• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon: God Tiers Ability Revisions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the possible changes here, is there by any chance we may need to redo some of Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina's matches that were won or inconclusive? Just asking out of curiosity here :\

So the only thing left to discuss is the spirit=soul stuff?

If so, i think we can just apply the other stuff for the time being then since those seem more major, and are already accepted.

Especially so we don't just forgot what is already accepted when waiting on cal to return.

@Assalt that only works on one of the CT tho, not all 3 of them. Not even 2 of them.

And yeah I agree that this should be put on hold until after Cal comes back from his vacation. This is too big to do without him and the chances of him being able to come online at all while he's away is already next to impossible as he said in his post.

@Celestial

I think making all agreed upon changes is fine, and I actually concede the LT lacking soul manipulation. While I don't interpret it the way the others do, I can certainly see how it would be a logical conclusion to come to. I'm fine with them having it, since they probably do in all likelihood.

but it deosn't make sense that the CT would have souls, what about Palkia description of being neither alive or dead ?

that depends on context. A robot can be neither alive nor dead...

It might even mean that whoever the statement is made about is not something that can be descrtibed as alive, whitout giving any immortality.

OK. So everything should fall into these categories, then. Let me know if anything here seems wrong.

Clarifications: Conceptual Manipulation, Destroy things from the Distortion World, Non-Corporeality, Power Nullification for Arceus, Information Manipulation for Uxie, Attacking Incorporeals for Arceus, Non-Corporeality for Giratina's Avatar

Accepted Removals: Void Manipulation, Immortality Type 9, "Spirit Destruction" for CT, Dream Manipulation for Arceus (Becomes "likely"), Use of All Moves for Arceus, , Law Manipulation for Arceus, Chaos Manipulation/Embodiment for Arceus, Resistance to Power Mimicry for Arceus, Power Negation for Giratina, Reality Warping for Lake Trio, Immeasurable Speed, Causality Manip, Magnetism Manip for Arceus, Immunity to Soul Manip.

Rejected Removals: Immortality T4, Resistance to Telepathy for Arceus, Physics Manipulation for Arceus and Giratina, Power Nullification for Giratina, Power Mimicry for Mesprit, Darkness Manipulation for Arceus, Resistance to Mind Manip for Giratina, LT Soul Manipulation.

Some of that stuff I still disagree with too, but same feeling as Neo and Cal. Just want this done with.

If anything, I'll just make another CRT about it in the future and discuss it then.

So whose going to apply the changes? I can remove the stuff that was agreed to be removed, as for the clarification stuff, someone else will have to do it since i am not sure what to clarify to, except arceus concept manipulation should be created the embodiment's of time and space.

Well i am just gonna remove the stuff agreed to be removed, and clarify the concept stuff then, guessing Assalt will just have to add the other clarification stuff, unless someone tells me what the others should be clarified to.

Also, not touching the speed, since i forgot what it should be changed to, i think it was infinite for physical forms and omnipresent for non physical forms or something.

On second thought i think Assalt should handle the changes.

I can do it. Just give me around an hour. I'm semi-afk until then; I'll need my full attention to make these changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back