• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
This kind of matchup had been officially accepted before. I'm not making this shit up.

Okay, so we got Sheldon J. Plankton, whose restaurant is certified as one of Bikini Bottom's most disgusting places (yet, it was literally named #1!), yet he's a literal supergenius. As for Yor, while her skills as an assassin can give Ezio Auditore a run for his money, but as Anya learned the hard way, not only can Yor not get assassination off her mind, but she's also less intelligent than a freaking toddler:

Both have somewhat comparable shit cooking. Sheldon J. Plankton's food regularly caused customers to barf as soon as they ate it, forced a guy to get his stomach pumped ELEVEN TIMES, and killed a rat. At the same time, Plankton's food had been considered palatable to Patrick and a sea monster, even though a guy who is said to eat anything spat one of his burgers out.

As for Yor, well... Yor's food is seen as palatable to her own brother despite him barfing up the crap. Aside from that, Yor had "killed" people with her cooking, including Loud and Anya, and Bond saw his own actual death with his future vision in Yor's cooking.

At the same time, both Plankton and Yor have their respective highlights. In Plankton's case, Plankton can recreate Squidward's grandma's Chum Fricassee with pretty good accuracy, and the recipe itself is so delicate that a timing mishap (i.e. any cooking time less than 24 hours) can **** up people's stomach and draw the ire of the recipe's creator. As for Yor, she can make her deceased mother's stew without issue.

Why am I writing all this? Simple: just like SpongeBob vs Sanji, this is purely a cooking contest. Here are their profiles in case that's necessary:

Yor's Profile
Plankton's Profile

Let the battle begin!

Yor: 0 ()
Plankton: 8 (JustANormalLemon (though I think his logic is flawed), Mickey1940, Shadyboi0, CBSlayer, AThe1412, noninho, Oiguana2701, PsychoMaster35)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Plankton food was eaten before without his clients death or sickness , the main reason the chun bucket is considered "Disgusting" is thanks to It's chun based ingreadients, times that plankton didn't used chun to **** he actually did a okay job most of the time, he mostly uses chun sinse the part of the secreat formula he got in his childhhood after searating from crabs only had "chun" listed as a ingredient, so he tries to reverse engenier the hamburguer to today

Yor in the other hand, her food is considered extremely toxic and her brother had to create resistence to It to be able to eat

I will vote sheldon, even if he uses chun his food at least don't make the other dead

Last edited:
Plankton food was eaten before without his clients death or sickness , the main reason the chun bucket is considered "Disgusting" is thanks to It's chun based ingreadients, times that plankton didn't used chun to **** he actually did a okay job most of the time, he mostly uses chun sinse the part of the secreat formula he got in his childhhood after searating from crabs only had "chun" listed as a ingredient, so he tries to reverse engenier the hamburguer to today

Yor in the other hand, her food is considered extremely toxic and her brother had to create resistence to It to be able to eat

I will vote sheldon, even if he uses chun his food at least don't make the other dead
Did you not read the OP?

Plankton never cooked the Chum Fricassee, he just made Squidward do it

Not to mention, stew aside, Yor's cooking has been described as "getting better by a teensy bit" by Anya in the most recent chapters to the extent that Anya could actually eat it without dying, so she should be able to consistently outcook Plankton if he ever uses Chum in any of his recipes outside of the Fricassee

I'm voting Yor

Plankton never cooked the Chum Fricassee, he just made Squidward do it
I've seen the episode. It's actually Plankton doing the cooking as opposed to Squidward, as later in the episode, Squidward literally rushed Plankton despite the latter telling him that the fricassee needed to cook for exactly 24 hours. Later in the episode, Squidward's grandmother came in to lay it into Squidward how he ****** up.

I've seen the episode. It's actually Plankton doing the cooking as opposed to Squidward, as later in the episode, Squidward literally rushed Plankton despite the latter telling him that the fricassee needed to cook for exactly 24 hours. Later in the episode, Squidward's grandmother came in to lay it into Squidward how he ****** up.
Is it in character for Plankton to pull out the fricassee? cuz Yor's food is consistently meh, while Plankton's is consistently horrible except for the fricassee

Is it in character for Plankton to pull out the fricassee?
In regards to Plankton being able to pull off the fricassee... Plankton had always been more of a recipe follower, since we actually see the reason why Plankton stole the formula in the first Spongebob movie (where Plankton actually sold Krabby Patties). The food plankton had made is shown to be the result of a piece of the original Plab Patty recipe back when Mr. Krabs and Plankton split. Plankton's piece to be precise, while Mr. Krabs' recipe managed to work through an accident and Krabs managed to successfully recreate his own accidental concoction.

Plankton, however, never really made any creative deviations for his food; he just followed whatever recipe he had despite putting the chum into various dishes. He can create decent food (the fricassee and the Krabby Patty), just so long as he has the recipe for it. Otherwise, let's just say he's better at marketing his food than actually preparing it.

cuz Yor's food is consistently meh, while Plankton's is consistently horrible except for the fricassee
I dunno about "consistently meh"; even the only guy who liked Yor's food was barfing up a storm. Meanwhile, the two people (again, Patrick and the Sea Monster) who actually liked Plankton's food never had an ill reaction, let alone instantaneously.

In regards to Plankton being able to pull off the fricassee... Plankton had always been more of a recipe follower, since we actually see the reason why Plankton stole the formula in the first Spongebob movie (where Plankton actually sold Krabby Patties). The food plankton had made is shown to be the result of a piece of the original Plab Patty recipe back when Mr. Krabs and Plankton split. Plankton's piece to be precise, while Mr. Krabs' recipe managed to work through an accident and Krabs managed to successfully recreate his own accidental concoction.

Plankton, however, never really made any creative deviations for his food; he just followed whatever recipe he had despite putting the chum into various dishes. He can create decent food (the fricassee and the Krabby Patty), just so long as he has the recipe for it. Otherwise, let's just say he's better at marketing his food than actually preparing it.

I dunno about "consistently meh"; even the only guy who liked Yor's food was barfing up a storm. Meanwhile, the two people (again, Patrick and the Sea Monster) who actually liked Plankton's food never had an ill reaction, let alone instantaneously.
1. Does Plankton have any recipes in this match?
2. Yor's stew is good and her current cooking skills in the Manga are considered meh by Anya

1. Does Plankton have any recipes in this match?
As implied in the OP, it's basically their comprehensive lineup, meaning they both have their usual (potentially deadly) dumpster fires and their practically sole good recipe at hand (Plankton with the fricassee and Yor with her mother's stew; I didn't bring up the Krabby Patty since that was never acquired legitimately, only stolen)

As implied in the OP, it's basically their comprehensive lineup, meaning they both have their usual (potentially deadly) dumpster fires and their practically sole good recipe at hand (Plankton with the fricassee and Yor with her mother's stew; I didn't bring up the Krabby Patty since that was never acquired legitimately, only stolen)
well, in that case, the Chum Fricassee was good enough to nearly bankrupt the Krusty Krab, which has the Krabby Patty, an incredibly delicious and literally addictive food item that essentially enslaved the taste buds of the Krusty Krab. This food item was good enough that Spongebob beat Sanji in a cooking competition on this wiki, which goes to show how good the Chum Fricassee is

so Plankton probably wins

its worth noting that nothing plankton makes is edible to us btw i don't think we can eat raw fish like that

Both of their food can send someone to the hospitable. If not give them food poisoning. Heck, this guy would make beerus sick.

As far as his stats go, you find it funny for someone of his size and notable 'weakest of cast' this has crazy stats. At the some time, he's toonforcer.

As far as his stats go, you find it funny for someone of his size and notable 'weakest of cast' this has crazy stats. At the some time, he's toonforcer.
Okay, but I did set this up to be a cooking contest. Plankton doesn't even NEED toonforce to wipe Yor off the map.

Plankton* FRA

I love special matches

Edit: I was trying to make a joke but my phone betrayed me lol

Back