• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pops Upgrades

His first key should have an "At least" before the 8-C because here he's shown to easily defeat 3 wrestlers that easily defeated both Mordecai and Rigby, so he's superior to Mordecai. He's also physically stronger in terms of lifting Strength so he should be above them there as well

I was also watching these 2 videos about Pops' training montage and saw some abilities that should be added to his profile

Acrobatics (Easily jumped over multiple logs and effortlessly climbed a tree) (The tree climbing part could probably be seen as surface scaling but I don't know)

Danmaku (Shown here and here)

Free Movement (Capable of running on water)

Greater Martial Arts (Shown here, although his previous key already shows him as a skilled wrestler)

Matter Manipulation or Metal Manipulation (Split a coin into 3 pieces and merged them together again)

Heat Resistance (Was unaffected after covering himself in fire)

Also his 2nd key should say "all previous abilities, but to a much greater extent"

Agree: Therefir, Accelerated_Evolution (disagree on 8-C, agree with Lifting Strength), DaMonkeMan

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
There is A LOT of abilities missing in the profiles, in a few days i will post a CRT that will add almost all of them

Per now, let´s see what this one brought to us:
His first key should have an "At least" before the 8-C because here he's shown to easily defeat 3 wrestlers that easily defeated both Mordecai and Rigby, so he's superior to Mordecai.
I disagree, an "At least" rating implies that he is stronger than Mordecai by a great and significant margin, which ins´t true and the whole show portrays them as comparable, the "at least" applies, however, to people like Skips, who are able to one-shot M&R as showed in "Over The Top"

The video also shows that Pops won against the wrestlers by outskilling them, not only through raw strenght

I was also watching these 2 videos about Pops' training montage and saw some abilities that should be added to his profile

Acrobatics (Easily jumped over multiple logs and effortlessly climbed a tree) (The tree climbing part could probably be seen as surface scaling but I don't know)

Danmaku (Shown here and here)

Free Movement (Capable of running on water)

Greater Martial Arts (Shown here, although his previous key already shows him as a skilled wrestler)

Matter Manipulation or Metal Manipulation (Split a coin into 3 pieces and merged them together again)

Heat Resistance (Was unaffected after covering himself in fire)
Everything here looks fine

There is A LOT of abilities missing in the profiles, in a few days i will post a CRT that will add almost all of them

Per now, let´s see what this one brought to us:

I disagree, an "At least" rating implies that he is stronger than Mordecai by a great and significant margin, which ins´t true and the whole show portrays them as comparable, the "at least" applies, however, to people like Skips, who are able to one-shot M&R as showed in "Over The Top"

The video also shows that Pops won against the wrestlers by outskilling them, not only through raw strenght
Didn't Pops also one shot Rigby in that compilation of him losing punchies?
Everything here looks fine
Counted

Pretty much everyone also one-shot Rigby in that one episode, lol, this was more of him showing that he was weaker than the main cast than a feat for Pops

Although he is still comparable to them, of course
Wouldn't the wrestling video mean he's at least stronger than Mordecai and Rigby in terms of Lifting Strength?
Put me as disagree in relation to the physcial upgrade
Forgot about that part. Fixed

Back