• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon - Arceus and his Plate abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of Pokemon supporters spamming this thread with incoherent posts, I suggest you form an actual response with all the evidence supporting Arceus having those abilities in one.

As it stands I still agree with the OP, but if an actual response is made then my opinion might change.
that just means you ignored any counterargument and agreed out of bias which means that...you're ignorant i guess
Can we not start a flame war already? Seriously, people having different opinions than you does not justify this behavior, stop assuming people just don't look at the counterarguments.

If I wasn't clear enough, we are dropping this line of conversation. Both sides. Right now. Get back on track.

Also leaning towards agree

From my understanding and from verses I've dealt with, we only give a character all the abilities of a race/group/verse when it's verbatim said that they have them, not from some extremely vague statement that is interpreted in the most favorable and hyperliteral way by Pokemon supporters simply to make him stronger.
I'll address this thoroughly:

This is only the case for characters that don’t have the beings of their verse as literal aspects of themselves.

It’s one thing if a character, say, just created powers, as that doesn’t prove they themselves have them. But those powers originating from you, or beings being apart of yourself, is a different story. Those powers are part of your existence, and it would make absolutely no sense to think they aren’t accessible to you.

Arceus’s plates have multiple statements of the cosmology being aspects of them and with them sharing powers to all Pokémon. And the plates are not the only evidence but the fact that all Pokémon are parts of Arceus.

Reference any past CRT where this was discussed (at least the one TheRealCalHoward made for Arceus and Mew) and all of this was discussed and accepted.

Arceus’s plates have multiple statements of the cosmology being aspects of them and with them sharing powers to all Pokémon. And the plates are not the only evidence but the fact that all Pokémon are parts of Arceus.
Can you please post the source for these statements?

Busy and on phone, but please don't bring Nasuverse's Root here, it was directly stated to be the metaphysical force, source of all phenomenon, origin of all concept and supernatural powers, where everything start from and come back to. It was the target of all Magi in the world because of that, because if they can reach Akasha/The Root it allow them to obtain knowledge of everything literally (but they get disolved into the root anyway). Just because it sound sematically similar to Arceus doesn't mean both of them magically being the same

I will be watching this thread. This is not being turned into a "the opposition didn't read, or else they'd agree with me" thread. Keep it civil, keep it reasonable, and debate with evidence and reason. That is all.

Busy and on phone, but please don't bring Nasuverse's Root here, it was directly stated to be the metaphysical force, source of all phenomenon, origin of all concept and supernatural powers, where everything start from and come back to. It was the target of all Magi in the world because of that, because if they can reach Akasha/The Root it allow them to obtain knowledge of everything literally (but they get disolved into the root anyway). Just because it sound sematically similar to Arceus doesn't mean both of them magically being the same
That's EXACTLY the same as Arceus Plates

The Plates are fragments of Arceus and its the Essence as well as the Source of Power for the verse

I will be watching this thread. This is not being turned into a "the opposition didn't read, or else they'd agree with me" thread. Keep it civil, keep it reasonable, and debate with evidence and reason. That is all.
We did post evidence. Multiple

So why are they being swept away in favor of op occasionally using headcannon and handwaving evidence and using Game mechanics as arguements?

• Blank Plate: "Three beings whose power can hold both time and space fixed."
  • Flame Plate: "The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate."
  • Splash Plate: "The rightful bearer of a Plate draws from the Plate it holds."
  • Zap Plate: "The third being raged, raining down bolts of anger."
  • Meadow Plate: "The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon."
  • Icicle Plate: "Two beings of time and space set free from the Original One."
  • Fist Plate: "The rift is born of disorder on the other side of this world."
  • Toxic Plate: "The rules of time and space change within the opposite world."
  • Earth Plate: "When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate."
  • Sky Plate: "The being poured the remains of its power into stone and buried it deep."
  • Mind Plate: "The Original One breathed alone before the universe came."
  • Insect Plate: "Where all creation was born, that is the being's place of origin."
  • Stone Plate: "It gathers power from the Plates, listening for the flute's song."
  • Spooky Plate: "The other side of this world was given by the Original One to its raging third."
  • Draco Plate: "Three beings were born to bind time and space."
  • Dread Plate: "Two make matter, and three make spirit, shaping the world."
  • Iron Plate: "That which fills the other side of the world can shape the rage and mold it."
  • Pixie Plate: "The Original One is in all things. The Original One is nowhere at all."
  • Legend Plate: "From all creations, over all creations, does the Original One watch over all."

Can someone explain to me why Arceus shouldn't have access to his own powers? The Plates are fragments of himself.

I'm gonna have to agree with the OP

This seems more like just assuming a creator deity has all powers in the verse, and then trying to assume a bunch of stuff supports that interpretation when none of it really does, and backing that up with whataboutisms for unrelated verses with different reasoning and circumstances.

I'm gonna have to agree with the OP

This seems more like just assuming a creator deity has all powers in the verse, and then trying to assume a bunch of stuff supports that interpretation when none of it really does, and backing that up with whataboutisms for unrelated verses with different reasoning and circumstances.
The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon."

What assumptions??

I'll recommend you read the arguements against op. Most of which he's failed to even attempt to reply

Maybe he's busy, but still

The fact y'all can somehow read the texts that explicitly say the plates grant the pokemon their abilities and still try to say that arceus being the creator is the main argument baffles me.

Baffles me even more that we accept characters scaling to the powers of those they create or bestow more often than not, as long as there is some implication, but somehow arceus is exerpt for that when the plates are straight up stated to determine the abilities of pokemon on birth and shared between them.

Part of this is also nitpicking gameplay mechanics, which our page about it says is fallacious, so that ain't happening chief, if you bring up moves and it's cap, you are obligated to bring up stats and turns as they are balancing stuff in the same way move caps are.

And for the last time, arceus creating the verse is not the main argument, it is supporting evidence at best, the main argument is his plates literally giving pokemon their abilities across the 18 types + the legend plates doing so with the essence of all creation.

Oh yeah, we also scale characters to to abilties done by bestowing their power to other character, and the sky plate says that arceus did just that.

Well I still think that true form Arceus should have all powers of the verse being the heart of all people and Pokémon that encompasses the verse and all that, but I don't care much about the plates and avatar Arceus.

With the evidence providen, Avatar Arceus/Plates should have at the very least all moves of any type. Abilities are a bit debatable

But yeah, true form Arceus should have all moves & abilities because he encompasses everything, at the beginning of everything all pokemon & human were part of the heart and etc.

Disagree with the CRT FRA

• Blank Plate: "Three beings whose power can hold both time and space fixed."
  • Flame Plate: "The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate."
  • Splash Plate: "The rightful bearer of a Plate draws from the Plate it holds."
  • Zap Plate: "The third being raged, raining down bolts of anger."
  • Meadow Plate: "The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon."
  • Icicle Plate: "Two beings of time and space set free from the Original One."
  • Fist Plate: "The rift is born of disorder on the other side of this world."
  • Toxic Plate: "The rules of time and space change within the opposite world."
  • Earth Plate: "When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate."
  • Sky Plate: "The being poured the remains of its power into stone and buried it deep."
  • Mind Plate: "The Original One breathed alone before the universe came."
  • Insect Plate: "Where all creation was born, that is the being's place of origin."
  • Stone Plate: "It gathers power from the Plates, listening for the flute's song."
  • Spooky Plate: "The other side of this world was given by the Original One to its raging third."
  • Draco Plate: "Three beings were born to bind time and space."
  • Dread Plate: "Two make matter, and three make spirit, shaping the world."
  • Iron Plate: "That which fills the other side of the world can shape the rage and mold it."
  • Pixie Plate: "The Original One is in all things. The Original One is nowhere at all."
  • Legend Plate: "From all creations, over all creations, does the Original One watch over all."

Can someone explain to me why Arceus shouldn't have access to his own powers? The Plates are fragments of himself.
I thought you would post something new, but if this is all that there is to support Arceus having the abilities and powers of pokemon, people, and beings he has not shown to have, then it's not enough.

I have already given my debunking argument for these and stated the problems. So I'll just reiterate them here again for everyone to see and for it to be clear.

It's not about Arceus having access to his own powers. Arceus profile should represent all the movesets, powers, an abilities he's been shown to have.

A. The creation Trio and the Lake Trio existed before the creation of the plates. If all pokemon get their powers and typings from the plates, then this is a paradox because the trios had powers and typings before the plate existed so their typings did not come from the plate.

B. The plates were infused with the power of Giants, so they are not only Arceus's power. So if your argument that all powers, moves, and abilities come from the plates was true, Arceus still wouldn't get these abilities because the power of the plates isn't completely his.

C. The phrase, "The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon." is more logically talking about how pokemon get power boosts when they hold the plate. Not that they derive their power from the plates.

D. These two next statements, "The rightful bearer of a Plate draws from the Plate it holds." and "The being poured the remains of its power into stone and buried it deep." also do not align with your argument. These statements are more leaning to the fact that Arceus changes his type using the plates, something the other pokemon cannot do. There is no way for you to take these two statements and extrapolate them into meaning that Arceus inherently has powers, abilities, and movesets he has never shown to have and canonically does not have. It's huge jump in logic.

Baffles me even more that we accept characters scaling to the powers of those they create or bestow more often than not, as long as there is some implication, but somehow arceus is exerpt for that when the plates are straight up stated to determine the abilities of pokemon on birth and shared between them.
You have no concrete and direct statements that Arceus specifically created those powers. Nor that he specifically bestowed those powers to each and every pokemon. The pokemon he created inherently had those powers, and creators don't necessarily scale to having the powers their creation inherently have, or develop organically. Arceus already has the power of all types, and can use almost every move from each type.

The problem is claiming that because Arceus can be a psychic type and has psychic type moves, he should have access to abilities like trace or synchronize, despite only having one ability in ALL the source material and never being shown to be able to change them.

Arceus didn't directly create the pokemon of the world. It is canoncally stated that pokemon form through natural selection, their environment, through man-made objects, or were made specifically by humans. You have no statements or showings that Arceus specifically turns abandoned dolls into banetes. The source material, says that this just the way the world works.

This is also like saying the move Flying-Press existed since the beginning of time and Arceus always had it, and wasn't something that came in existence when Hawlucha formed in nature via natural selection. By your logica, Arceus bestowed the move Flying-Press to Hawlucha and there is just zero evidence for that.

Part of this is also nitpicking gameplay mechanics, which our page about it says is fallacious, so that ain't happening chief, if you bring up moves and it's cap, you are obligated to bring up stats and turns as they are balancing stuff in the same way move caps are.
By this logic, all pokemon should be able to learn all moves then, since pokemon not being able to learn certain moves is just game mechanics.

And for the last time, arceus creating the verse is not the main argument, it is supporting evidence at best, the main argument is his plates literally giving pokemon their abilities across the 18 types + the legend plates doing so with the essence of all creation.

Like I've said in my other above post. The statements don't support this.

Oh yeah, we also scale characters to to abilties done by bestowing their power to other character, and the sky plate says that arceus did just that.

The sky plate says Arceus stored his power into the plates. That's it. It doesn't say anything you're claiming right now.

I agree with the OP for now. Their arguments seem to make the most sense, saying Arceus has every power in the verse isn’t supported enough to me.

The evidence simply doesn’t support the counter claims made by the opposing side. I still agree with the OP.

I thought you would post something new, but if this is all that there is to support Arceus having the abilities and powers of pokemon, people, and beings he has not shown to have, then it's not enough.
The Plates is where they get their powers from. So yes. Arceus has all their powers
I have already given my debunking argument for these and stated the problems. So I'll just reiterate them here again for everyone to see and for it to be clear.
You haven't
It's not about Arceus having access to his own powers. Arceus profile should represent all the movesets, powers, an abilities he's been shown to have.
Cool. Cool. The Plates are fragments of Arceus. So I find it very silly to make a seperation when none exists
A. The creation Trio and the Lake Trio existed before the creation of the plates. If all pokemon get their powers and typings from the plates, then this is a paradox because the trios had powers and typings before the plate existed so their typings did not come from the plate.
Arceus placed the same powers of his he used in creating them into stone and buried it deep.

So yes. The Legend Plate being imbued with the essence, as well as all Pokémon powers coming from tbe plates is valid.
B. The plates were infused with the power of Giants, so they are not only Arceus's power. So if your argument that all powers, moves, and abilities come from the plates was true, Arceus still wouldn't get these abilities because the power of the plates isn't completely his.
Refrain from using the giants we know nothing about. No headcannon pls. P

Psst. It's called Power Absorption. They became his after he took their powers
C. The phrase, "The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon." is more logically talking about how pokemon get power boosts when they hold the plate. Not that they derive their power from the plates.
Thats just game mechanics and you know it. Lore
The RightFul bearer of the Plate draws from the Plate it holds
Who do you think the rightful bearer of the plates is. Pikachu?
Plus, how will it work outside game mechanics. Pikachu will strap the Gigantic plate on his back?

You should know better. Let me break this down shall we

The rightful bearer of a Plate draws from the Plate it holds
This mentions here the rightful bearer (Arceus) is the one who can use powers from it. Did you see any rightful bearers here? Singular

It gathers power from the Plates, listening for the flute’s song
Who gathers the powers of the plates? It's Arceus.
D. These two next statements, "The rightful bearer of a Plate draws from the Plate it holds." and "The being poured the remains of its power into stone and buried it deep." also do not align with your argument. These statements are more leaning to the fact that Arceus changes his type using the plates, something the other pokemon cannot do. There is no way for you to take these two statements and extrapolate them into meaning that Arceus inherently has powers, abilities, and movesets he has never shown to have and canonically does not have. It's huge jump in logic.
The Only one who can draw from the Plates is Arceus. Why? Because they're Fragments of his being

And yes. Arceus the Plates being parts of him and the fact he put his own power into plates. And the fact their imbued with the essence of all creation, and the fact they're mentioned to be the source of all Pokémon powers and the facts the Japanese version explicitly mentioned the Plates determines the abilities of Pokémon prove without a doubt that Arceus will have access to every arsenal

I'm using scans, you're using headcanon and game mechanics :/

Very interesting behavior from non supporters.
Let's not do that just yet. Gather your evidences, make a cool post, and then see what happens.

For what it's worth, I disagree with the OP for the most part (I think some of stuff you lads giving him is a bit sus but when it comes to moves/abilities/etc, that's all legit), but I only know that from my own experience playing the games and and other media. You should compile all the evidence into a superpost so other's who don't know can see it too. The basic plate descriptions isn't really all the evidence there is, there's way more you can add to your post to support it.

You have no concrete and direct statements that Arceus specifically created those powers.
Now this is an interesting take. Who do you think made the plates then?

Who took the powers of the defeated giants? Arceus. Where are those powers? On the Plates.
Who put his powers into plates? Arceus

I'd love to hear from you where the plates came from
Nor that he specifically bestowed those powers to each and every pokemon.

The pokemon he created inherently had those powers, and creators don't necessarily scale to having the powers their creation inherently have, or develop organically. Arceus already has the power of all types, and can use almost every move from each type.
Because the Concept of Typings can be traced back to plates. Conceptual Manipulation specifically. He didn't come down to say "Pikachu, I'll give you X and X abilities and powers, now go" .

The Japanese translation explicitly makes it clear the plates determines their abilities. So your argument is null.
The problem is claiming that because Arceus can be a psychic type and has psychic type moves, he should have access to abilities like trace or synchronize, despite only having one ability in ALL the source material and never being shown to be able to change them.
Why not? Those are all coming from the Plates. I don't see your argument

Plates makes it clear word for word that Pokémon powers come from plates.
Arceus didn't directly create the pokemon of the world. It is canoncally stated that pokemon form through natural selection, their environment, through man-made objects, or were made specifically by humans. You have no statements or showings that Arceus specifically turns abandoned dolls into banetes. The source material, says that this just the way the world works.
Yes. The Typings are there for Pokémon to be born around.. It's a Concept for the Multiverse. Anything that has, or had or will he born, will fit into a type. Even artificial Pokémon like Porygon is a psychic and who had the essence of it? Llama god

The Typings determines what aspect of the Pokémon reality you can control.

Fire Type.... You have the power to summon the sun and control flames
Water Type.... You have the power to summon the rain and control water
Ground Type..... You have the power to command the earth and cause earthquakes
Psychic Type.... You have the power over mind
Ghost Type.... You have free access to the Spirit world, along with being able to interact with souls

And so on......
This is also like saying the move Flying-Press existed since the beginning of time and Arceus always had it, and wasn't something that came in existence when Hawlucha formed in nature via natural selection. By your logica, Arceus bestowed the move Flying-Press to Hawlucha and there is just zero evidence for that.
Yes. Because it's the Plates that their powers are coming from, in fact the Plate is very essence of all things, not just the Types. Flying type is just wind. Not birds per se, but wind. Of course, Flying types get their powers mostly from Sky Plate.
By this logic, all pokemon should be able to learn all moves then, since pokemon not being able to learn certain moves is just game mechanics.
Not sure where you're getting at
Like I've said in my other above post. The statements don't support this.
They do. You use headcannon, we use scans from official sources
The sky plate says Arceus stored his power into the plates. That's it. It doesn't say anything you're claiming right now.
He put the remains of his power into stone and buried it deep.

Which is supported by the fact the plates are imbued with the essence of all creation. So yes, eveything is connected to the plates

Let's not do that just yet. Gather your evidences, make a cool post, and then see what happens.

For what it's worth, I disagree with the OP for the most part (I think some of stuff you lads giving him is a bit sus but when it comes to moves/abilities/etc, that's all legit), but I only know that from my own experience playing the games and and other media. You should compile all the evidence into a superpost so other's who don't know can see it too. The basic plate descriptions isn't really all the evidence there is, there's way more you can add to your post to support it.
Sorry about that

The Plates is where they get their powers from. So yes. Arceus has all their powers
You haven't
Cool. Cool. The Plates are fragments of Arceus. So I find it very silly to make a seperation when none exists
Arceus placed the same powers of his he used in creating them into stone and buried it deep.

So yes. The Legend Plate being imbued with the essence, as well as all Pokémon powers coming from tbe plates is valid.
Refrain from using the giants we know nothing about. No headcannon pls. P
I'm not using any headcannons. I'm literally going by the statement. The Giants infused tehir powers into the plates which means, the power of the plates is not just Arceus's. So if you are going to claim all powers, come from Arceus, that will be incorrect, because the plates aren't just Arceus power.

Psst. It's called Power Absorption. They became his after he took their powers
So you're agreeing that Arceus's plates aren't only his power?

Thats just game mechanics and you know it. Lore
Perhaps stop, waving things that go against your argument as game mechanics. It's also present in the anime and manga that the plates boost pokemon's attacks.

Who do you think the rightful bearer of the plates is. Pikachu?
Plus, how will it work outside game mechanics. Pikachu will strap the Gigantic plate on his back?

You should know better. Let me break this down shall we

This mentions here the rightful bearer (Arceus) is the one who can use powers from it. Did you see any rightful bearers here? Singular

Who gathers the powers of the plates? It's Arceus.
The Only one who can draw from the Plates is Arceus. Why? Because they're Fragments of his being
All pokemon draw power from the the plates, it's just only Arceus that it changes his type do to his special ability. You're literally ignoring the "share power" means that the plates boost pokemon's attacks or are you just going to say its game mechanics and doesn't count for convenience?
And yes. Arceus the Plates being parts of him and the fact he put his own power into plates. And the fact their imbued with the essence of all creation, and the fact they're mentioned to be the source of all Pokémon powers and the facts the Japanese version explicitly mentioned the Plates determines the abilities of Pokémon prove without a doubt that Arceus will have access to every arsenal

I'm using scans, you're using headcanon and game mechanics :/
They're imbued with the essence of all creation because they're made from shards of the universe.

Also,

You still aren't addressing the fact that:

The creation trio and lake trio have abilities, powers, and movessets, and typings before the plates were created so it's wrong to say they get those from the plates.

I'm not using any headcannons. I'm literally going by the statement. The Giants infused tehir powers into the plates which means, the power of the plates is not just Arceus's. So if you are going to claim all powers, come from Arceus, that will be incorrect, because the plates aren't just Arceus power.
Yes. So Conceptual Power Absorption then.

In the end, they became part of him, And in the end, the powers are shared across the multiverse
So you're agreeing that Arceus's plates aren't only his power?
The Only thing not of his power is the giants.

Of which we know 0 thing about. So I'd recommend you not bring them into this. At the end of the day that just Conceptual Power Absorption
Perhaps stop, waving things that go against your argument as game mechanics. It's also present in the anime and manga that the plates boost pokemon's attacks.
It's game mechanics if we go strictly with the lore of the things written on the Plates.

In fact if all Pokémon could use it, then Volo would've just given all 18 to Giratina to force summon Arceus from heaven. But, they're on Earth and are useless to anyone not the Rightful bearer of the Plates. And the Rightful Bearer is one and only one..... Arcues
All pokemon draw power from the the plates, it's just only Arceus that it changes his type do to his special ability. You're literally ignoring the "share power" means that the plates boost pokemon's attacks or are you just going to say its game mechanics and doesn't count for convenience?
That's false. And more context is given by the Japanese version explicitly mentioning the Plates determines the abilities of Pokémon.

So no its not just boost attacks, which, going strictly by lore is just game mechanics

They're imbued with the essence of all creation because they're made from shards of the universe.
The Legend Plate has all 18 Typings. And it has nothing to do with shards. The shards of the multiverse is on just one plate. Same as the Giants powers.

All these are fragments of himself, since they became parts of him
Also,

You still aren't addressing the fact that:

The creation trio and lake trio have abilities, powers, and movessets, and typings before the plates were created so it's wrong to say they get those from the plates.
Arceus put the remaining of his powers into plates. So he was right when he mentioned its imbued with the essence of all creation

So I had a Japanese Translate it for me. Here's what he says word for word....... :::::::

The sentence you showed up:

うまれてくる ポケモン プレートの ちから わけあたえられる
Umaretekuru Pokemon Purēto no chikara wakeataerareru
…can be translated as Jwscorch already did. Maybe also:

The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon who come to this world
Word by word:
生まれてくる (umaretekuru) = to be born, to come into the world
ポケモン (Pokemon) = Pokémon
プレート (Purēto) = plate
(chikara) = power
分け与えられる (wakeataerareru) = distribute, share

That single text already debunks the entire op, who is relying purely on game mechanics (non-canon), headcanon (literally non-canon), vague text nitpicking (for all we knoe the giants could be parts of arceus that went rogue, you can't disprove that and i can't prove that, because the text is no touched upon yet), and claiming there is no concrete evidence.

The text is literaly saying the plates distribute their powers on birth, that's your evidence, mew has nearly every pokemon move due to it's DNA, arceus embodies mew and every pokemon, even those not included in mew, at a fundamental level, his very energy comes from the plates that bring the moves.

This is starting to feel like stonewalling, strip down the op from the already debunked stuff (gameplay and giants) and all that' left is the plate stuff.

Oh look, we got like 4 different sources implying and confirming the plates give the pokemon their abilities, not like we even needed that much because the moves are directly related to the typings themselves embodied by the plates and thus arceus, so a argument could be made even without the text literally saying that pokemon' abilities on birth are determined by plates, case closed

So I had a Japanese Translate it for me. Here's what he says word for word....... :::::::

The sentence you showed up:

Word by word:

I keep asking you for the context of this quote but you haven't given it to me. Where is it from and who says it?

We already know that Pokemon can use the power of the plates to boost their powers. This has been shown in the games, anime, and manga.

The idea that "all pokemon get their powers and abilities from the plates" is not synonymous with the power of the plate are shared among pokemon when we know that pokemon can use the power of the plates to boost their attacks.

And your interpretation of that quote is wrong because

A. The creation trio and lake Trio, and the Giants existed before the plates and all have their own powers. The trios themselves already have their typings so they did not get them from the plates.

That's not true. Pokemon can draw power from the plates to boost their attack.

Continuing to say "The OP has been debunked!" when the argument seems to fundamentally come down to "Do we believe that 'share power' means 'give Pokemon all of their movies and abilities and whatnot'", to which plenty of people think "no".

The evidence "debunking" the OP seems quite weak and relies on overly favorable, stretching interpretation imo.

Continuing to say "The OP has been debunked!" when the argument seems to fundamentally come down to "Do we believe that 'share power' means 'give Pokemon all of their movies and abilities and whatnot'", to which plenty of people think "no".

The evidence "debunking" the OP seems quite weak and relies on overly favorable, stretching interpretation imo.
Stretching??

The only one stretching here is op. And you out here pretending "Evidence is weak" while we have tbe scans to prove otherwise

I smell bias fr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back