• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fu vs Chronos (DBH vs Saint Seiya)

Rabbit2002

She/Her
What are the ap of the chaarcters?
Fu = Dozens (?) to at very least 10^21 baseline (if we use Xenoverse scalling). Iirc there is DBH scalling somewhere but i cant find it now
Chronos = baseline via size or definitely far above Zeus who far above 2A baseline (via scalling, but 2A scalling SS is suck)
I'm sure it's stomp if we just talk about AP

I am voting for fu since he has a lot of hax like temporal bfr so that could give him the win Edit fu also has durability negation so he wins

I wouldn’t really use Chronos. His profile is pretty barebones for a ss char, and there is an ap revision going on that would make him like, > Infinity^2 Baseline i think

Chronos has Abstract existence in his tags but it doesnt have abstract existence in his hax /:

pd: forget it. is there but isnt specified what type he has (damn saint seiya profiles ******* suck)

fodderize abstract being mean nothing though, the reason this match doesn't work is due to DB have no feat interacting with AE1 except DBS/DBH Zeno and DBS/CC Goku. Mechi also count due to him absorbed the entire multiverse, including DBS/CC timeline which have IZ

Sin embargo, fodderize abstract no significa nada, la razón por la que este partido no funciona se debe a que DB no tiene ninguna hazaña para interactuar con AE1, excepto DBS/DBH Zeno y DBS/CC Goku. Mechi también cuenta debido a que absorbió todo el multiverso, incluida la línea de tiempo DBS / CC que tiene IZ
if blog fu is accepted it would not be above the base line 2A

Anyone who can affect/reach the Crack of Time or affect/reach the entire multiverse from it has a reach beyond baseline 2-A I was referring to this that was on the blog
it is only range, not ap, ap require the verse to stated that destroy more than one 2-A structure require more energy/power. DBH doesn't have that statement

Chronos's profile is outdated + im working on several blogs that will drastically alter him in the future from abilities to his tiering and speed. Their going to take a lot of time to do though...

possibly even outright delete his profile sine there is only 1 chronos in the entire verse so everything here would go to the other cronos

Back