• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Anos and Venuzdonoa's 2-A range upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was some misinformation stated, so I'm just gonna add my own take from the ground up. Starting with Venuzdonoa:
"In the construction of the formula, the authority of the god of destruction is used. No. It is only a seal to control the power. The essence of magic is much deeper, more bottomless--"

To give context, multiple deep world inhabitants have failed to cast <Egil Grone Angdroa> before Anos and Kostoria summoned Venuzdonoa because <Egil Grone Angdroa> is extremely deep magic. Kostoria's magic eye allows her to imitate magic spells even if they're way out of her league and beyond her skill level. This was how she was able to cast <Egil Grone Angdroa>. In the quote above, as she tries to imitate Venuzdonoa, she explains how Venuzdonoa is very deep magic or even bottomless.
In addition to that, there's Venuzdnoa, the sword of reason destruction.

I didn't think there was anyone other than me who could use it, but it could be considered one of the magic of the deep world, as was the case with Extreme Hell Destruction Ash Demon Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa>.

In this chapter, someone makes an imitation of Venuzdonoa. Anos reflects on it and realizes that Venuzdonoa is extremely deep magic as well (the spells he develops are extremely deep magic for unknown reasons as of now)
Venuzdonoa cannot show its true value without having a handle.

The imitation of Venuzdonoa was imperfect though because it wasn't made with a handle. And Venuzdonoa needs to be held in order to display its true power (although Venuzdonoa still seems to be sealed by the god of destruction's order).

As of now, Venuzdonoa still retains its absolute destructive power even in deeper layers. There are still zero anti-feats for Venuzdonoa. There are also the quotes of distances and dimensions being irrelevant and the feat of not cutting things not meaning you didn't cut them, so I don't see why can't Venuzdonoa just destroy an entire layer because it ignores the reason of distance or range and ignores the reason of not being able to cut.

I will mention that the WoG also said that bubbles are infinite in size.
There are many layers in the Silver Sea, and there are countless bubbles in each layer, and there is an infinite sky in each bubble. There, it stretches on endlessly with no end, and it is where that world's gods are located.
Now, there may be a contradiction because the web novel says "near-infinite" (the term makes no sense).
"The farther you go from this earth, the more the black dome is stretched and the closer you get to nothingness. It is here, in this near-infinite sky, that the divine realm is located."
A 'Blue Dome of the Gods' is added to the black dome.
"This black dome stretches on forever with no end."
"Near-infinite" is an odd choice of words but both explanations say that the black sky is forever or endless with "no end" and "infinite" means "limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate." (Taken from first result on Google). You can make your own interpretation on a bubble's size. The bubbles do continue to be described as endlessly huge. The light novel might change the explanation again so we'll just have to wait and see for that too.

All in all, at least 2-A range seems reasonable to me for now.

unknown.png

i have been marked, ono

Get them in the thread, anything that happens in Discord does not affect the Wiki (Not without doing something really bad)

I guess I should just repeat this again.

The apparent WoG is semi-contradicted in the WN, as the WN states bubbles are "near-infinite" and "endless", while the apparent WoG states that bubbles are "infinite" and "endless".
The statement about layers being infinite in size is not at all confirmed in the WN itself as far as I know, so the only "evidence" we currently have for layers being infinite in size is a semi-contradicted apparent WoG, which is why I would have preferred we wait for LN Volume 11 to release before attempting any other cosmology changes.

Therefore, no matter what outcome this thread might reach, a solid rating for range and/or AP cannot be given, and at most, a possibly/likely rating would be valid.

Last edited:
According to WoG, each bubble is Infinite in size.

The layers' size which countain these countless bubbles should be Infinite, right?

I guess I should just repeat this again.

The apparent WoG is semi-contradicted in the WN, as the WN states bubbles are "near-infinite" and "endless", while the apparent WoG states that bubbles are "infinite" and "endless".
The statement about layers being infinite in size is not at all confirmed in the WN itself as far as I know, so the only "evidence" we currently have for layers being infinite in size is a semi-contradicted apparent WoG, which is why I would have preferred we wait for LN Volume 11 to release before attempting any other cosmology changes.
Well, the bubbles being Infinite or not doesnt matter to the layers, as the layers have no contradiction

I think it does matter,if the bubbles are infinite in size then a certain amount of it would be enough to fill one layer
Not really, as a Infinite can encompass another Infinite, but I am talking about the layer itself, even if the bubbles are just near infinite, it does not contradict the layer being infinite, since, nothing states otherwise about the layers

Not really, as a Infinite can encompass another Infinite, but I am talking about the layer itself, even if the bubbles are just near infinite, it does not contradict the layer being infinite, since, nothing states otherwise about the layers
I guess he means that if a part of WoG statement is contradicted to the novel then there would be a possibly which a whole statement is contradicted

I guess he means that if a part of WoG statement is contradicted to the novel then there would be a possibly which a whole statement is contradicted
Well, it nowhere mentions otherwise about the layer size in the novel, so, its not contradicted, and I am just talking about this because there still can be people who thinks that the Bubbles are the Layers

So what does that mean?It means that the size of one world/bubble is limited compared to one infinite-sized layer.Maybe one layer doesn't have infinite worlds,but it can theoretically contain that amount of bubbles therefore its size is equivalence to at least 2-A.Since Anos and Venuzdonoa can destroy layer (2-A space) they should logically have 2-A range (not 2-A AP don't worry)
I'm fine with 2-A range based off of that, but I'm a bit confused as to why that wouldn't count as 2-A AP, too. Sure, a layer of the Silver Sea may not contain infinite universes on its own, but from what I'm reading, it seems like it's an actual, physical space that could encompass infinitely-many of those worlds, and not just an empty void with nothing to destroy in the first place, like it is in most verses, so whether or not universes fill it entirely shouldn't be relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back