• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Planetary tournament 5-B bracket round one,match 2 :Cure happy vs Buddha

that's the problem though
Cure's strongest attack is also ranged.

Buddha with flight would easily take this but jeez Buddha float or something

RPL is faster afaik. though I'm not sure how Cure happy RPL works RPL alone is like a better accelerated development during combat.

So I could end the "does happy spam ranged" discussion :Would it help if I bloodlusted happy?

most of her attacks is range attacks and she barely goes melee

her going melee is unlikely and would just exhaust spam her range attacks until she tires out

the only time she goes melee if she is forced too go melee

Bloodlusted in vs terms means they’ll use whatever they think is most effective to win even if it’s out of character. In a case where they have ranged options and can see the opponent doesn’t that means pretty much any character would range spam.
If she always stays at range in character and the both have similar enough stamina feats that we can’t say who wins based on that, then this should be incon regardless of mindset.

Bloodlusted in vs terms means they’ll use whatever they think is most effective to win even if it’s out of character. In a case where they have ranged options and can see the opponent doesn’t that means pretty much any character would range spam.
If she always stays at range in character and the both have similar enough stamina feats that we can’t say who wins based on that, then this should be incon regardless of mindset.
Cure happy has a much larger stamina feat : extremely high(cure happy) vs very high (Buddha)

Honestly, maybe Happy could take this cuz of her Reactive Power Level.

Here is happy's stamina feat: Still capable of fighting despite taking a great deal of damage and is often shown to have a stronger sense of will compared to her teammates. Fought the bloodlusted Black-nosed enhanced Bad End Generals, the Bad End Cures, a multitude of monsters, and the Titans of Despair in a single day without rest during the final battle. Do you now understand why I say this?

So how many votes do we have?
Also due to the rule change does anyone retract their vote?

Honestly, maybe Happy could take this cuz of her Reactive Power Level.
Does her RPL increase speed or AoE to the point it would be undodgeable? If not, then it wouldn’t make a difference.

Both Happy and Buddha can fight despite sustaining heavy injuries. So similar stamina.
Fighting with injuries isn’t really the form of stamina that matters as much here, do you know if Buddha has good feats for fighting multiple consecutive fights?

Fighting with injuries isn’t really the form of stamina that matters as much here, do you know if Buddha has good feats for fighting multiple consecutive fights?
If he did it would be on his page :v just saying

Last edited:
Is that your vote?
I mean I would definitely like more context on how her Reactive Power Level works. Cuz if it isn't too impressive, then Buddha can counter it with his Analytical Prediction seeing how it kept up with Zerofuku who kept getting stronger and faster in battle or Hajun who was previously blitzing Buddha and then kept up with him using Analytical Prediction.

he was only blitz because the analytical prediction isn't working and has to rely on his own prowess or battle knowledge. I'm not familiar with Cure RPL

As for stamina
Buddha fought Zerofuku and Hajun one after the other but was extremely exhausted against Hajun that he collapsed after the fight concluded although that is majorly because of massive injury since Hajun almost curb-stomped him until he also powered-up with Zerofuku and his emotions

looking at it Cure might be higher in stamina.

i think the arena is very disadvantageous against Buddha something like a city area would be better since at least buddha have a way to close he gap or try to reach him with attacks since Precure's flight is basically just makes her unreachable on a grassfield. there is no way buddha can reach her in this battlefield but with a city area he can make some attempts while Precure will have to be more active with her flight advantae

i think the arena is very disadvantageous against Buddha something like a city area would be better since at least buddha have a way to close he gap or try to reach him with attacks since Precure's flight is basically just makes her unreachable on a grassfield. there is no way buddha can reach her in this battlefield but with a city area he can make some attempts while Precure will have to be more active with her flight advantae
changes have been added

Alright so this is what I can remember about happy's rpl. In the final battle when she was fighting bad end happy (basically her evil clone) she [cure happy] was still putting up a fight but was ultimately outmatched then she gained a power up that caused her to win. For how drastic it was I'd have to re-watch the fight.

Last edited:
Alright so this is what I can remember about happy's rpl. In the final battle when she was fighting bad end happy (basically her evil clone) she [cure happy] was still putting up a fight but was ultimately outmatched then she gained a power up that caused her to win. For how drastic it was I'd have to re-watch the fight.
Interesting, in which case, we'd have to figure out if her RPL triggers mid-fight, or only when she gets outclassed.

From what I am able to tell its like how her amps work (by channeling her fighting spirit) just to a greater extent.

Tfw this match become more close than i was thought to be
images

Does her RPL increase speed or AoE to the point it would be undodgeable? If not, then it wouldn’t make a difference.
It does it increased the size of happy shower shining from about 5 times her height to around 10 or 12 times ( I might be wrong about this, I didn't do any calcs, so take this with a massive grain of salt)

with the new field, Buddha is able to actually land some hit and Happy can't safely spam. So I'm leaning on Buddha for the original argument of being above baseline and higher AP

Something I want to point out is that happy can also use her Amp to enhance her speed to an insane degree giving her potential to nearly blitz him. She can also make force fields to prevent her from being hit

with the new field, Buddha is able to actually land some hit and Happy can't safely spam. So I'm leaning on Buddha for the original argument of being above baseline and higher AP
I'm going to make an assumption and say that you didn't read happy's page at all

Something I want to point out is that happy can also use her Amp to enhance her speed to an insane degree giving her potential to nearly blitz him. She can also make force fields to prevent her from being hit
Forcefields might be a bit of a problem for Buddha, the speed amp while impressive doesn't do much for her, since as I've pointed before, Hajun was way faster than Zerofuku, but the will of the soul remains the same, and Buddha simply had to move a bit earlier to counter.

Back