have just made a hole in it, if you rip over a building you could have just made a hole in it, it may be on 1 side of the building & be nearly as big as it or barely be bigger than a door, which is still pretty big, and if you rip open the planet that would have no reason to look 5-B.

The feat should be Unknown.

I believed this feat to be 3-A before but looking it better I had to disagree with it; "Rip open something" isn't necessarily the same as "destroying all of something", or making such a damage that = a damage that can destroy all of something. If you rip open a door you could have just made a hole in it, if you rip over a building you could have just made a hole in it, it may be on 1 side of the building & be nearly as big as it or barely be bigger than a door, which is still pretty big, and if you rip open the planet that would have no reason to look 5-B.

Wasn't it going to also destroy everything tho

@Antvasima What are your thoughts on the matter of ripping open the universe.

Oh yeah I argued this against someone before. Apparently the context is that there are multiple MFTL+’s and even another speedster (besides Jenni) in the room iirc. So when they say it’ll destroy us all they mean everyone in the universe, not just the ones in the room since they’d easily be able to outrun a singularity. The speed of light destroying the universe thing is also backed up by Superboy-Prime who was gonna fly through Oa at lightspeed to make a new universe.

Last edited:

Its stated it can destroy them also.
Characters like superboy prime were also in the universe .

Destroy us all can go higher than the people in the room but lower than the everyone in the whole universe. Anything in the middle, while not necessarily talking literally about everyone that exists in the universe but a still very ridiculous amount of people in it, note that that last bit is a vague as the statement itself.
The speed of light destroying the universe thing is also backed up by Superboy-Prime who was gonna fly through Oa at lightspeed to make a new universe.
Just via speed? Then Wally can have 3-A Creation via that, but the former feat isn't 3-A or High 3-A.

Just via speed? Then Wally can have 3-A Creation via that, but the former feat isn't 3-A or High 3-A.
The blast was gonna destroy the original and then make a new one. No idea if Oa was needed or not. Moving at exactly lightspeed requires infinite energy, this comic (the one with Jenni and probably the one with SBP as well) specifically follows relativity so this would hold true here, as such High 3-A should stay.
Destroy us all can go higher than the people in the room but lower than the everyone in the whole universe.
Everyone in the room can outpace the singularity, the only way it’ll destroy them all is if they run out of space to move in, aka if the universe gets destroyed.

Yeah it’s possible prime was even near them at that point so him getting included in the statement is not impossible.
I think he did,prime was already rushing to the location with fear of a speedsters revival,that's were he saw kid flash,In the next page.

I think he did,prime was already rushing to the location with fear of a speedsters revival,that's were he saw kid flash,In the next page.
Oh ok since Prime is included in the statement then this backs up it needing to destroy the universe in order to destroy them all. Especially considering Prime has spaceflight, no reason to stay behind to save people and scaling to Wally in speed who ran along with the Big Bang so he can easily get to the edge of the universe.

The blast was gonna destroy the original and then make a new one. No idea if Oa was needed or not. Moving at exactly lightspeed requires infinite energy, this comic (the one with Jenni and probably the one with SBP as well) specifically follows relativity so this would hold true here, as such High 3-A should stay.

Everyone in the room can outpace the singularity, the only way it’ll destroy them all is if they run out of space to move in, aka if the universe gets destroyed.
Oh ok since Prime is included in the statement then this backs up it needing to destroy the universe in order to destroy them all. Especially considering Prime has spaceflight, no reason to stay behind to save people and scaling to Wally in speed who ran along with the Big Bang so he can easily get to the edge of the universe.
I personally do not mind if it stays.

Speed Force is only truly established as Low 1-C in Post-Flashpoint as it currently stands.

That said I think 2-A can work instead of higher for now due to the extra evidence I brought up and Anti-Monitor currently being 2-A on his page. Also him helping the league by lending speed to damage AM should also be noted in the justification.
Looks like were gonna need a Rebirth profile for Wally now. Rebirth already has the potential Manhattan upgrade and him controlling the entirety of the Speed Force.

(Looks like Wally vs Sonic is on the meny boys)

It needs a better explanation for why we consider the Anti-Monitor in that storyline as Low 2-C or 2-C.
I mean, he was actually stronger due to barry’s absence, pre crisis heroes couldn’t damage him before Flash shared his kinetic energy with them, plus he was undamaged by spectre himself

Yes, I think that we can continue with Wally's Rebirth profile and Barry's post-Flashpoint/Rebirth profile.

I mean, he was actually stronger due to barry’s absence, pre crisis heroes couldn’t damage him before Flash shared his kinetic energy with them, plus he was undamaged by spectre himself
Yeah, at the bare minimum Wally mentioned the Anti Monitor being way stronger at that point than he ever was in the original storyline, and it took the entirety of the Pre-Crisis heroes all hitting him with energy he already got stolen by Dr. Light to even incapacitate him, and in the revised story they still didn't do as much damage to the AM as Wally was able to do on his own, plus the fact he was already supplying the Pre-Crisis heroes with additional energy to even really do the damage to begin with.

At worst he scales far above the Pre-Crisis heroes, which is still pretty ridiculous.

Regarding Chain Lightning, Wally didn't go to the Original COIE. It was a Post-Zero Hour version. Here's a visual on the events.

Last edited:
That was my impression as well when I read the story long ago.

The events makes sense, however you missed the detail that AM destroyed the entire space-time twice in the story, thus Wally would be traveling to a different iteration of the universe during the events, either that or writers just went YOLO.

Greenshifter is earth-prime considered the real world in this wiki or just a regular fictional universe?

Yes, I think that we can continue with Wally's Rebirth profile and Barry's post-Flashpoint/Rebirth profile.
We still need to handle this:

Thank you for helping out. I will unlock the page.

Tell me here when you are done.

wait shouldnt wally with dr Ms powers have "At least stellar, possibly immeasurable" lifting strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back