• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs. Fusion Zamasu (1-0-5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the video, they turned into smoke, I assume logia type stuff?
Seiya will soon become omnipotent
🤡
See, now you get it.

In any case, seiya can still matter hax the smoke, energy, and Zamasus body, so I don’t see Zamasu actually killing seiya at any point. Thus Incon.

Guess I can agree that the fight will always be in Zamasu’s favor before Seiya could somewhat adapt after dying trillions of times…
Hmmm... I don't know well he can "adapt" when fighting a half saiyan who himself adapts within milliseconds. I think Black's/Zamasu's Reactive Evolution may be superior

I personally don't see the low 1-C DBH arguments, they're fairly flimsy.

But I also don't actively scale or keep up with the verse, so there's likely heaps of stuff I'm unaware of
Pretty sure most of the arguments come from games, so unless you're heavy into DBZ games, you probably won't understand.

Headcanon argument. Power scaling doesn't care about YOUR preconceived notions of how strong a verse is/should be, if we scaled using your logic, now THAT is the death of power scaling.
When you give me actual 5D or higher stuff without using vague af stuff call me okay?

Oh wait, you won't because there aren't arguments.

When you give me actual 5D or higher stuff without using vague af stuff call me okay?

Oh wait, you won't because there aren't arguments.
This coming from the guy who made countless attempts to downgrade DBH to 2-B AND tried to make a discussion rule against Tier 1 DBH. Both of which failed. Lmao, try not to make yourself look like a circus clown every time you speak 💀

?? DBS top tiers scale to 6 universes, with Super Shenron scaling to 21 and Zeno scaling to 54 lol
Zeno scales to 144 universes if Infinite Zamasu managed to merge 3 timelines

edit: 72-108 universes with Infinite Zamasu merging 2 timelines and each timeline consisting of 12-18 universes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back