• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are 9-B and have their inventions

speed is =

Plankton is Krabby-Patty-formula-lusted

Plankton: 0

Rick: 3

Incon: 0

Plankton
Rick Sanchez

Plankton has mid-high Regenerationn... How will Rick bypass that?

BFRing him via portal gun, but given plankton's small size and jet packs that could be a little tricky

Edit: oh crap just realized plankton has dimensional travel

Yeah I'm leaning more toward Plankton on this one but I need more arguments

Im voting plankton because of Regenerationn(I dont think rick has anything that can counter this), plus he has googoo gas which can turn rick into a baby, which will lower his intellect and make this a easy win for plankton. On top of that theres other of other plankton inventions that would also make this a pretty easy win.

Wait i just noticed theres no key for rick with inventions that is 9-B, without inventions is rick's 9-B key. With inventions it ranges from 5-A to 4-B. So if we are using 9-B rick its defiently a stomp favoring Plankton imo.

Actually, voting Rick. His portal gun can lead to dimensions that are very versatile and that can kill Plankton for good.

KGiffoni said:
Actually, voting Rick. His portal gun can lead to dimensions that are very versatile and that can kill Plankton for good.
Rick only has portal gun in his "with inventions" key, which is not 9-B. This is pretty confusing imo.

actually rick's inventions only go to the 5-A/4-B tiers with certain explosives, his inventions are 9-B here like how they usually are

GoCommitDi said:
actually rick's inventions only go to the 5-A/4-B tiers with certain explosives, his inventions are 9-B here like how they usually are
So bassically you mean no inventions above 9-B?

he has every invention that doesnt go over the 9-B gap (which is basically everything but his neutrino bombs)

Time freeze pretty much makes this a stomp for rick then lol. Alright voting Rick.

you used the word "stomp" in a plankton thread and a common running gag in the show is people stepping on him

(tho it couldve just been me since the pun couldve been unintentional)

Back