• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Peak Hax in DBH vs Peak Hax in JJBA

Talked with Chariot and he said that Kars can copy 4D things regardless, so he can copy Mechi's powers

I dont have a issue with that
I said Kars had a Chance myself because of it
The issue was jojo being 5D or not looks looks isnt fully confirmed or definitive 5D for now, so we can get back into the topic
This isnt a absolute stomp since Kars has a chance so we can continue the Thread & I will stay with my vote

I was told that this thread is close to entering outright hostility. Perhaps it would be best if I close it.

For the record, Beyond being 5-D is blantant as hell tbh. Though, did Kars actually ever understand it or smth?

Anyways, I still honestly believe Mechi has a higher chance due to his absorption being passive, and Kars needs to see him in order to copy him.

However, I'm not sure how speed equalized will work here, since Mechi's absorption took a little time in order to erase everything, so idk if he will instantly absorb Kars or not.

Going incon for now.

For the record, Beyond being 5-D is blantant as hell tbh. Though, did Kars actually ever understand it or smth?

Anyways, I still honestly believe Mechi has a higher chance due to his absorption being passive, and Kars needs to see him in order to copy him.

However, I'm not sure how speed equalized will work here, since Mechi's absorption took a little time in order to erase everything, so idk if he will instantly absorb Kars or not.

Going incon for now.
Mechi didn't immediately absorb the multiverse, nor the Xenos, is passive just because it starts from doing nothing without needing an activation.

My god this thread only got worse. If Kars can't understand Mechi's powers, which is there is still no proof he can, Kars gets stomped, plain and simple. I debunked the D4C stuff, and I have yet to see any evidence that Kars can understand Beyond.

My god this thread only got worse. If Kars can't understand Mechi's powers, which is there is still no proof he can, Kars gets stomped, plain and simple. I debunked the D4C stuff, and I have yet to see any evidence that Kars can understand Beyond.
Both D4C and Mechi's absorption are 4D stuff, so nope

D4C being debatably 4D in terms of range doesn't mean he can understand Mechi's absorption whatsoever. Again, its range is even stated as universal on Kars' page. Massive false equivalence. Mechi's absorption is an entirely different, completely intangible ability that is more than infinitely superior to D4C in power and range. D4C is just a Stand that has the power to send Kars into different universes, and send Kars into a new Kars alongside itself in a new universe.

D4C being debatably 4D in terms of range doesn't mean he can understand Mechi's absorption whatsoever. Again, its range is even stated as universal on Kars' page. Massive false equivalence. Mechi's absorption is an entirely different, completely intangible ability that is more than infinitely superior to D4C in power and range. D4C is just a Stand that has the power to send Kars into different universes, and send Kars into a new Kars alongside itself in a new universe.
Meanwhile the og D4C has 2-A range on the profile and Kars profile states that is superior to Canon one.

Also is not the 1st time when a character has an hax of potency/range not listed in the profile, look at tier 8 Umineko characters or the new 2-B Persona ones

Then that should be changed in the future. Its range is not 2-A. Picking a single timeline out of infinite does not give him infinite range. I mentioned this before. If I'm in a room of infinite marbles and pick up one marble, does that mean I have infinite range or lifting strength? No, I'm just picking up one object out of infinite. This is also similar to when people argued that DIO is 2-A for erasing one person across all infinite timelines. D4C is still not 2-A. And even if it was, its range is still listed as universal on Kars' page, regardless, which makes it irrelevant to this discussion.

Then either you're wrong about those profiles, or those profiles need to be changed. It is irrelevant to this discussion, where you are blatantly disregarding the rules of this very website.

In the end, there's no actual way to reasonably say that Kars can understand Mechi's absorption from the looks of it. Mechi stomps.

It means that both are 4D, and since the og D4C is already 2-A in range and Kars is superior to it, he should have 2-A range too, simple as that, like for example Umineko tier 8s having 1-A+ hax despite on the profile they have High 1-C ratings at best.

So you're gonna ignore the rules of this website to argue in Kars' favor? Lol.

And I just debunked D4C having 2-A range. If you wanna ignore the fact that Kars only has universal for D4C on his page, which means that there would need to be a revision for that to get changed and 2-A to be applied, then how about I ignore just the fact that D4C has 2-A range listed on Funny's profile, because it doesn't have 2-A range.

Even if you're right about the irrelevant Umineko bullshit, two wrongs don't make a right. Stop using that as a "point" when it literally has no relevance at all to this thread.

I mean, Umineko characters have Truths as their powers and abilities, and if you click on the truth page, it specifically states they are 1-A+.

then how about I ignore just the fact that D4C has 2-A range listed on Funny's profile, because it doesn't have 2-A range.
At least 2 meters with D4C Ultimate (Comparable if not above the original D4C). Universal with D4C Ultimate's ability

It was referring to the ability of creating new universes which the original D4C hasn't, not D4C in general you dumbo, and he has 2-A range lmao

Doesnt matter anymore, lets just quit this and talk of it on a different time (future) and space (thread)

Leave it at this and add it after grace is over

At least 2 meters with D4C Ultimate (Comparable if not above the original D4C). Universal with D4C Ultimate's ability

It was referring to the ability of creating new universes which the original D4C hasn't, not D4C in general you dumbo, and he has 2-A range lmao
So its traveling range isn't even listed on Kars' profile, assuming you're right. Insulting me doesn't prove your point. And you clearly didn't even understand my point. I was saying that, because you don't care about what we actually see on character profiles vs what you think is true, I could apply the same to Funny's 2-A range with D4C, which I already debunked. Traveling to one timeline out of infinite is not 2-A.

So its traveling range isn't even listed on Kars' profile, assuming you're right. Insulting me doesn't prove your point. And you clearly didn't even understand my point. I was saying that, because you don't care about what we actually see on character profiles vs what you think is true, I could apply the same to Funny's 2-A range with D4C, which I already debunked. Traveling to one timeline out of infinite is not 2-A.
Excuse me? So Travelling across a 2-A Multiverse isn't 2-A range?

I'm dead

It does, wtf are talking about. We always treated traveling across an infinite multiverse as 2-A range for Dimensional Travel, and was always a counter-measure against 2-A ranged BFR too

He's still just traveling to one timeline out of infinite timelines. If that's how it's treated on Vs Battles Wiki then whatever, but it's illogical as far as I'm concerned.

So basically, Kars only debatable wincon is that he can potentially understand Mechikabura's absorption simply because he can understand D4C, even though they are two massively different abilities, and still have massively different capabilities.

Also, from what I remember, Kars still needs to take a brief amount of time observing something to understand it, he doesn't just see it and instantly gains its ability. But I haven't read Jorge Joestar in a long time so I could be remembering it wrong.

Btw, are we also ignoring every other thing in Mechikabura's arsenal? Like reality manipulation, complete time manipulation, matter manipulation, space manipulation, law manipulation, mind manipulation, BFR, sealing, etc.? You also have the fact that he could atomize Kars by breathing. The starting distance is 4 kilometers due to SBA btw.

I was still arguing in favor of Mechi stomping Kars, which isn't a vote, but I'm tired of this thread anyways, so whatever, just count it as a vote for Mechi. Gonna go do something else.

I didn't? I said he has a debatable wincon, which I still disagree with. Don't take my words out of context. And since apparently I'm still gonna get talked to on a thread I'm tired of, I'll just go ahead and unfollow it.

Going incon for now.
I dont See how it Fits that
Kars has less Chance to understand (even if Kars understand a 2-A thing doesnt mean he can understand 2-A passive absorb which is far more insane, not saying he has no Chance but yeah very less likely) & mechi can passively absorb him & like U said Kars to need See
Mechi have far more other haxes too in that Moment like Rinneitachi said reality manipulation, complete time manipulation, matter manipulation, space manipulation, law manipulation, mind manipulation, BFR, sealing, passive stat reduction etc
So how is it that much Incon ?!
Its pretty clear Kars have far less Chance to win
Kars has only small chance win condition while mechi have multiple high chance win condition

Abou Mechikabura btw...No,that's wrong.

The TP was absorbed almost instantly. When the absorption started,they were immediately getting sucked in

Back