• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Anos and Venuzdonoa's 2-A range upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
As fas as we know,in Maou Gakuin each layer contains countless bubbles/worlds with each of them is near-infinite in size:

"Above the sky and below the earth, a black dome stretches out."
What was added around the world drawn on the blackboard was a black sky, a black dome.
"The farther you go from this earth, the more the black dome is stretched and the closer you get to nothingness. It is here, in this near-infinite sky, that the divine realm is located."
A 'Blue Dome of the Gods' is added to the black dome.
"This black dome stretches on forever with no end."
"Why not fly faster than the black dome can stretch?"
"Because when you fly up to the sky, you'll just end up coming from below the earth."

However,unlike those bubbles,one layer is indeed infinite in size according to WoG:

"So is the size of each layer infinite?
Yes, each layer of the Silver Sea has infinite size
. There are 99 layers of the Silver Sea already described in this novel. Matter of fact, there are still many layers deeper than 99 in the Silver Sea."

So what does that mean?It means that the size of one world/bubble is limited compared to one infinite-sized layer.Maybe one layer doesn't have infinite worlds,but it can theoretically contain that amount of bubbles therefore its size is equivalence to at least 2-A.Since Anos and Venuzdonoa can destroy layer (2-A space) they should logically have 2-A range (not 2-A AP don't worry)

Agree : 20 (InfiniteCosmology,catzlaflame,Rabbit2002,AnosVoldigoad314,Jackpact,Fixxed,God900,AkumaNoHissatsu,Elizhaa(staff),Yzak,Ness21,Shizuka,Dereck03,TrueKingOfHeroes,Verrel966,Noiroftheblack,TMC_667,ZwartD,Sus,deonment)
Disagree :
Neutral : 2 (QuasiYuri,imZer0Null)

Some another possible endings:
2-A AP+Range : 10 (StrymULTRA,GreatIskandar14045,Bernkastelll,InfiniteCosmology,Yzak,Lapsad,Verrel966,Zencha9,Ness21,Sus)
Low 1-C AP+Range: 3 (imZer0Null,Bernkastelll,InfiniteCosmology)

Last edited:
Where is this Word of God from?
2bd51f89-7a4b-48c4-abfb-76a629387373

As fas as we know,in Maou Gakuin each layer contains countless bubbles/worlds with each of them is near-infinite in size:

"Above the sky and below the earth, a black dome stretches out."
What was added around the world drawn on the blackboard was a black sky, a black dome.
"The farther you go from this earth, the more the black dome is stretched and the closer you get to nothingness. It is here, in this near-infinite sky, that the divine realm is located."
A 'Blue Dome of the Gods' is added to the black dome.
"This black dome stretches on forever with no end."
"Why not fly faster than the black dome can stretch?"
"Because when you fly up to the sky, you'll just end up coming from below the earth."

However,unlike those bubbles,one layer is indeed infinite in size according to WoG:

"So is the size of each layer infinite?
Yes, each layer of the Silver Sea has infinite size
. There are 99 layers of the Silver Sea already described in this novel. Matter of fact, there are still many layers deeper than 99 in the Silver Sea."

So what does that mean?It means that the size of one world/bubble is limited compared to one infinite-sized layer.Maybe one layer doesn't have infinite worlds,but it can theoretically contain that amount of bubbles therefore its size is equivalence to at least 2-A.Since Anos and Venuzdonoa can destroy layer (2-A space) they should logically have 2-A range (not 2-A AP don't worry)
Agreed

I'm pretty sure we treat places which can contain 2-A multiverses as 2-A structures and destroying them is fully a 2-A feat as they're logically bigger than said 2-A multiverses.

I'm pretty sure we treat places which can contain 2-A multiverses as 2-A structures and destroying them is fully a 2-A feat as they're logically bigger than said 2-A multiverses.
I don't really understand but do you agree with this thread?
Destroy 2A space ? It is destroy Entirely 1 layer or no? If not ITS not qualified for 2a Range.
Yeah it can destroy entire one layer or even more layers than that

If we treat said structure as 2-A, then I don't mind with 2-A AP. The thing is, what makes multiple universes GREATER than a single universe isn't the amount of spacetime themselves, but the gap/distance between them which is unknownable.

Yes infinite baseline Low 2-C being 2-A is possible too

If we treat said structure as 2-A, then I don't mind with 2-A AP. The thing is, what makes multiple universes GREATER than a single universe isn't the amount of spacetime themselves, but the gap/distance between them which is unknownable.

Yes infinite baseline Low 2-C being 2-A is possible too
The distance between the timelines is the waters of the Silver Sea which is the 5th dimension.

I mean infinite amount of worlds don't exist so it's not 2-A AP,like two boxes with same size but box A contains 3 stones while box B is full of 3000 stones like that,to completely destroy box B is definitely harder

I'll give you a better example, destroying an infinite universe with infinite amount of planets is no better than destroying it without. We determine them via size, what makes universes > universe is distance aka them being causally separated from each other, not the number of timelines.

I mean infinite amount of worlds don't exist so it's not 2-A AP,like two boxes with same size but box A contains 3 stones while box B is full of 3000 stones like that,to completely destroy box B is definitely harder
We make ratings based on size. If you completely destroy something that can contain an infinite number of things, then you should be able to bust said things too, as it's literally showing to be able to destroy something literally infinite comparted to a finite multiverse. Odin is 2-A because of this. And DON'T dare to say "but it's possibly" as the scan itself says "maybe-infinite" compared to the 9 worlds.

We make ratings based on size. If you completely destroy something that can contain an infinite number of things, then you should be able to bust said things too, as it's literally showing to be able to destroy something literally infinite comparted to a finite multiverse. Odin is 2-A because of this. And DON'T dare to say "but it's possibly" as the scan itself says "maybe-infinite" compared to the 9 worlds.
I don't fully understand the logic behind it but if another character gets 2-A AP with the same reason then yeah maybe this case should be same as well, 2-A range being accepted is already a win for me so I will leave that problem for others

While my thoughts could change with new arguments, I guess the range update could be fine.
What about 2-A AP given this?

Odin also has more evidence than just that for 2-A, such as infinite planes and Dormammu scaling.

No, not really

But the 2-A AP argument from Greatiskandar and StrymULTRA are good
either way, its fine for me and you know why😏
What I wanted to say, at the depths of Anos's source infinite destruction power is there. Anos's normal 1 <Egil Grone Angdroa> can destroy 100s and 1000s of universes. And Anos can use 4 or 5 Egil Grone Angdroas at once(in the chapter 667). Needless to say, that those 4 multiverse destroying spells destroyed only a part of a large mountain in Magic Bullet World.(1B dura).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back