• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Speed Upgrade: Sailor Moon

In the Dark Moon Arc.,

Neo Queen Serenity gives the Sivler Cystal a power boost and teaches Sailor Moon to cut across time and space with her power. But upon doing so the Silver Crystal does this amazing feat.

It shines light that fills the enitre universe and reaches WiseMan who is at the end of spacetime, almost instantly. https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act22/029.jpg The light reaches him and in the next chapter we are confirmed that he is at the end of the spacetime https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act23/014.jpg If we use a second for traveling speed, That's a speed of 46000000000 light years in a second or 435193601738716800000000000 meters in a second.

That's 1.4516496*10^18 xFTl or 1.45 quintillion times ftl and this feat was similarly repeated again here: https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act54/022.jpg Is this a speed upgrade for the series?

Only attack speed, as far as I am aware.

Anyway, you would need a calculation blog post to link to, and to have said calculation accepted by the calc group members.

Okay. What were the results, and did the Narutoforums accept the calculation?

That's a speed of 46000000000 light years in a second or 435193601738716800000000000 meters in a second.

Usagi'speed attack: 1.4516496*10^18 xFTl or 1.45 quintillion times ftl

Okay. Then I think that the results can be used for an upgrade. Which characters would scale to this?

For sailor moon : Massively FTL+ Attack Speed (1.45 quintillion FTL)

(Super Sailor Form, Eternal Form and superior characters) : "likely Massively FTL+ (Faster than Sailor Moon Having spread an attack in the universe)"

Okay. If you wish to perform the changes yourself, some staff member will have to unlock the pages for you though, and I am too tired and busy to do so. I will highlight the thread to see if anybody is interested,

I'll go ahead and unlock the pages for you.

Edit: Unless I missed one, they should all be unlocked.

Sorry to bring this up, but why several Sailor characters are Solar System level+.

@DodoNova2 No problem.

@Darkanine Thank you for the help.

Ant, is the ap term Solar System level+ for some Sailor characters reasonable?.

Solar System level seems to come from Death Phantom, but I found nothing warranting a "+", especially since Death Phantom seems to be around baseline solar system level.

@Dark649 I do not know. The Sailor Moon pages are largely pretty lacklustre and unreliable, due to that not many members know much about the series.

Yes. The plus from several profiles are likely a mistake, which i will soon fix.

Btw, would the light flashing all throughout space-time instead of just the physical universe affect its speed in any way?

@All

Have the profiles been locked again?

@Lina

Well, it was not mentioned that it travelled throughout all of space-time, and I think that it would be a massive stretch to assign immeasurable speed, if she has never used it in practice (assaulting an enemy throughout its entire timeline at once).

Also, I think that we already rate her as Low 2-C in attack potency, which is better suited for describing space-time types of attacks, in any case.

Basically, othervise we would have to automatically assign Immeasurable speed to all characters that have Low 2-C attack potencies and above, whereas we make a distinction between the two.

It seems like the Low 2-C profiles have not been re-locked. I would appreciate if somebody could handle it. Thanks.

Back