• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Peak Hax in DBH vs Peak Hax in JJBA

Then you been sleeping or something, cuz again seeing something as fiction is 5D, mxy from DC is an example

You realize regular wikis are written by how they see fit from what they read, sometimes being full of lies too or missing stuff
Saying I'm wrong doesn't make me wrong.

Not when what is being mentioned is literally objective events happening in a written series, and literally can't be documented subjectively. You saying that wiki's aren't fully accurate 100% of the time is also an irrelevant fact. The same thing applies to Vs Battles Wiki. At the end of the day, there was nothing I could find on Vs Battles Wiki, so I looked on another wiki, now you're just arguing continuously for no reason.

Anyways, I'm not arguing about this with you, because it's just ridiculous at this point. You're basically just saying "well you're wrong" repeatedly over literally irrelevant things.

Him being 5D regardless was accepted, so the Fate hax still 5D is, whenerver you like it or not.

Accepted by who? Where is the CRT that talked about it? Like it or not, No CRT=not valid for argument, this is how it works here.

Accepted from who? Any Jojo supporter, and someone who's not hasn't the right to say otherwise because is not their verse.

That first link is just your thread about making a profile for Beyond, which hasn't been accepted, and is filled with a lot of vague claims or arguments, the second is a random versus thread that I saw a long time ago and don't want to read through again, and is irrelevant to this discussion. None of that is evidence for Kars understanding Beyond.

Accepted from who? Any Jojo supporter, and someone who's not hasn't the right to say otherwise because is not their verse.
So you're basically saying "Jojo is 5D because I said so and you have no right to doubt it since you're not a supporter" and you expect me to believe you?

Lol

We do so with lots of abilities which are treated as Higher-D/Passive despite the profiles doesen't say so and now with Jojo we do such because why not? I see some double-standards here ngl.

Strym. Literally one of the most basic, and important rules of Vs. Battles Wiki is that the only applicable things in versus battle threads are things actually on the wiki. Even if you're actually right, it is irrelevant to this specific thread, as you can only use what is put onto the profiles. Annoying Dog used to have Type 5 acausality, but it was still used even when its removal was planned, until it actually got removed.

Anyways, unless actual evidence that Kars can just understand and overcome Mechikabura under any circumstance arises, this thread should probably be closed as a stomp, as Kars would have no other wincons. I already covered why D4C is irrelevant, and I'm finding nothing about Kars actually understanding Beyond.

We do so with lots of abilities which are treated as Higher-D/Passive despite the profiles doesen't say so and now with Jojo we do such because why not? I see some double-standards here ngl.
Except they actually have the CRT that has been accepted. That's the difference between them and 5D Jojo.

To make myself clear, the current arguments being discussed are irrelevant. This thread is about Mechikabura Vs. Novel Kars, and all we're doing is severely derailing the thread. Can we get back on track then close this once it is resolved? The rest of this can be handled in a separate thread.

Strym. Literally one of the most basic, and important rules of Vs. Battles Wiki is that the only applicable things in versus battle threads are things actually on the wiki. Even if you're actually right, it is irrelevant to this specific thread, as you can only use what is put onto the profiles. Annoying Dog used to have Type 5 acausality, but it was still used even when its removal was planned, until it actually got removed.
Tier 8 Umineko characters have 1-A+ hax despite is not stated in the profiles for example, so what you mean

Didnt they have accepted CRT?!
Can you write in a calmer way please?

Anyway, I don't recall such, and Beyond was always potrayed as 5D. You don't agree? Make a CRT, because as for now, it is 5D, and is not that some randoms can null it because they don't want to lol.

Tier 8 Umineko characters have 1-A+ hax despite is not stated in the profiles for example, so what you mean
How hard is it to understand?

If a stat or ability is on a character's profile, that means they have it, whether evidence is being shown on their profile or not. It can be removed later if a CRT is done, but until then, that's all there is to it. That's how Versus Threads work. It's literally in the rules. If you don't like that, take your opinion about it somewhere else. It doesn't change the rules of Versus Threads. If you want to argue this debate with what you think about JoJo character's, you would have to do that off-site. These are not biased double-standards to make JoJo character's weaker. This literally applies to any verse used in a Versus Thread.

In this thread, what we can or cannot use for debate are whatever is on either character's profile, period.

Anyway, I don't recall such, and Beyond was always potrayed as 5D. You don't agree? Make a CRT, because as for now, it is 5D, and is not that some randoms can null it because they don't want to lol.
Your opinion on Beyond is irrelevant when it doesn't even have a page to begin with. You're the one who needs it to get accepted via CRT, lmao.

And again, you still have yet to show literally any implications whatsoever of Kars being able to understand Beyond, so this entire argument is pointless. Until you do, Mechikabura stomps Kars.

So I can say some verse is High 1-A and since you're just some random user you have no right to doubt it.

I can play the same game, but I won't since I respect the system of this wiki.

Your opinion on Beyond is irrelevant when it doesn't even have a page to begin with. You're the one who needs it to get accepted via CRT, lmao.
There are tons of people who scale from characters who have accepted feats but not a profile tho

There are tons of people who scale from characters who have accepted feats but not a profile tho.

Then those profiles requires some adjustment if the feat was legit accepted in a CRT, simple as that.

Jojo has never, ever has any single CRT that says he verse is 5D.

Saying I'm wrong doesn't make me wrong.

Not when what is being mentioned is literally objective events happening in a written series, and literally can't be documented subjectively. You saying that wiki's aren't fully accurate 100% of the time is also an irrelevant fact. The same thing applies to Vs Battles Wiki. At the end of the day, there was nothing I could find on Vs Battles Wiki, so I looked on another wiki, now you're just arguing continuously for no reason.

Anyways, I'm not arguing about this with you, because it's just ridiculous at this point. You're basically just saying "well you're wrong" repeatedly over literally irrelevant things.
You are

I said regular wiki, which is different from one about vs matches, so false comparison

And you argue stuff that you cant support but still choose to do

I'm not doing this anymore, it's a constant, meaningless back and forth argument of something literally irrelevant to the thread. You're all derailing severely and not even trying to get back to the point. And it's also getting late for me. I'm gonna go to bed now, hopefully this mess is finished when I'm back.

People complaining of a thing which was always used in threads because they don't want a character to be that strong lmao.

People complaining of a thing which was always used in threads because they don't want a character to be that strong lmao.
People have the right to question the profile they thought have questionable stats, which this isn't actually the case since it never been accepted in the first place.

Should I remind you about when HA DIO was 2-A for the justification of erasing ONE person. Or the fact his goal has been misinterpreted which resulting his downgrade. Or back when people treated His timestop can stop a character with Infinite speed, when that never actually happened outside of gameplay.

Or when people believe Novel DIO blizting GER when what actually happened was the fact Giorno letting DIO to attack him and made no attempt to fight back.

This is not the first time Jojo profiles have quite questionable stats here.

People have the right to question the profile they thought have questionable stats, which this isn't actually the case since it never been accepted in the first place.

Should I remind you about when HA DIO was 2-A for the justification of erasing ONE person. Or the fact his goal has been misinterpreted which resulting his downgrade. Or back when people treated His timestop can stop a character with Infinite speed, when that never actually happened.

Or when people believe Novel DIO blizting GER when what actually happened was the fact Giorno letting DIO to attack him and made no attempt to fight back.
Then do a CRT or something, or better, ask to Chariot, since he's the Jojo guy in situations like this one.

Well I think I am pretty cool & u are very rude towards us because we are not agreeing with ur opinion
Again if it isnt accepted
U should make a CRT why he is 5D & ask for staff evaluation as well
Why I should make a CRT?! If its not accepted lol

Last edited:
Talked with Chariot and he said that Kars can copy 4D things regardless, so he can copy Mechi's powers

Back