• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Crisis Wally West 2-A CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Antvasima

Here's the current proposal for Post-Crisis Wally:
  • Base = 8-C
  • With regular relativistic attacks = Up to 4-B (Contended with Mongul and other villains comparable to other Leaguers)
  • Relativistic Attacks at exactly Lightspeed = 3-A, possibly High 3-A (A true Infinite Mass Punch would rip the universe according to Brainiac 5)
  • Emotional Peak = At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-A/higher (Fought an alternate history semi-damaged version of the Anti-Monitor)
  • Using the entire Speed Force = At least 2-C, possibly 2-A/higher (Comparable to Bart Allen who volunteered to absorb the entire Speed Force so that he would be fast enough to stop Superboy-Prime and Barry Allen who assisted Pandora in merging the New Earth, Wildstorm, and Vertigo universes)

Last edited:
Barry Allen who assisted Pandora in merging the New Earth, Wildstorm, and Vertigo universes
Please what comics?
@Antvasima

• Base = 8-C
  • With regular relativistic attacks = Up to 4-B (Contended with Mongul and other villains comparable to other Leaguers)
  • Relativistic Attacks at exactly Lightspeed = 3-A, possibly High 3-A (A true Infinite Mass Punch would rip the universe according to Brainiac 5)
  • Emotional Peak = At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-A/higher (Fought an alternate history semi-damaged version of the Anti-Monitor)
  • Using the entire Speed Force = At least 2-C, possibly 2-A/higher (Comparable to Bart Allen who volunteered to absorb the entire Speed Force so that he would be fast enough to stop Superboy-Prime and Barry Allen who assisted Pandora in merging the New Earth, Wildstorm, and Vertigo universes)
I guess only rebirth gets the low 1-C key?

@Antvasima

• Base = 8-C
Looks perfect. I'm just not sure about low 2-C for AM, like there might be a feat in the comic that gives him that but I'm just not sure since COIE is more your forte.

His durability would also be the same as his AP btw, due to Newton's third law. The exception being the suicide move. Also I don't think Wally would die when he's hit by an attack from a league level opponent while standing still, so it's got less to do with his speed and more the amount of speed force he's drawing upon for his dura I guess.

His 4-B AP should also mention the dwarf star punch since league level opponents scale to him rather than the other way around.

Last edited:
@Antvasima

• Base = 8-C
I know this Is for post crisis,why can't they be a likely or possibly LOW 1-C key? Instead of higher, as we know what speed force scales to,to be on a safer side.

I know this Is for post crisis,why can't they be a likely or possibly LOW 1-C key?
Speed Force is only truly established as Low 1-C in Post-Flashpoint as it currently stands.

That said I think 2-A can work instead of higher for now due to the extra evidence I brought up and Anti-Monitor currently being 2-A on his page. Also him helping the league by lending speed to damage AM should also be noted in the justification.

Last edited:
@Antvasima

• Base = 8-C
That seems fine to me. Thank you to you and everybody else who have helped out above.

The people who constantly derail with extreme context-deprived wanking all permanently need to stop though. It has turned near impossible to get anything constructive done in Marvel and DC Comics threads recently because of you.

Last edited:
@Antvasima

It should be okay now. How is the formatting?

Should we also upgrade the speed? I mean Wally should obviously be immeasurable with full speed force, since he can reach it (albeit overtime) even in base form

@Antvasima

It looks fine to me, but the scaling to the COIE Anti-Monitor currently seems confusing to our visitors, as the latter is currently rated as 2-A, so you will likely need to fix that in his own ongoing revision thread, or better clarify the issue in the Flash's page.

Yeah I'm gonna detail some league and Batman scaling soon. There's still a little discussion going on about 2-A in DM's with Firestorm but that'll be for later.

Sorry for the derail but I have to ask, are there plans for a wallyhatten key in the works?

Pardon my awful English 😅

It looks fine to me, but the scaling to the COIE Anti-Monitor currently seems confusing to our visitors, as the latter is currently rated as 2-A, so you will likely need to fix that in his own ongoing revision thread, or better clarify the issue in the Flash's page.
@Firestorm808

@Antvasima

Won't this also affect barry allen and bart allen profiles?

Wait a second, but wasn't the Anti Monitor stronger due to Barry's absence? To the point of no selling spectre? And after getting back up, pre crisis heroes couldn't damage him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back