• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs Yuya Sakaki

okay, now I'm going on a different train of thoughts....even if Seiya is able to seemingly defeat Zarc, is there a guarantee he'll come out in one piece? From what I know, something always bad happens to the one who physically defeats Zarc:

-Ray was forcefully split into four entities as well along with Zarc after their duel, the latter's split being the actual cause of the original dimension/universe splitting as well (btw, shouldn't we consider Ray / Yuzu on this wiki, too, due to the fact she basically has the power of the four En Cards in her?)

-Reira managed to play the third-party role and seal away Zarc's soul into her own body for good, but her existence was rewritten and she was thus reborn as or reverted to a baby

When you consider that...Seiya may win this matchup for sure, but I don't think even his own omnipotence is gonna save him from the aftermath, where the dimension-splitting force of Zarc separating into four parts would most likely affect him as well.

DrunkHC said:
In the real world there is confrontation of opinions all the time, nobody living reality can actually hide in a bubble.
A debate only exists if there is a confrontation FREE of ideals.

To hide behind any form of political power is a moderator or any other is attitude of cowards!

This is not a debate is an antics.
Bruh...we're not saying Seiya couldn't beat Zarc...while I really like Yugioh, I'm pretty sure Seiya could due to the ridiculous power level of the "story-verse" he's in (similar to DBZ and Digimon in one way or another). The Yugioh universe has overly strong entities as well, but just to a reasonable level due to the structure of the stories. Also, it's not a fighting / martial arts kind of series, either, so the level of discernment with matchups involving ygo entities and entities from the likes of stuff like Saint Seiya and DBZ will never be consistent.

This wiki is meant to set up fantasy matchups that will never come to be, anyways (cause there's yet to be an actual anime series classified as a crossover and not just with different series within a certain franchise). This wiki is not meant to insult others for their opinions nor try to shove opinions in others' faces and force them to believe it. What the majority of people will believe is ultimately not a decision for a single individual like you or me to make, in the end.

I will give my vote to Zarc, then....unless if that's not how the voting works here (cause I see that the score still hasn't changed)

Dragopentling said:
I will give my vote to Zarc, then....unless if that's not how the voting works here (cause I see that the score still hasn't changed)
The aftermath of a fight doesn't count and Seiya is acuasal and has resistance to soul manipulation meaning it would not affect him. Anyways if that even happened everything would have been reset and Zarc would have to regain his power with 4 versions of Seiya trying to kill him. If that is what your vote is based on, anyways I am confused on who are you voting on seeing that you said Seiya wins the fight but Zarc wins because Seiya will be split to 4 counter parts...

Number1Tryhard said:
Dragopentling said:
The aftermath of a fight doesn't count and Seiya is acuasal and has resistance to soul manipulation meaning it would not affect him. Anyways if that even happened everything would have been reset and Zarc would have to regain his power with 4 versions of Seiya trying to kill him. If that is what your vote is based on, anyways I am confused on who are you voting on seeing that you said Seiya wins the fight but Zarc wins because Seiya will be split to 4 counter parts...
that comment wasn't supposed to be related to my comment before that, anyways :3

also, I'm not that altogether familiar with how concluding of matchups go...cause I see plenty of matchup threads on other character's profiles that were left untouched for like 50 million years, and some notable characters somehow don't get any matchup threads at all.

one more thing to add...why is the result of Zenos vs Zarc not yet added to the resume, even though that's be going on for quite a long while? I mean, even though it seems that Seiya is winning, anyway, you might as well just leave this matchup inconclusive like most of the other unfinished matches on this wiki site....just letting you know

Number1Tryhard said:
For the Zeno vs Zarc match I think you need to wait until the results are added regardless if it is long or short.
well, in retrospect, I feel like the matchups that Zarc / Yuya will have are mostly pointless, because not many people have watched past 5Ds, much less Zexal and Arc V, so the amount of votes for the opposing party will be too apparent due to the lack of popularity Arc V has compared to previous ygo spinoffs, barring maybe Zexal

Endless Astrograph Sorcerer said:
There's no need, its not in necro range yet
it already is....from what I was told, more than a month of non-activity already warrants it into so-called necro range, and it doesn't look like there will be more activity from this at all.

there's no real need to try to revive this thread, either, as both respective series are not nearly as popular in the anime community

this is now, without a doubt, a necro thread, unfortunately. At best, the matchup would end up Inconclusive. Someone just close this now.

Back