• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible TF2 buff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree with these upgrades, though I'll have to look a bit more into High Hypersonic+ Scout. Would any of the classes scale to that speed?

Fllflourine said:
I do agree with these upgrades, though I'll have to look a bit more into High Hypersonic+ Scout. Would any of the classes scale to that speed?
Nah. Scout is clearly waaaaay faster then everyone else, and needs an item to get that fast anyway.

Then, what should we do about the Bonk! Atomic punch speed feat? I mean, it did clearly said that you can dodge bullets easily in the effects of it so, what to do about Scout's speed in Bonk?

Cool but, how about the baseball reaction/combat speed? I mean, calculations said mach 1.6 or something when he hit the baseball with his bat.

But, I've been wondering. Why is Scout transonic when the thing said it was like 76 m/s? How come?

Asdtgh said:
But, I've been wondering. Why is Scout transonic when the thing said it was like 76 m/s? How come?

I think the Transonic part comes before the calc was updated, sadly. Still, didn't Scout dodge bullets in "Meet the Scout"?

Yeah, I was wondering but, hey! That dude forgot something about why the speed was called 'muzzle velocity'. Hold on. I got a calculation blog that I made. I'll send it to you guys in a minute.

I think it's better to use the in-game duration since that's the only time we see it in-combat.

I think the Saxxy, the Golden Frying Pan, the Capper and the Batsaber should ignore durability, considering first two turns people into statues and the other ones incinirates them. Also should the Boston Basher, Flying Guillotine and the Tree Rune Blade's bleeding effect be considered to bypass durability?.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
I think the Saxxy, the Golden Frying Pan, the Capper and the Batsaber should ignore durability, considering first two turns people into statues and the other ones incinirates them. Also should the Boston Basher, Flying Guillotine and the Tree Rune Blade's bleeding effect be considered to bypass durability?.
That's a side-affect of them killing you rather than them bypassing durability. Otherwise they'd kill just as easy a Heavy as a Scout.

LordXcano said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
That's a side-affect of them killing you rather than them bypassing durability. Otherwise they'd kill just as easy a Heavy as a Scout.
That can be chalk up to game mechanics considering that weapons like the Manmelter which is described as:"Being a device that flouts coventional scientific consensus that the molecules composing the human body must be arranged 'just so' , and not, far example, a cross square-mile radius." yet it does not easily kill enemies despite being called a particle smasher, unless you think that they have resistance towards molecular attacks, I don't think is really to be chalk up to only a side effect, even the Third Degree is described as "A device that burns each individual molecules as it cleaves it", you think Valve would let TF2 players run around with 1 hit kill weapons?, well except for the Spy's broken backstab.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Also should the Boston Basher, Flying Guillotine and the Tree Rune Blade's bleeding effect be considered to bypass durability?.
Definitely not. Sure, the bleeding itself bypasses durability, but you need to get past the enemy's armour in order to make them bleed in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back