• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus God Cloth Seiya (Ninth Sense) vs Merged Form Sentry (Stable) (SEIYA WON!)

Synopsis: What does both Seiya and Sentry both have in common? They both can mess up their opponent's DNA structure in a very nasty way by breaking down their atoms or molecules, and they are both unkilliable in a way they both can't simply die at all. So I figured, why not simply do this fight while I have the chance?

Note: Speed is equalized for a very obvious reason so that Seiya doesn't statue Sentry in a fight.

Saint vs Superhero

8878033-image.png

Rules​

• Links to characters: Pegasus Seiya, The Sentry
  • Mindsets: Bloodlusted
  • Prep or no prep: 1 year
  • Knowledge: Yes
  • Gear: Everything
  • Win Conditions: Death

Location​

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in R136a1 the largest blue star in our universe, now let the battle begin!

Unkilliable Saint: (7) Lynieryz, jojo123, noninho, StekFence, BrackishBrineBroth, Doggo, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer
Unkilliable Superhero: (0)
Itachi Solos: (2) Oliver_de_jesus, Huesito88

Last edited:
Okay folks I do appreciate that you are viewing my battle thread, but I also do appreciate you comment on my battle thread as well.

While Sentry has the AP for One-Shot, Seiya can destroy his soul with casual attacks and come back from body destruction.

Sentry main Wincon is Mindhax but he not Open with that

While Sentry has the AP for One-Shot, Seiya can destroy his soul with casual attacks and come back from body destruction.

Sentry main Wincon is Mindhax but he not Open with that
The prompt says they both have knowledge and a year of prep, so wouldn't Sentry know to go for mindhax right away cause he'd know he'd be screwed otherwise?

How typical in this website, someone just make one good argument and everyone just agrees to it blindly when I was expecting to see a very good debate. This is why we cannot have a very good discussion, because the thread falls apart quickly.😒

Last edited:
Seiya FRA

Unfortunately, most of the times we get "omg this is a cool discussion" it just gets like this

Alright what's Sentry's best Mind Manipulation feat currently accepted? (I know what it was 4 years ago, but I have no idea if that has changed since then)

He upscaling to Xavier, Emma Frost and Dr. strange, so his Mind Powers are Tier 1

Although this is more of the void, Sentry in this state still he can make people trapped in a thousand nightmares created from people's fears and mistakes or Bob would simply erase Seiya's mind the reason why they are fighting.

So It has changed huh..

It'd be incon then Seiya can with a thought just nuke everything destroying sentry in the Below Marco Quark, Soul, Etc level. (The op did give them prep, bloodlust, and Knowledge about each other)

So It has changed huh..

It'd be incon then Seiya can with a thought just nuke everything destroying sentry in the Below Marco Quark, Soul, Etc level. (The op did give them prep, bloodlust, and Knowledge about each other)
yeah change this to Incon
I'm voting for incon.
Unkilliable Saint: (3) Lynieryz, jojo123, noninho
Itachi Solos: (3) Oliver_de_jesus, BrackishBrineBroth, Huesito88

Btw, erasing seiyas mind does literally nothing to him. 7th sense Users can Fight without any of their lower sense, including the 6th, aka the mind.
Perception Manipulation (Via the 7th. Which allows the user to be aware of their surroundings even when the 5 basic senses, and the mind, has been shut off)
Actually, removing his senses can result in him powering up even more. Seiya fra

Btw, erasing seiyas mind does literally nothing to him. 7th sense Users can Fight without any of their lower sense, including the 6th, aka the mind.
Perception Manipulation (Via the 7th. Which allows the user to be aware of their surroundings even when the 5 basic senses, and the mind, has been shut off)
Actually, removing his senses can result in him powering up even more. Seiya fra
In that case, I'm switching my vote to Seiya. I think Sentry is a bit wanked anyway. Offsite, I mean.

6th is Cosmos sensing tho(yeah they can turn of the mind, but 6th sense is not the mind)
Bob is not turning off his mind, but changing his memory so Seiya doesn't have to fight, they're completely different.

Incon FRA
In that case, I'm switching my vote to Seiya. I think Sentry is a bit wanked anyway. Offsite, I mean.
Unkilliable Saint: (5) Lynieryz, jojo123, noninho, StekFence, BrackishBrineBroth
Itachi Solos: (3) Oliver_de_jesus, Huesito88, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer

Back