• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon General Discussion Thread Gen VIII Part 2: Where´s my Primal Arceus?

Maybe not that significant, but the newest episode of the anime showed multiple Skye Forme Shaymin. So it's not a one-of-a-kind species in the anime?

I don't care much about that massive spoiler Pokemon leak, i just care about that Sobble final evolution, its coming! Its coming!!

I'm really interested in the new forms that Palkia and Dialga will get in the remakes, especially after seeing that thing.

NeoZex6399 said:
I'm really interested in the new forms that Palkia and Dialga will get in remakes, especially after seeing that thing.
honestly, just seeing that thing, i wonder what ARCEUS could get in the future. 1,000 hands arceus is probably closer to reality than we thought.

NeoZex6399 said:
I'm really interested in the new forms that Palkia and Dialga will get in the remakes, especially after seeing that thing.
Yeah but... how long do you think that'll be

Might be the only one who actually cares, but im just sitting here CRYING UP A STORM over the finale of Sun and Moon. Absolutely best ending I have ever seen in a season of the anime.

And not just because Kukui's going to be a father now!

>Trainer enters the Wild Area and unknowingly runs up to a Lv 60 Yamper

Yamper: Oh? You're approaching me?

Trainer: I can't catch you unless I get closer.

Yamper: Oh ho!

Battle music intensifies...

Inb4 leak is fake and everyone got yukkkity yuk y u k k e d

I want to believe that it's fake since I haven't found proof of it being real yet.

Okay to discuss the spoilers here? I have trouble deciding which starter final form I'd want. Like, all 3 were slightly disappointing.

Back