• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

And we're talking about tier 7 or 6... It doesn't matter for now.... We have best things to be focused on for now CM2 Stuffs and Tier 1... So it's a waste of time

For example... At least 7-B likely 6-B. 2-B with Venuzdonoa....
This is ok ☝

Okay. "At least 7-A" means he is likely higher than 7-A. Giving him "At least 7-A" is mostly reasonable, since it's between his solid 7-B and his potentially solid High 7-A.

Why are we arbitrarily keeping the 7-B though? If he has a clear cut Tier 6 feat there is no reason to remove the 7-B.

We also cant just assume its 7-A.

Because the 7-B feat wont exist anymore since he will be 6-B.

You can argue Lay is 7-B, likely 6-B since the force of his attacks blew up mountains (7-B) and he could keep up with Anos (6-B). He is still weaker than Anos so 7-B is fine for him in this case.

But Anos himself should just be whatever new tier he gets.

Because the 7-B feat wont exist anymore since he will be 6-B.
Wut? The 7-B feat is the clash between Anos and Lay and some other feats listed in a previous CRT. It does still exist.

You can argue Lay is 7-B, likely 6-B since the force of his attacks blew up mountains (7-B) and he could keep up with Anos (6-B). He is still weaker than Anos so 7-B is fine for him in this case.

But Anos himself should just be whatever new tier he gets.
Lay would also be the only one who could scale to "7-B, likely X", since the mid tiers don't have feats past tier 7.
Making Anos "At least 7-B, likely 6-B" would make scaling much easier.

Also, Anos didn't actually perform his 6-B feat while being Newly Reincarnated, so we're just assuming him being half-asleep scales to his newly reincarnated self.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is relevant or not, but just in case; In regards to the 7-B feat where the clashes between Anos and Lay destroyed mountains, that feat was mostly Anos. Anos was striking Lay with immense power while Lay was skillfully deflecting the force of the blow, of course, Lay is still fairly strong, but not even on a casual Anos' level.

Wut? The 7-B feat is the clash and some other feats listed in a previous CRT. It does still exist.
Any tier 6 can perform tier 7 feats casually. That doesnt mean we should give them tier 7 keys.

Making Anos "At least 7-B, likely 6-B" would make scaling much easier.
We can scale the others from Lay just fine, Anos dont strictly need to be Tier 7 for that.
Also, Anos didn't actually perform his 6-B feat while being Newly Reincarnated, so we're also just assuming him being half-asleep scales to his newly reincarnated self.
Good catch. The CRT shouldnt be a thing then, since both the lake feat and geo graze comes from Suppressed Anos at this point, who is already 5-A

Any tier 6 can perform tier 7 feats casually. That doesnt mean we should give them tier 7 keys.
Maybe I misunderstood what you meant then..? I thought you meant that he didn't perform a 7-B feat, but he definitely has 7-B feats.
Did you mean that because he might've been 6-B while performing the 7-B feats, he shouldn't be scaled to 7-B even tho the destruction was only 7-B?

We can scale the others from Lay just fine, Anos dont strictly need to be Tier 7 for that.
I guess we could probably scale the mid tiers to Lay, but wouldn't that mean Lay loses his 5-A rating?

Good catch. The CRT shouldnt be a thing then, since both the lake feat and geo graze comes from Suppressed Anos at this point, who is already 5-A
The Jio Graze lake feat is definitely from a suppressed Anos.
I'm not sure about the Jio Graze country feat, but assuming a half-asleep suppressed Anos = newly reincarnated Anos would kind of be a big assumption.

Did you mean that because he might've been 6-B while performing the 7-B feats, he shouldn't be scaled to 7-B even tho the destruction was only 7-B?
Yes, since he'd be Tier 6 in that case.
I guess we could probably scale the mid tiers to Lay, but wouldn't that mean Lay loses his 5-A rating?
Lay is all over the place. He fought evenly against Newly Reincarnated and Suppressed Anos (which kinda dont make sense? Maybe he got massively stronger over a small timeframe or Shuu did an oopsie)

Oh okay... That makes sense. Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant before.

Lay is all over the place. He fought evenly against Newly Reincarnated and Suppressed Anos (which kinda dont make sense? Maybe he got massively stronger over a small timeframe or Shuu did an oopsie)
I was also wondering about this...

Lay fights a 7-B, so he gets 7-B.
Lay then fights a 5-A, so he gets 5-A.
Lay then gets injured by 7-B attacks, but he stays 5-A?

I think the author actually tried to keep the various characters' power at Tier 7/6 before the Silver Sea, and vsbw making a 5-A calc, something the author probably didn't anticipate, kinda messes with his own scaling for his story.

Last edited:

During Lay and Anos' first fight, neither was serious whatsoever, and Lay was wielding a shitty sword while Anos was wielding a stick. During their second fight, they still weren't going all-out. During their third fight, Lay was wielding Evansmana, a sword which possesses more magic power than the God of Time, and was going all out, while Anos was suppressed.

During Lay and Anos' first fight, neither was serious whatsoever, and Lay was wielding a shitty sword while Anos was wielding a stick. During their second fight, they still weren't going all-out. During their third fight, Lay was wielding Evansmana, a sword which possesses more magic power than the God of Time, and was going all out, while Anos was suppressed.
Thing is, we see Lay visibly hurting Newly Reincarmated Anos during the sword tournament (and even cut off the latter's arm with a sword that wasnt evansmana). 7-B feat.

And in the third fight, he endured multiple attacks from 5-A Anos.

It doesnt fit if you ask me.

Thing is, we see Lay visibly hurting Newly Reincarnated Anos during the sword tournament (and even cut off the latter's arm with a sword that wasnt evansmana). 7-B feat.

I think the author actually tried to keep the various characters' power at Tier 7/6 before the Silver Sea, and vsbw making a 5-A calc, something the author probably didn't anticipate, kinda messes with his own scaling for his story.
Anos gets his 5-A from moving the moon, right?
I definitely think it messes with the author's own scaling for his story, since that clearly isn't a creation or destruction feat like the other feats in Maou Gakuin.
I'm not saying we should remove Lay's 5-A, but ^this could explain the random inconsistency in the verse.

Thing is, we see Lay visibly hurting Newly Reincarmated Anos during the sword tournament (and even cut off the latter's arm with a sword that wasnt evansmana). 7-B feat.

You have to keep in mind, the author isn't thinking of VsB scaling when writing his story. Anos' body is very durable, but it can still be injured by powerful attacks, especially from weapons.

As for Anos' third fight against Lay, I think you're taking the scaling a bit too literally. Anos wasn't using "5-A" attacks against Lay. And he was still easily overwhelming Lay. The moon calc just proves that Anos' physical strength is at least 5-A level, and Anos was obviously overpowering Lay physical strength wise.

That feat is from his suppressed state which is already 5-A though
Ok then check this:
Screenshot_20210516-234154_Samsung_Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210516-235335_Gallery.jpg

See the two images, Anos' head destroyed the demonic sword Gadol, whichhas said to slpit a mountain range. And this is newly reincarnated, when Anos and Lay defeat 2 demon emperors who were about to teach them sword fighting.

Hlw,Gados splitted a mountain range not a mountain, pls see to it.
Screenshot_20210516-234154_Samsung_Internet.jpg
My bad, I mean mountain range

And Still ends up not to far from I said above it

Rather than this feats, it would be good if we Disccused about holy lake vaporization

But you can still add 7-B possibly 7-A or H7A to lay and someone who scales to it with gaios feats

Last edited:
should Graham have probability manip?because with his weapon it's possible for Graham to land an attack that should've been impossible

This is my opinion from what I've read.

Newly Reincarnated Anos: 7B; likely [Whatever tier is accepted] (Due to tanking a Gaios' sword, which can split a mountain range in two, with ease.)

Lay would probably scale to this due to being able to hurt Anos during the tournament. (Though you could argue this is due to Anos being drained from his magic power.)

The vaporizing the lake feat is not for Newly Reincarnated Anos since it's during Volume 3.

Last edited:
Pls
This is my opinion from what I've read.

Newly Reincarnated Anos: 7B; likely 7A (Due to tanking a Gaios' sword, which can split a mountain range in two, with ease.)

Lay would probably scale to this due to being able to hurt Anos during the tournament. (Though you could argue this is due to Anos being drained from his magic power.)
I will be doing the calc regarding Anos tanking an attack from Gadol, Also it should be in the range high 7A to 6C. On Sunday, I shall post the blog here and it will be confirmed by a calc member.

Back