• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pickle Rick vs The Authority

I uh...I don't even have the slightest of why I'm making this. Speed equalized ((I guess?)) and the fight takes place in a sewer. Pickle Rick is being used ((No rat limbs or laser))

The Authority is killed from the location itself, a breeze l can kill him.

Both me and you can literally dust him by waving our hand, the air off that gesture would either incap or kill.

And even then, if Pickle Rick touches, talks in the general direction of or if there is any wind at all in the location (like mentioned above), The Authority dies. And Rick did show that he can roll himself in directions and even bite down beings, so he should be able to do so since the Authority is Nigh-Immobile.

To be fair, the wind was a little stronger than simply moving your hand through the air. I very much doubt the "wind" caused by Pickle Rick moving his mouth or something could kill the Authority.

Well, if location doesnt kill The Authority instantly, him moving certainly will. He has no way to win. If he moves he dies, if he gets touched he dies, if wind blows he dies.

According to Monarch, Pickle Rick`s speaking ability won`t cause enough air/force to kill The Authority, but even then, Authority still has no way to win.

Thats the catch about him, all the battles against him are stomps or inconclusive since he cant win. He will either lose horribly or none will die because he still cant win.

So, this seems like inconclusive.

Back