• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Anos and Venuzdonoa's 2-A range upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
those edits were poorly done, I tried to fix them from the first try but couldn't because someone keep editing the page, I fixed what was left and linked the thread.
What are you going to change? Just keep it as possibly

Some spelling errors in the "," and other little things i haven't touched the ratings
If you have free time to edit some minor things like that then fine,just don't touch the rating (btw I haven't updated striking strength)

If you have free time to edit some minor things like that then fine,just don't touch the rating (btw I haven't updated striking strength)
I've updated the Striking strenght and Durability and fix the minor spellings things, so i think Anos' profile can be locked and this thread closed

I've updated the Striking strenght and Durability and fix the minor spellings things, so i think Anos' profile can be locked and this thread closed
well you completely nuke the reason for 2-A layer,I only copy paste it from Venuz page lol

Anos' True Power key mainly scales to Venuzdonoa.
Venuzdonoa's profile has the simplified justification for why the Silver Sea is 2-B, possibly 2-A, so it isn't really necessary to add it to Anos' profile as well, as long as his True Power key justification links to Venuzdonoa's profile, which it does.

Anos's profile will be opened again, no need to close anything, if some wrong changes appears on the profile, I will revert them.
those edits were poorly done, I tried to fix them from the first try but couldn't because someone keep editing the page, I fixed what was left and linked the thread.
Its ok, as it was his first edit.

There's a thread about Maou Gakuin vs Demonbane about 2 (or 3?) days ago, right after that we got this thread, so it doesn't look like a coincidence to me.

Ult and Yuri are under the assumption that the statement was not contradicted so they agree with full 2A, while it's actually semi contradicted due to the statement saying that the bubble is infinite while the Web novel say that it's near-infinite.
That and there are no support for the layer being infinite in size (none against it either) aside from WOG so Zero decide to use Possibly instead of solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back