• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrade to Cosmology and Anos Voldigoad - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This CRT was made to upgrade the cosmology of the verse, as well as a few characters who have the Post-Silver Sea key.

Thanks to @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless for helping me with this.

Cosmology Upgrades

During the events of the Silver Sea, we find out that there exists a multiverse with countless universes in the shape of bubbles. Further more, it was stated the Silver Sea has 99+ layers, implying each layer has countless universes.

Worlds are universes with near infinite black skies stretched out in all directions. Worlds are described as endless, as it's impossible to leave a world by normal means. The space in a world is distorted, and thus something that flies straight up, naturally changes direction, goes around the world and comes out from below.
The different universes are all separate space-time continuums. That would make the universes of the Silver Sea Low 2-C, and not 3-A.

It's also said that deeper layers are more powerful than shallow layers. Here are some statements to explain the difference between layers:

From chapter 493 of the WN.

"In this little world, which exists deeper than your little world, the power of all things is in another dimension. Strength, speed, stubbornness, magic, everything. Even a grain of air is a weight to you. If I unleash a spell to destroy your shallow world, it won't be able to destroy a single ship here."

What this means in the context of the story is that a spell capable of destroying an entire world in a shallow layer, meaning a Low 2-C structure, isn't capable of destroying an ordinary object in a deeper layer.

"But in that earlier game I was holding back. Even after I went easy on him, the man (Lay) couldn't keep up with my speed."

In this fight, Lay, who has FTL speeds, wasn't able to keep up with a deeper world inhabitant who was holding back, which supports the fact that deeper layers are in another dimension compared to shallow layers.

"I thought I'd been thrown off by the sheer force of the blast, but I didn't know that the hull of the ship was unscathed. It is indeed stronger than the matter of my world."

This statement says that even the matter that makes up a deeper layer is in another dimension compared to that of a shallow layer.

The difference between layers doesn't just apply to physical stuff. Anos is extremely strong, capable of overpowering some deeper world inhabitants with his strength, and is also a "misfit", which means he has Acausality type 4, yet his spells are mostly useless in deeper layers. He should be strong enough to overpower deeper world inhabitants with his spells, yet the only way Anos can make his spells useful again is by "deepening" them, which means non-physical stuff like spells are also affected by the difference in layers.

E.g. <Dogda Azbedara>: Supreme Flame Magic Heavy Cannon. Highly explosive flame magic that trails towards the enemy in the form of a blue star. As a deep magic, its power is far beyond <Jio Graze>, to the point that it's not even comparable.

From chapter 579 of the WN.

"Fire and dew is the order of life. Its quantity is the foundation of the Small World, which determines the depth of the world. It is no exaggeration to say that Silver Water Shogi uses the Small World itself as its pawns."

"Using the fire and dew as pawns would indeed be equivalent to using the world itself as a pawn."

"If you lose the fire and dew, the world will be destroyed."

"You're going to deal with 169 small worlds. Head of the Militia World, Anos Voldigoad."

Deeper world inhabitants see shallow worlds as shogi pieces. To explain, they are using 169 universes from a shallow layer as pawns in a game of shogi, currently being played in a deeper layer. Fire and dew make up the different worlds, and the amount of fire and dew in a world is directly responsible for determining in which layer the world is in.

If a shogi piece is destroyed, the corresponding universe is destroyed, since they're the same thing.

With all these statements, I believe that a deeper layer qualifies as a higher level of existence. Since the Silver Sea has 99+ layers, meaning 100 layers at minimum, I also think it qualifies as a 1-B structure.

Currently, the Post-Silver Sea characters have all ventured at least 21 layers deeper in the Silver Sea, giving them 21 levels into 1-B.
Venuzdonoa, which can destroy all of creation, as well as Anos who is superior to it, also gain 100 levels into 1-B.

**Giving them "possibly 1-B" is also fine.

Anos Voldigoad Upgrades

- Corrosion Inducement
Anos' blood corrodes the world.

- Absorption
Anos was able to absorb Graham's source into his source, and after absorbing Graham, he "inherited" magic spells that only Graham could use.

- Resistance to Regeneration Negation (High-Godly)

From chapter 556 of the WN.

"Kostoria's principle destroying sword is swung down on the defenceless Sasha. The dark-coloured blade slashed diagonally from her shoulder to her torso. A deadly blow that destroyed even the roots. However, Sasha, who seemed to be torn apart, was unharmed-- Her principle destroying sword destroyed that reason..."

Both Sasha and Kostoria were wielding Venuzdonoa in this fight. We already know that Venuzdonoa denies regeneration up to High-Godly just by being summoned. Sasha's roots were destroyed by an attack from Venuzdonoa, but she then used Venuzdonoa to regen her roots while the other Venuzdonoa was still around.
Since she could perform High-Godly regen, not by herself but by using Venuzdonoa, while another Venuzdonoa was around, it's safe to say that Venuzdonoa grants it's wielder Resistance to Regeneration Negation.

- Graham's source
It's already been established that Anos absorbed Graham's source, and there after he gained Graham's abilities. Anos can freely use and manipulate Graham's source, which is absorbed into his own source. Since his source is basically the same as Graham's, he would gain any abilities that is related to Graham's source, like Resistance to Regeneration Negation and Resistance to Immortality Negation.

The Cosmology Upgrades and Anos Voldigoad Upgrades are separate, so please specify what you agree/disagree with.

Agree: @Dereck03, @Rustobal10 @Yar_R_agi_7k @Ian2296 (Anos Voldigoad Upgrades) @XRizkyx @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless (Anos Voldigoad Upgrades) @Bernkastelll @Great_king_frog @Hatamao
Disagree: @Rikimarox2 (1-B stuff) @Lapsad (1-B stuff) @Guileal (1-B stuff) @Planck69 (1-B stuff) @Delta333 (1-B stuff) @Ned_the_outer_god (1-B stuff)
Neutral: @Vietthai96 @Ian2296 (1-B stuff)

Last edited:
Well ... after reading and analyzing everything, it makes sense ... Agree

According to Tiering System Page, to be qualified as higher-dimensional being one should have reality-fiction difference with the lower-dimensional beings i didn't see anything close to that in this thread, being infinitely stronger is not enough to be qualified as a higher-dimensional.

Also Those deeper world doesn't seem to contain any large spatial dimension so i obviously diagree.

Don't know shit about the verse, but you should ask Ultima. However, I don't know if this will get accepted, since it just seems like a person from the deeper world is just unfathomably stronger, but not necessarily transcendental.

To be honest, with everything that is currently presented here, I'm not gonna vote. On one hand, they could just be unfathomably stronger, and that's it. On the other hand, I guess you could make an argument for reality-fiction difference for seeing Universes as Shogi pieces.

I don't think the Shogi statement should be takens face value its more like a metaphor.

"In this little world, which exists deeper than your little world, the power of all things is in another dimension. Strength, speed, stubbornness, magic, everything. Even a grain of air is a weight to you. If I unleash a spell to destroy your shallow world, it won't be able to destroy a single ship here."

"I thought I'd been thrown off by the sheer force of the blast, but I didn't know that the hull of the ship was unscathed. It is indeed stronger than the matter of my world."

These two statement completely suggest that there's no large spatial dimension difference between the worlds, deeper world just much more stronger.

According to Tiering System Page, to be qualified as higher-dimensional being one should have reality-fiction difference with the lower-dimensional beings i didn't see anything close to that in this thread, being infinitely stronger is not enough to be qualified as a higher-dimensional.

Also Those deeper world doesn't seem to contain any large spatial dimension so i obviously diagree.
Don't know shit about the verse, but you should ask Ultima. However, I don't know if this will get accepted, since it just seems like a person from the deeper world is just unfathomably stronger, but not necessarily transcendental.

To be honest, with everything that is currently presented here, I'm not gonna vote. On one hand, they could just be unfathomably stronger, and that's it. On the other hand, I guess you could make an argument for reality-fiction difference for seeing Universes as Shogi pieces.
this is why I'm neutral right now.

Yeah nvm, after re-reading it, I disagree with the cosmology upgrade. Ability additions seems fine at a glance.

Last edited:
I am not great with tier 1 stuff but based on what I see if a world is a universe and truly a separate space-time continuum then yeah that is Low 2-C but it never compares a deeper world a a higher or transcended dimension rather it just seems like objects are far denser than in shallower worlds. At most this means that destroying a deeper world ship would require Low 2-C+ energy but it doesn't stack dimensionally with each deeper world it is just more plusses stacked on.

disagree with 1-B,I don't see anything scan state that deeper layer has qualitatively greater sizes than shallow layer,also inhabitants in deeper layer don't perceive inhabitants in shallow layer as something infinitesimal.The whole thing"Deeper world inhabitants see shallow worlds as shogi pieces"is too vague,look like it only means the power of deeper world inhabitants are far stronger than shallow worlds

During the events of the Silver Sea, we find out that there exists a multiverse with countless universes in the shape of bubbles. Further more, it was stated the Silver Sea has 99+ layers, implying each layer has countless universes.
Scan needed.
Worlds are universes with near infinite black skies stretched out in all directions. Worlds are described as endless, as it's impossible to leave a world by normal means. The space in a world is distorted, and thus something that flies straight up, naturally changes direction, goes around the world and comes out from below.
The different universes are all separate space-time continuums. That would make the universes of the Silver Sea Low 2-C, and not 3-A.
Need to translate this and scan for the universes being space-times.

What this means in the context of the story is that a spell capable of destroying an entire world in a shallow layer, meaning a Low 2-C structure, isn't capable of destroying an ordinary object in a deeper layer.
This quote alone isn't enough to justify your reasoning here. You need to provide some more scans with what everything they're talking about is, and preferably more of this conversation.
"But in that earlier game I was holding back. Even after I went easy on him, the man (Lay) couldn't keep up with my speed."

In this fight, Lay, who has FTL speeds, wasn't able to keep up with a deeper world inhabitant who was holding back, which supports the fact that deeper layers are in another dimension compared to shallow layers.
Sure, seems fine.

This statement says that even the matter that makes up a deeper layer is in another dimension compared to that of a shallow layer.
Again, the quote alone isn't enough for what you're trying to suggest. At face value all it means is that the material is stronger, that's all. There really is no need for a higher dimension transcendence or something for material to be stronger.
The difference between layers doesn't just apply to physical stuff. Anos is extremely strong, capable of overpowering some deeper world inhabitants with his strength, and is also a "misfit", which means he has Acausality type 4, yet his spells are mostly useless in deeper layers. He should be strong enough to overpower deeper world inhabitants with his spells, yet the only way Anos can make his spells useful again is by "deepening" them, which means non-physical stuff like spells are also affected by the difference in layers.
Scans for this as well.
"Fire and dew is the order of life. Its quantity is the foundation of the Small World, which determines the depth of the world. It is no exaggeration to say that Silver Water Shogi uses the Small World itself as its pawns."

"Using the fire and dew as pawns would indeed be equivalent to using the world itself as a pawn."

"If you lose the fire and dew, the world will be destroyed."

"You're going to deal with 169 small worlds. Head of the Militia World, Anos Voldigoad."

Deeper world inhabitants see shallow worlds as shogi pieces. To explain, they are using 169 universes from a shallow layer as pawns in a game of shogi, currently being played in a deeper layer. Fire and dew make up the different worlds, and the amount of fire and dew in a world is directly responsible for determining in which layer the world is in.

If a shogi piece is destroyed, the corresponding universe is destroyed, since they're the same thing.
I mean they don't actually say that. It just says that the "Silver Water Shogi" (whatever that is) is using the "fire and dew" (whatever this is either) as pawns, not the world itself. Since the fire and dew is essential in a small world (again whatever this is, you never explained it in the OP), destroying that would be devastating to the world and would result in it's destruction in some way. The whole part reads as if you would destroy a food supply in a kingdom you would be essentially destroying the kingdom itself, without doing it in a giant explosion.
This needs English translations.
- Absorption
Anos was able to absorb Graham's source into his source, and after absorbing Graham, he "inherited" magic spells that only Graham could use.
Scans for this.
- Resistance to Regeneration Negation (High-Godly)

From chapter 556 of the WN.

"Kostoria's principle destroying sword is swung down on the defenceless Sasha. The dark-coloured blade slashed diagonally from her shoulder to her torso. A deadly blow that destroyed even the roots. However, Sasha, who seemed to be torn apart, was unharmed-- Her principle destroying sword destroyed that reason..."

Both Sasha and Kostoria were wielding Venuzdonoa in this fight. We already know that Venuzdonoa denies regeneration up to High-Godly just by being summoned. Sasha's roots were destroyed by an attack from Venuzdonoa, but she then used Venuzdonoa to regen her roots while the other Venuzdonoa was still around.
Since she could perform High-Godly regen, not by herself but by using Venuzdonoa, while another Venuzdonoa was around, it's safe to say that Venuzdonoa grants it's wielder Resistance to Regeneration Negation.
There was nothing in that passage about High-Godly regeneration negation.
- Graham's source
It's already been established that Anos absorbed Graham's source, and there after he gained Graham's abilities. Anos can freely use and manipulate Graham's source, which is absorbed into his own source. Since his source is basically the same as Graham's, he would gain any abilities that is related to Graham's source, like Resistance to Regeneration Negation and Resistance to Immortality Negation.
Again, scans.

I wont touch the 1-B thing here, but regarding other stuff

Anos absorbing Graham's source is kinda already in the profile (plus he already has absorption), so this shouldnt be a debate

Venuzdonoa already has High-Godly negation in the profile, thus Sasha gets resistance to it due to the feat above (and Anos too since he has venuzdonoa)

Graham could resist said negation, and Anos roots is fused with his (again on his profile), thus he gets resistance as well

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out Ogbunabali.

I will try and find the scans you are looking for, but I will also try and explain it for now. (Idk how to add scans and stuff, so help will be appreciated)

- The different worlds are all isolated from one another. They are created at different times, and each world must first age a certain amount of time before it can interact with the rest of the worlds. The multiverse has already been accepted previously, and that would make each universe a Low 2-C structure as well.

"This is what we call the countless dark bubbles floating in the Silver Sea. It is said that all worlds begin with bubbles. Even the deep world, located in the depths of this ocean, was one bubble in the beginning."
"It is possible that at least one of them is deeper than the 99 levels, under the control of the Great Demon King Zinnia Shivaheld."

- As for the difference between layers, an attack that would destroy a 4D structure could not even destroy a simple object in a deeper one and a power that could destroy the entirety of the deeper structure would not even destroy another simple object in a deeper one again.

- Silver Water Shogi: The deep magic that creates a shogi board. Normally the head of state can only make their own universe into a shogi piece, but the deeper world inhabitant was able to make 169 shallow worlds into shogi pieces.
Fire and dew: It could be seen as the basis on which the different worlds are built.
They state multiple times that using the fire and dew would be equivalent to using the small worlds themselves.

- 「俺の血は世界をも腐食する」""My blood corrodes the world"

After reading some people's replies, I also think that giving them "possibly 1-B" would be fine. Although they don't state anything of higher dimensions, I still believe they are possibly on a higher level of existence.

Last edited:
From chapter 485 of the WN.

"Above the sky and beneath the earth's depths, there is a black sky."

A black sky was added to the perimeter of Militia's world drawn on the blackboard.

"The further away from this earth, the more the black sky is stretched out, the closer it gets to nothingness. It is the near infinite sky, and the divine world is here."

The azure of the gods is added to the black skies.

"There is no end to the infinitely stretched black skies."

"What if we could fly faster than the black skies are stretched out?"

"When you fly up from the sky, you come out from underneath the ground."

"In other words, the space in this world is not uniform, but distorted. What should have flown straight up, naturally changes direction, goes around the world and comes out from below. In other words, the world is a sphere with order."

From chapter 502 of the WN.

"This is what we call the countless dark bubbles floating in the Silver Sea. It is said that all worlds begin with bubbles. Even the deep world, located in the depths of this ocean, was one bubble in the beginning."

This, along with what I previously said, should be enough to prove that each world is a space-time continuum.

"No, no. No, this is not possible. A person from the shallow world, much less a dweller from the first layer world, would crush the ship with a single step, no matter where you look in this Silver Sea, such an order does not exist!"

He says this later on, further supporting what I said. Note that there is actually good reasons why Anos was able to harm the ship. He is a misfit who doesn't follow the order of a world. His source is also from a deeper layers, making it possible to compete with said deeper layers.

So once again, along with what I said previously, an attack that would destroy a 4D structure could not even destroy a simple object in a deeper one and a power that could destroy the entirety of the deeper structure would not even destroy another simple object in a deeper one again.

"No, no. No, this is not possible. A person from the shallow world, much less a dweller from the first layer world, would crush the ship with a single step, no matter where you look in this Silver Sea, such an order does not exist!"

He says this later on, further supporting what I said. Note that there is actually good reasons why Anos was able to harm the ship. He is a misfit who doesn't follow the order of a world. His source is also from a deeper layers, making it possible to compete with said deeper layers.

So once again, along with what I said previously, an attack that would destroy a 4D structure could not even destroy a simple object in a deeper one and a power that could destroy the entirety of the deeper structure would not even destroy another simple object in a deeper one again.
That just means that the world in question is unfathomably more powerful as far as its material structure goes and by proxy its inhabitants.

Well, while I don't think we should be too strict about universe being Low 2-C, I don't see how the three quotes you posted have much to do with proving each bubble is a space-time. And again, you're posting a lot of quotes with in verse terminology that I have no idea what it means or why it's important. It's making it pretty impossible to evaluate this without me having to blindly extrapolate.
"It is possible that at least one of them is deeper than the 99 levels, under the control of the Great Demon King Zinnia Shivaheld."
This just talks about how some deep world is in some ocean (no clue what is even referring to here because it hasn't been explained). It also mentions these 99 levels with no context of what they are. It has no bearing on whether they are Low 2-C or not.
"Above the sky and beneath the earth's depths, there is a black sky."

A black sky was added to the perimeter of Militia's world drawn on the blackboard.

"The further away from this earth, the more the black sky is stretched out, the closer it gets to nothingness. It is the near infinite sky, and the divine world is here."

The azure of the gods is added to the black skies.

"There is no end to the infinitely stretched black skies."

"What if we could fly faster than the black skies are stretched out?"

"When you fly up from the sky, you come out from underneath the ground."

"In other words, the space in this world is not uniform, but distorted. What should have flown straight up, naturally changes direction, goes around the world and comes out from below. In other words, the world is a sphere with order."
This talks about the black sky, which again isn't explained what it is or why it's important here, and that space is distorted. This also has no influence on whether they would be Low 2-C or not.

The problem with these are, that even at face value it's not actually necessary for them to have some sort of dimensional/reality-fiction/whatever transcendence in order for them to work. And it's implied by these two quotes that the lower you go in the Silver Sea the literal matter of the composition that the world's made just becomes stronger. Which would imply they are existing on the same dimensional level.
Strength, speed, stubbornness, magic, everything. Even a grain of air is a weight to you.
It is indeed stronger than the matter of my world.

E.g. <Dogda Azbedara>: Supreme Flame Magic Heavy Cannon. Highly explosive flame magic that trails towards the enemy in the form of a blue star. As a deep magic, its power is far beyond <Jio Graze>, to the point that it's not even comparable.

From chapter 495 of the WN.

"The highest level of flame attribute magic, the Jio Graze, has sufficient firepower in the world of Militia.
In any case, if it was more powerful than that, it would not only burn the country, it would burn the world."

"But that's not the case here."

"Even if you have one hundred times the magic power of the Two Rulers, the Jio Graze is not as powerful as the Dogda Azbedara."

"The spherical blackboard is probably a magic tool. It was transparent, and silver bubbles appeared inside..

It seems to imitate five shallow worlds and one deep world..

"Let's say that the shallow world has 10 magical powers
(Could perhaps be considered the strength of the world) and 10 weight of orders (How powerful the order of the world is)... The same is true for the deep world. "

" The shallow world. Magical power 10 and weight 10 "

" Deep world. Magical power 10 and weight 10 ”is added.

"According to the order of the Silver Sea, magical power flows deeper, and order exerts power in deeper places.. The magical power of the shallow world moves by one, and the work of order also moves by one. "

The magical power and weight are subtracted by one..

"Shallow world. Rewritten as "Magic Nine, Weight Nine".

"Magic power and order are given to the deep world and turned into power."

Each of the five shallow worlds has one magical power and one weight, and a total of five magical powers and five weights move, adding to the magical power and weight originally possessed by the deep world.

In the deep world, it became "magical power 15 and weight 15"..

"It's not really that simple, but this is the basic principle of order in the Silver Sea.. The small world, which possesses many magical powers and works strongly in order, is heavy and sinks into the abyss.. Therefore, it is said to be deep."

This also explains the basic principle of the difference between layers. Note that I've already provided proof that there exists countless universe, and if we follow the quote above, if countless universes were to give 1 power and order to a deeper layer, the deeper layer would be "countlessly" stronger.
Note that magic power is what determines the strength of a world.
Order: The various laws that make up the world, or the power of the gods that keep these laws normal. There are various orders such as “time”, “creation”, and “destruction”, and the same number of gods control them.
重さの秩序 can be translated to the weight of order, which would determine how strong various orders are.

Last edited:
Btw... I didn't really expect the 1-B thing to be accepted, just wanted to give it a try...

The main thing I'd like accepted is that the worlds are Low 2-C and the Anos Voldigoad upgrades

Last edited:
"The spherical blackboard is probably a magic tool. It was transparent, and silver bubbles appeared inside..

It seems to imitate five shallow worlds and one deep world..

"Let's say that the shallow world has 10 magical powers
(Could perhaps be considered the strength of the world) and 10 weight of orders (How powerful the order of the world is) ... The same is true for the deep world. "

" The shallow world. Magical power 10 and weight 10 "

" Deep world. Magical power 10 and weight 10 ”is added.

"According to the order of the Silver Sea, magical power flows deeper, and order exerts power in deeper places.. The magical power of the shallow world moves by one, and the work of order also moves by one. "

The magical power and weight are subtracted by one..

"Shallow world. Rewritten as "Magic Nine, Weight Nine".

"Magic power and order are given to the deep world and turned into power."

Each of the five shallow worlds has one magical power and one weight, and a total of five magical powers and five weights move, adding to the magical power and weight originally possessed by the deep world.

In the deep world, it became "magical power 15 and weight 15"..

"It's not really that simple, but this is the basic principle of order in the Silver Sea.. The small world, which possesses many magical powers and works strongly in order, is heavy and sinks into the abyss.. Therefore, it is said to be deep."
Ok, yeah this confirms my suspicions. And pretty much disproves the 1-B, as all of them exist on the same level it's just that they "stuff" and "make up" (matter/magic what have you) of the world's becomes stronger.

As for the Low 2-C, as I said I don't think we should be too strict but there really isn't anything posted that have much to do with it. Like the quotes don't prove or disprove it.

Valid arguments
I'm not too sure how I can prove that these worlds are Low 2-C then... Like I've said, they are all isolated from one another. They all also have their own history or timeline and they are created and destroyed at separate times.

''The bubble world is an unevolved small world. In the Silver Sea, it can be said to be an unborn world. Because the Bubbles World does not have a Lord God and Head of state. Without the Lord God, there is no complete control over the order of the Small World, and without the Headmaster, the inhabitants of the Small World will continue to fight. It's easy to imagine what will happen."

Like a bubble popping, the painted world of bubbles disappeared.

"The bubbles of the sea that would disappear if left alone like this, hence the name bubbles."

Lots of bubbles appear again, building a bubble world.

"However, not all bubbles disappear. Those bubble worlds that are lucky enough to survive have certain changes going on within them."

Last edited:
I'm not too sure how I can prove that these worlds are Low 2-C then... Like I've said, they are all isolated from one another. They all also have their own history or timeline and they live and die at separate times.
Like if you have that quote, that would be enough. If that's what you quoted below, I don't understand enough of what they're talking about to see it, you'd have to explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back