• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Frieza Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if that was the case, Cell boasted about destroying the solar system, and he had the godliest genes around, even Frieza's. Also that doesn't factor in that planet Vegeta has 10g gravity, so those two suns would have to be tiny, or the planet gravity would be in the hundreds.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It would be an outlier. Not to mention that the size of planet Vegeta is pretty controversial.

Thats wrong.

since this happens in literally every form of media in Dragon Ball, it would make absolutely no sense to consider this an outlier.

noncanon feats have no baring on canon stats no matter how often it happens

Because perspective is a thing.

That scaling would work if the distance from the POV was the same for the planet and the stars

That doesn't mean that the two suns are right next to the planet though, otherwise they'd melt it.

Also the two stars aren't there to begin with during the planet bust sequence, so they probably just forgot them

Considering the distance, it would have engulfed Frieza's ship if it actually had the AoE to bust the two stars.

So I still think that they probably simply forgot then

Pretty douptful, the feat is in anime so i don't thinks this is usable Plus, i really don't thinks the planet is much larger than a star

And probably an outlier

Kaltias said:
Considering the distance, it would have engulfed Frieza's ship if it actually had the AoE to bust the two stars.

So I still think that they probably simply forgot then
The zoom was literally a few multitudes of time the planet. The ship would have been engulfed star or not man.

Yeah, it's an animation error (that or they clearly weren't stars). We can't consider animation errors as a feat. Otherwise, the 2002 Ninja Turtles can just conjure and de-conjure their weapons at will, and Zubat can telekinetically hold up Squirtle.
DUnkfHZUQAEQ5H7

I mean, my main point is, we never see the stars, at any point, during the planet bust sequence

There is no way that a star the size of a sun can orbit around a planet. Gravity doesn't work that way. Those stars are probably dwarf stars, and Frieza's feat is at Dwarf Star Level+ anyways. This really doesn't change anything.

Kai's world is notably different from the main universe. It's impossible for planet Vegeta to have only 10X Earth's gravity with that size.

I know you well enough to know when you're playing Devil's Advocate, but still ovo.

The real cal howard said:
Kai's world is notably different from the main universe. It's impossible for planet Vegeta to have only 10X Earth's gravity with that size.

I know you well enough to know when you're playing Devil's Advocate, but still ovo.
Im actually bored. Although the kai world functions on the same physics my man . If ya pointed out the planet is a fraction the size of the universe yad have gotten me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back