• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Peak Hax in DBH vs Peak Hax in JJBA

TPUF Mechikabura vs JJ Kars with all his stands, Speed Equalized.

eKqsG70l.jpg
0a092d221c9f4486a33e99084bb1374f.png

A B S O R P T I O N: 2 (LightReinh12345, RinneItachi)

U N D E R S T A N D O:

both die lmao: 7 (Ned_the_outer_god, Ottavio_Merluzzo, Mister6ame6, BlackDarkness679, Veryfunnydidlaugh, XSOULOFCINDERX, Rikimarox2)

Last edited:
That wall of hax makes me go crazy NLG

I think the main point here is if Kars can "Understand" Mechikabura's 2-A absorption, if i didn't miss anything else (Probably due the massive amount of abilities Kars has)

That wall of hax makes me go crazy NLG

I think the main point here is if Kars can "Understand" Mechikabura's 2-A absorption, if i didn't miss anything else (Probably due the massive amount of abilities Kars has)
Best 2-A thing he understood was the range of D4C ability, so idk if he can do so with Mechi's power.

I mean, I don’t see why he wouldn’t.
He got the range of D4C so the absorption of that much should not be too rough.

I dunno, the debate kinda just started.
I will hold my vote but I still agree with Kara understanding.

Hmmm. This is a very interesting match up.

Kars can likely understand the absorption as he has already understood D4C's 2-A range. After that, I don't know what happens next.

Actually, I'm leaning incon unless it has been shown that Mechi can survive his own absorption on a far higher level. So that way, Kars eats Mechi while Mechi eats Kars. They both die, just like the OP said for incon.

Voting incon (for now)

Last edited:
So, Kars understands, and after that, he just spams duplicates of himself with the said power he has obtained (I think). So, it's a bunch of Kars' with an improved version of mechi's 2-A absorption vs one Mechi. But this scenario is very iffy, so don't take my word for it.

Wait, how can they simultaneously eat each other?
Also is Kars had clones with the same understanding, wouldn’t they overpower him?

I mean, doesn't Kars need to see Mechi to understand him, while mechi can just... Exist?

What's stopping mechi from just passively absorbing him before Kars could understand him?

Doesn’t D4C do this weird Timeline shenanigan thing and bring another Kars to the battlefield if the OG one dies A death?

Doesn't Mechi absorb literally everything? I don't think he just absorbed people, rather, he absorbed all of time. So idk what's stopping him for absorbing all the timeline that Kars are in

I'm still all in for mechi btw, I don't really see how Kars would be able to understand before he gets absorbed.

Doesn't Mechi absorb literally everything? I don't think he just absorbed people, rather, he absorbed all of time. So idk what's stopping him for absorbing all the timeline that Kars are in
Thats I think too whats shopping him from passively absorbing all the timelines before Kars can even understand him
After all he just gonna passively do that & Kars needs to understand first
As far as I know Heroes's 2-A range is considered higher level of 2-A Ranges than some other 2-A ranges
I will say mechi can take this & Has more chances to win than Kars, Kars can win or incon but mechi seems like have more chances
So I am Voting mechi

Back