• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Anos and Venuzdonoa's 2-A range upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with low 1C AP and range, i have proofs with myself, but if anyone denies it, i will show it to then. Anyways, agree with 2A AP and range too.

2-A range is good , 2-A ap is dependanced if anos can destroy the layers or not , low-1C is likely questionable.

Saya setuju dengan AP dan jangkauan 1C rendah, saya punya bukti dengan diri saya sendiri, tetapi jika ada yang menyangkalnya, saya akan menunjukkannya
things like low 1C are best done in a separate thread and focus on what's in the op to keep this thread running fast.

if so it looks like I'll agree to 2A AP and neutral to things like low 1C until I see solid evidence to meet that

2-A and low 1-C come from the same reason tho,if we make a new thread all evidences will remain unchanged

Sure if you want to split up the already nonexistent staff awareness for this thread by making something that they are more likely to pay attention to (maybe, honestly they are likely to care about that one as they are this one)

Sure if you want to split up the already nonexistent staff awareness for this thread by making something that they are more likely to pay attention to (maybe, honestly they are likely to care about that one as they are this one)
Tier 1 in the title usually catches more attention
🤔

Only sometimes, other times Staff just go "well I don't understand this stuff so just have Ultima/Yuri deal with it" or "I don't know/care about this verse, someone else can handle it" or "Another Tier 1 upgrade that will likely go nowhere. No point visiting that".

Only sometimes, other times Staff just go "well I don't understand this stuff so just have Ultima/Yuri deal with it" or "I don't know/care about this verse, someone else can handle it" or "Another Tier 1 upgrade that will likely go nowhere. No point visiting that".
Kirby moment ,oh wait that case is far worse

I wouldn't get your hopes on them coming to this, best you can do is hope Yuri actually comes back.

This thread was okay only with 2-A range, but then it went crazy with 2-A AP, and even Low 1-C range and AP suggestions..... It was simply better to accept 2-A range and then in another CRT suggest another improvement, so it would have been faster.

I don't think it was rushed, everyone just started suggesting things and then the main focus was lost. Only 2-A range

Instant Death thread has even three different tiers tho so I don't think upgrading to 2-A and low 1-C at the same time is rushed,but I'm also fine if we focus on 2-A thing only

Instant Death thread has even three different tiers tho so I don't think upgrading to 2-A and low 1-C at the same time is rushed,but I'm also fine if we focus on 2-A thing only
This upgrade is very different from ID, so I don't think that setting it as an example is good, besides it is better that 2-A range is accepted than to start derailing, and then if it is accepted and being sure, we can just derail completely in the verse thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back