• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slayers of Gods (Pegasus Seiya vs. Kratos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not very familiar with either of these verses. However, when I stumbled upon Seiya's profile and saw that "Slayer of Gods" is a title he goes by, I immediately knew who he needs a versus match with.

Pegasus Seiya and Kratos: Both have full arsenal at 2-C.

Speed: Equal (As impressive as MFTL+ is, Infinite still blitzes)

Location: SBA (Central Park, NYC), except for starting range;

Starting range: 100 meters

Hotel: Trivago

Seiya: 0

Kratos: 2 (GilverTheProtoAngelo, Mister6ame6)

Incon: 0

Also, can someone tell me how to upload images when posting in the new forum? In every versus thread I've made since the forum transfer, the character images I used had to be links using the "insert images" button, I don't see an option to upload an image instead.

Last edited:
Soul hax and Matter jax won't be useful here.
His Type Immortality via PoH can bring him back from full soul destruction. Its borderline mid goldy.

Also how good is his soul hax??

Either soul ripping, absorbing your energy and life through his normal blades to the blade of Olympus which also absorbs your powers, summoning other souls that can do a wide variety of things, one of them leads to petrification and others to drive you mad, power nulling you through Zeus’ powers, that’s the more noteworthy abilities he should have, others he can lead with later on would be either time manipulation, BFR’ing you into an alternate dimension where you fight numerous clones of yourselves with your exact powers, or other weapons he’s gained in the other games.

Soul hax and Matter jax won't be useful here.
His Type Immortality via PoH can bring him back from full soul destruction. Its borderline mid goldy.

Also how good is his soul hax??
The soul hax, is good enough to destroy/effect 20 billion souls. also, the matter hax thing. I noticed that the profile says that this allows krates to deal with high level matter hax. What does that specifically mean, towards Something that is below quarks. Does it just neg all matter hax?

In this key, seiya is wrapped in a barrier made of pure Cosmo energy. How good is the matter Manipulation resistance for Kratos? In this key seiya is destroying things below quarks.

Is soul ripping the same as soul destruction?

Also, how does probability Manipulation and Stat amps play role into here aganist kratos?

That's a **** ton, enough to make me question whether soul manip would be a deciding factor in the battle. Kratos doesn't have an exact numerical value, just how ever many people died while hades held dominion over his realm, which would be thousands of years.
206818295c64cef3cea7b14ae279ead0.jpg

This is how many people die per second in GoW. There was something from GoW 1 along the lines of "hundreds of people falling to the river styx every second". You'd have to make some assumptions, but assuming 200 die per second for thousands of years, you could get to the trillions.

Stack every soul since the beginning of time plus everyone who died to the worldwide flood from poseidon's death, that's basically every soul ever that Hades could resist, that Kratos was capable of using soul hax against.

There is again the fact that Kratos can power null his foes with zeus' lightning, which can depower someone from godhood to a mortal, and the blade of olympus which can absorb all of your power and make you far weaker than normal.

In this key, seiya is wrapped in a barrier made of pure Cosmo energy. How good is the matter Manipulation resistance? In this key seiya is destroying things below quarks.

Is soul ripping the same as soul destruction?
He doesn't resist matter manip, he bypasses that regen/ressurection/type 8 immortality.

Ye

Explain, can he come back from soul destruction or nah??
Also did he destroy Zeus's soul??
I asked for scans of the thing in his profile once, never got any, never has come back from total destruction of his body (unless there is something in the novels), and the rest is from Idk where. The most I saw was some WoG with a very vague line.

And soul rip =/= soul destruction

Hmm. If Quark Manip doesn’t kill Krate, and neither does 20 bill soul hax, then I struggle to see how seiya can damage him. Meanwhile, what are krates win cons again?

Higher AP and lifting strength to rip him apart.
Seiya scales to 3 space-times iirc.
Kratos scales to 9.

Also haxes such as soul rip, transmutation, stacked power null and death hax resistance negation etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back