• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Anos and Venuzdonoa's 2-A range upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is this.

A Layer is infinitely bigger in all the parts than a 2-B multiverse.

Your 2-A multiverse is infinitely bigger in all the parts than a 2-B multiverse.

See? They're the same thing. Since we're talking about Multiversal sizes, destroying one or the another is the same feat, as both can contain in the same way a 2-B multiverse.

To destroy a Layer you'd need a power enough to destroy not only the countless timelines, but also the whole space that dwarfs it infinitely. Same with a 2-A multiverse.

We're talking about a literally infinite gap my dudes, I'd like to remember this.

My point is this.

Your 2-A multiverse is infinitely bigger in all the parts than a 2-B multiverse.

See? They're the same thing. Since we're talking about Multiversal sizes, destroying one or the another is the same feat, as both can contain in the same way a 2-B multiverse.

To destroy a Layer you'd need a power enough to destroy not only the countless timelines, but also the whole space that dwarfs it infinitely. Same with a 2-A multiverse.

We're talking about a literally infinite gap my dudes, I'd like to remember this.
I agree with this,

I just don't want to use strikethrough on a joke because it will make my joke becomes more serious for real but one random guy misunderstand it
Now I will use strikethrough everytime I'm going to joke like this

it's joke
Delta was just joking, and this thread is an upgrade, not a downgrade lmao, and Delta is fan of both series

I doubt it was because:
1. He doesn't seem too happy about the upgrade after finding out that it can also upgrade the AP. You could argue that 2-A range wouldn't be enough to beat someone who is omnipresent without the neccesary AP to destroy them.
2. Like the thread i linked talks about, this seems to be a widespread issue that many were and are part of.

@Bernkastelll Just because he likes both series doesn't mean he wouldn't downplay or downgread the one he likes less. If something it makes me thing he would do so more.

I just don't want to use strikethrough on a joke because it will make my joke becomes more serious for real but one random guy misunderstand it
Now I will use strikethrough everytime I'm going to joke like this
Even if you did i would have replied the same. I'm not sure people are even joking when they write like that.

He doesn't seem too happy about the upgrade after finding out that it can also upgrade the AP. You could argue that 2-A range wouldn't be enough to beat someone who is omnipresent without the neccesary AP to destroy them.
lmfao who told you that I'm not happy if his AP gets upgraded to 2-A? Hell it's even better, I just don't know if it's can be qualified or not lol
Also Anos with 2-A range can defeat 2-A Pokemon and PMMM (if they just stand there and do nothing) via hax alone,AP means shit in high tier match

Edit:I have made this joke even before making this upgrade thread (ppl like Dereck will know it) so don't say that I'm not happy when I know that his AP will possibly be 2-A

Personally I think it's heavily dubious to give any upgrades based solely (or heavily reliant) on WoG (plus it was clearly a leading question too). That said I don't really care for this upgrade the verse is supremely wanked anyway but from my PoV this is kinda flimsy evidence for potentially a massive buff.

Personally I think it's heavily dubious to give any upgrades based solely (or heavily reliant) on WoG (plus it was clearly a leading question too). That said I don't really care for this upgrade the verse is supremely wanked anyway but from my PoV this is kinda flimsy evidence for potentially a massive buff.
First of all.... WoG is only here to affirm what is already said in the novel, that the layers have an infinite size so there is no problem... Moreover you are claiming that the arguments are flimsy, which as far as can be seen there is nothing flimsy about it because even though it is little evidence it is very solid cuz this has already been accepted and taken into account for months in the cosmology of the verse, only now the idea occurred to Delta about 2-A range. And also who care about the wank? If you don't like the verse as it stands right now, then simply state your reasons and we'll try to see where the supposed wank is ... That's invented by the haters of the verse.

Last edited:
How is it flimsy and why is the verse wanked?

I am neutral.

I think this should at most grant a "possibly/likely" rating.
Each layer being infinite in size is only confirmed by WoG, and not yet in the novel itself.
There are no contradictions tho.

The reason I am neutral is because each layer possibly qualifies as a Low 1-C structure.

I think there are still many people who misunderstand the true meaning of the Silver Sea.
Here's an easy explanation of the true meaning of the Silver Sea.

There are many layers in the Silver Sea, and there are countless bubbles in each layer, and there is an infinite sky in each bubble. There, it stretches on endlessly with no end, and it is where that world's gods are located.
Each god has its own world, and there is a deeper world, the world of the Chief God or the abyssal world.

So is the size of each layer infinite?
Yes, each layer of the Silver Sea has infinite size. There are 99 layers of the Silver Sea already described in this novel. Matter of fact, there are still many layers deeper than 99 in the Silver Sea.

That's all I have to say about the Silver Sea.

Thank you for reading my work and I really appreciate all my readers.

And thank you for supporting me.

If each bubble is an infinite sized space-time continuum, and is contained within an infinite sized layer, then that layer could possibly qualify as a larger infinite 5-D structure, as it contains countless infinite sized space-time continuums as a subsets.

Last edited:
First of all.... WoG is only here to affirm what is already said in the novel, that the layers have an infinite size so there is no problem... Moreover you are claiming that the arguments are flimsy, which as far as can be seen there is nothing flimsy about it because even though it is little evidence it is very solid cuz this has already been accepted and taken into account for months in the cosmology of the verse, only now the idea occurred to Delta about 2-A range. And also who care about the wank? If you don't like the verse as it stands right now, then simply state your reasons and we'll try to see where the supposed wank is ... That's invented by the haters of the verse.
How is it flimsy and why is the verse wanked?
The OP literally showed nothing that's concrete 2-A from in verse material just an interpretation that contradicts itself with near infinite and forever. The only solid 2-A statement is from WoG via a blatant leading question which from my PoV just comes off as unreliable and without that "affirmation" any foundation for 2-A is flimsy at best.

Also it is common knowledge on VSBW (and online in general) when folks cross out their comments like this it means they're being facetious, sarcastic and/or snarky. It's not to be taken seriously.

Even tho the verse is legit wanked and terribly written.

Also no-one is under any obligation to explain their negative feelings/PoV towards a verse or vice versa and that's ok (no need to be defensive).

Like I said I don't really care if the upgrade goes through or not but I can't help but comment on it since this is one of the weakest arguments for 2-A I've seen in awhile.
I am neutral.

I think this should at most grant a "possibly/likely" rating.
Each layer being infinite in size is only confirmed by WoG, and not yet in the novel itself.
There are no contradictions tho.

The reason I am neutral is because each layer possibly qualifies as a Low 1-C structure.

If each bubble is an infinite sized space-time continuum, and is contained within an infinite sized layer, then that layer could possibly qualify as a larger infinite 5-D structure, as it contains countless infinite sized space-time continuums as a subset of itself.
I won't comment any further on this CRT (just leave me at neutral) but I think it's best to stick to the original 2-A topic, anyway I'm off.

The OP literally showed nothing that's concrete 2-A from in verse material just an interpretation that contradicts itself with near infinite and forever. The only solid 2-A statement is from WoG via a blatant leading question which from my PoV is just comes off as unreliable and without that "affirmation" any foundation for 2-A is flimsy at best.
Lmao, it doesnt contradict, if u read the OP, it says that each layer contains countless universes in shape of bubbles, and the bubbles are near infinite, but thats the Bubbles lmfao, the Layer itself is infinite lol

I won't comment any further on this CRT (just leave me at neutral) but I think it's best to stick to the original 2-A topic.
Each layer does not qualify as a 2-A structure at all as far as I know.
Each layer can only theoretically contain infinite universes, which is why 2-A range might work but not 2-A AP.

Each layer qualifying as a Low 1-C structure makes more sense than each layer qualifying as a 2-A structure IMO.

Last edited:
Each layer can only theoretically contain infinite universes, which is why 2-A range might work but not 2-A AP.

Each layer qualifying as Low 1-C makes more sense than it qualifying as 2-A.
If it can contain infinites universes, the structure is 2-A, however, yeah, it should be Low 1-C, but thats to another CRT

First off, show me anything in the story besides Word of God that proved 2-A. This isn't nearly enough evidence.

Each layer qualifying as a Low 1-C structure makes more sense than it qualifying as a 2-A structure.
Our main suggestion was only 2-A range, but some decided that 2.A AP could work, although it didn't make much sense since there are not infinite universes, but a structure that is capable of containing infinite universes.

The novel itself says that each layer has a near-infinite size, and WoG states that the size is practically infinite.
Near-infinite is not infinite. Anos is 2-B for a reason. Also, practically infinite also isn't really evidence, it's contradicted due to the story saying near-infinite instead of outright infinite.

"Above the sky and below the earth, a black dome stretches out."
What was added around the world drawn on the blackboard was a black sky, a black dome.
"The farther you go from this earth, the more the black dome is stretched and the closer you get to nothingness. It is here, in this near-infinite sky, that the divine realm is located."
A 'Blue Dome of the Gods' is added to the black dome.
"This black dome stretches on forever with no end."
"Why not fly faster than the black dome can stretch?"
"Because when you fly up to the sky, you'll just end up coming from below the earth."

The novel itself says that each layer has a near-infinite size, and WoG states that the size is practically infinite. (I think this the wrong scan, i'll check)
The near infinite is the bubble, not the layer, not? As that scan is about the worlds

My point is this.

My point is this.

K.

I'm honestly still iffy myself, but I'm not the smartest guy in the cookie jar, so let's get some dimension geeks to take a look. Dimension geeks refer to Ultima and QuasiYuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back